Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Darkrasp

Darkrasp's Blog 11/13/2017

Thanks Darkrasp. Glad to hear you guys are still plugging away. Keep it up :).

14 hours ago, Darkrasp said:

I know this has been a rather short and probably disappointing update, but my throat is killing me right now so I'm going to keep it short.  In summary, CF continues.  Asura plans to return when his IRL situation is sorted out, and even if he doesn't, there are several other people ready, willing and able to step in.  I've got a bunch of time off over the next two weeks so I expect the next update to be a little more substantial.  Sorry for not having anything really interesting to show you this time.

That's all for now.  My next post will be on Monday, November 27th.  Talk to you soon, and thanks again for your continued interest in Crestfall.

No, it was not a disappointing update, glad to hear you guys keep rolling on. Many of us will play here ..., retail or not.

Only trolls and idiots can say it is pointless, no one knows how things will look when Blizzard release their servers.

And not everyone is willing to pay monthly subscription and your PTE option, to continue with your character to Wotlk is just perfect !

When everyone will be stuck at retail with their max. geared characters, we will have an option to go on with our adventures.

There is no guarantee that Blizz will make TBC and WotLK servers...., they might ... but look how long it took to persuade them to make vanilla realms.

I'm really curious if CF or WoW Classic will release first.  I'd say a 1.5 year or so timeline is probably realistic for both projects.

On the contrary, I think this was a decent update with some good info. Doesn't have to be an essay all the time :D

Also good to see some talk of release, even if that will take a long time. And I totally missed the discord post by Asura, so I wasn't even aware of anything.
Then again, night-shift and all :P 

Asura could not have chosen a better person for managing the project at this time, than @Darkrasp so I'm confident you can handle the situation. We believe in you! :D 

This server has a brighter future than official servers. It's simple, there will always be someone who cannot afford to pay due to dollar exchange to their currency, someone who wants to re-experience REAL classic WoW, cuz "official" will be with the changes, 100%. Some players will come here to re-experience PTE thing, etc... And most important thing, the "official" servers won't be live for like 1-2 years from now, you will see...  I could go on and on like this, but it's pointless, you have the right to your own opinion, but there is no need to "spit" / disrespect on someone's work. You could simply leave, if you don't like it, and wish them best of luck. 
Cheers!

9 hours ago, Elicas said:

I thought "Niko" was taking control weeks ago.....

Maybe its a rotation and you will get your turn, have patience :P

2 hours ago, Elicas said:

I thought "Niko" was taking control weeks ago.....

Niko spelled backwards is Darkrasp, the truth was always in front of our eyes but we refused to see it!

Edited by Macu