Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Veritch

North American WoW server

Whats up everyone!!  Definitely everyone has heard by now about retail making a comeback.  Honestly, it will prob be a while b4 retail launches and CF will probably beat Blizzard to the punch. I'll probably end up playing both CF and then retail later.  Official realms will most likely be separated by region again like they were originally so I wanted to get everyone that would be planning on playing an NA server (don't have to be from NA, just play on an NA realm) here.  Go ahead and say hi here.  Feel free to drop any other info like planned class, faction, 1st Alt, PvP or PvE realm, planned professions, or whatever else. Fucking awesome announcement!

Class: warrior/tank

Faction: Always Horde

Realm Style: might roll on both a PvP and PvE server

1st Alt: mage or warlock

Prof: mining/TBD

I'm prepared to lose 6 months of my life. God help us, God help us all.

Feel free to add your own categories.

I was going to play EU, but as my current stuff is all still NA, I'll probably stay there.

Class: Holy/Priest

Faction: Horde

Realm: PvP

1st Alt: Rogue

Prof: Tailor/Ench on priest, mining/eng on Rogue

we should see if blizzard messes this up first

given their track record as of late its bugs are likely gonna be comparable to feenix

On 11/5/2017 at 3:55 PM, Aquane said:

we should see if blizzard messes this up first

given their track record as of late its bugs are likely gonna be comparable to feenix

Blizzard is going to take a while regardless.  Count on CF being out of the gate first IMO.

I'll probably be on an NA server although I have enjoyed playing with all of the euros on private vanilla servers.

Class: Hunter

Faction: Alliance (night elf)

Realm: PvE

1st Alt: Mage

Prof: Engi/Alchemy, Mage will be herbalism/mining

2nd Alt: Rogue

On both Crestfall and retail I'll be rolling the same character, but on an Oceanic realm (under the assumption they would have at least one oceanic realm).

Class: Mage

Faction: DUNNO. Either Troll or Human

Realm: PvP

1st (and likely, only alt): Rogue, solely for lock picking and pickpocketing (need dat Ravenholdt rep)

Profs: Mage - Tailoring/Enchanting; Rogue - Mining/Engineering (probably, if I ever actually get round to it lol)

Edited by Alumian

If blizzard srew up vanilla ill go back to crestfall.

Shaman. herb, alch.

alt ud rouge, prof mining engi.

Alliance / Horde not decided yet

Main : Holy Priest

Alt : Warlock

PVE for sure, wont go back to PVP as an adult with limited game time lol

Class: Hunter

Faction: I'll probably go Horde/troll, unless my son decides to resub, then we usually play Alliance

Realm Style: PvE

1st Alt:  Warlock, although I might give Priest a try again

Prof: Skinning/Leather working; Tailoring/Enchanting on alt

PvE vs PvP might be a moot point. They might keep it the same in Classic, but in retail, they're going to introduce an option to toggle PvP on or off. You can only change your toggle setting while in a major city so you can't change it on the fly to avoid ganking, but you don't get ganked if it's set to off. If you want to participate in world PvP, then you toggle on, and if you just want PvE, then you toggle it off.

Normally I would always end up rolling a warlock, but I've been enjoying hunter on private servers. I've done priest a few times, but I've shied away from it a bit because i dislike players yelling at you about how you heal, when they're going 300 MPH through a dungeon and don't give you time to keep up with mana, drink, or even loot everything. If we're not on team speak/discord, I don't have time to try and type a conversation and still play my character.