Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ugondiss

It’s been real ya’ll

Almost a year and a half, and I’ve been visiting this site weekly. Most weeks, daily. 

I’ve laughed my dick off. There’s been downs... TWO specific downs... but overall, I learned a ton from alls ya’lls. 

I feel this site, and possibly the whole “what could have been” is coming to an end. Maybe we’ll /wave on retail, maybe retail will be all Legionsuck, and we’ll have to /wave on Crestfall in 2030. 

But to the point:

Thank you. Even the ones who I ignore. Thanks again for reminding me that I’m not alone in my enjoyment of this game. You know, WOTLK and before. 

And as I slowly dived in to P servers, thanks for all the tips and what not. 

Bah... whatever. Sentimental garbage is for women... and the french. 

14 hours ago, Chickengrease said:

See ya hopefully in game one day, wherever that might be B|

I’ll nevet forget the story you told about Prince and the “play me some of that chickengrease.”

You can learn some interesting things in places you never thought.