Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Darkrasp

Status Update 1/14/2018

45 posts in this topic

Yeah, it would be lovely to hear something from you guys 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Inari said:

@Treis@SpecialSnowflake@Nothic
There will be an update that will address and acknowledge all concerns, not only about the development, but also about how the community has been handled.
The team and Crestfall development is still active.

I apologize for the vagueness, all details will be spared for mentioned update. There's a lot of amends to be made.
Thanks for your continued interest.

I always expressed my faith towards the project at every place, I am glad to hear this.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

23 hours ago, dailybs said:

I always expressed my faith towards the project at every place, I am glad to hear this.

Great to hear, we truly appreciate all the support from our most dedicated community members, who have always matched our passion for our project, but who might carry feelings of negligence or worse.
I dare not yet put a date on the Update with all the still on-going drama within the scene. However, I'll remain active on our forums and maintain a dialogue with you guys, and while it might be too little too late for some, I hope we can start to see eye to eye again.

Edited by Inari
6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking forward to the update! It's nice to see at least a little bit of activity coming back to the forums, it has gotten awfully quiet around here.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/11/2018 at 2:22 PM, Inari said:

@Treis@SpecialSnowflake@Nothic
There will be an update that will address and acknowledge all concerns, not only about the development, but also about how the community has been handled.
The team and Crestfall development is still active.

I apologize for the vagueness, all details will be spared for mentioned update. There's a lot of amends to be made.
Thanks for your continued interest.

Glad to hear =P 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, Rawne said:

Looking forward to the update! It's nice to see at least a little bit of activity coming back to the forums, it has gotten awfully quiet around here.

Yeah, it's among the consequences of our decision to go underground. While it was the best decision we could have made under our circumstances, during the LGN & Elysium -> LH drama, to get away from the spotlight and out of people's minds for awhile, it saved the project and enabled the team to recuperate, but it came at the cost of public confidence in Crestfall and our bond with you our community.

 

Edited by Inari
5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh, I'm aware of that, and I support your decision. I basically wanted to say that I'm looking forward to the eventual return of the community. :)

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11. 4. 2018 at 2:22 PM, Inari said:

@Treis@SpecialSnowflake@Nothic
There will be an update that will address and acknowledge all concerns, not only about the development, but also about how the community has been handled.
The team and Crestfall development is still active.

I apologize for the vagueness, all details will be spared for mentioned update. There's a lot of amends to be made.
Thanks for your continued interest.

Hello, thank you for the news. Although it has been a quite some time since I have been here. :-)

Anyway, just a short message about how the project is currently doing would be a great start for handling the community right.

Have a nice day.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Nothic said:

Hello, thank you for the news. Although it has been a quite some time since I have been here. :-)

Anyway, just a short message about how the project is currently doing would be a great start for handling the community right.

Have a nice day.

Good to see you.
Again, the team and Crestfall development is still active. I'm sorry if it's not a satisfying answer, but all details are spared for the eventual Update post.
Have a lovely evening.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Inari said:

Good to see you.
Again, the team and Crestfall development is still active. I'm sorry if it's not a satisfying answer, but all details are spared for the eventual Update post.
Have a lovely evening.

1

Thank you @Inari for this post. Even the news that the project is still active gives the hope that "soon" we gonna be playing on the Crestfall. It would be lovely to see you/other members posting more frequently.  Any news is good news.=) 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Never doubted you guys for a moment, hence my checking in on a steady basis. ^^

Discord's gotten a bit more active lately, too.

while(AreCFDevsAlive && !IsCFFinished) {

     CFProgress++;

}

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know if I'll be able to play on CF (aus to EU ping ehh) but I'm still hyped for it Vanilla to Wotlk. Would be amazing.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/14/2018 at 2:32 PM, Darkrasp said:

In any case, we're still kicking.  When we have some news we find noteworthy, we'll share.

This was written January 14th, 2018.  14 days after the (third??) Scheduled release date.  Almost 5 months have passed and nothing noteworthy enough has been accomplished to share.  Wake up people.  I'm not trolling, I am simply putting this in perspective for y'all. 

 

Dont worry, this will get deleted.  The admins here will not stand for even rational posts that go against the grain.  Only positive posts allowed here now.  I feel bad for you all. Good luck.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

48 minutes ago, Veritch said:

This was written January 14th, 2018.  14 days after the (third??) Scheduled release date.  Almost 5 months have passed and nothing noteworthy enough has been accomplished to share.  Wake up people.  I'm not trolling, I am simply putting this in perspective for y'all.

It's funny how rough estimates and rough goals loosely mentioned by Darkrasp are somehow being translated to "official scheduled launch dates" for some people.
 

Quote

Dont worry, this will get deleted.  The admins here will not stand for even rational posts that go against the grain.  Only positive posts allowed here now.


At this point you're just grasping at straws, our laid back rules enables all ranges of criticism and discussion about any server and mostly anything. The majority recent positive posts are by people who still sticks around and carry personal hopes for us to get to the stage we're working to reach, the vast majority of people have moved on, and there's no reason for them to stick around until we decide to put ourselves back on the map again.

Crestfall is still an on-going development process, I can say we have a lot to show, but also a lot to work on.

Edited by Inari
4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Veritch said:

14 days after the (third??) Scheduled release date.

Dont worry, this will get deleted.  The admins here will not stand for even rational posts that go against the grain.  Only positive posts allowed here now.  I feel bad for you all. Good luck.

First point, we never set a release date.  Ever.  At any point.  So the idea of three release dates is frankly comical.
Second point, the only moderation I do on these boards is to delete spam.  You're free to post whatever you want (provided it conforms to basic standards of polite discourse), at least until I get bored enough of what you write to consider it spam.

All that said, if you really don't believe the project will ever finish, you're free to leave and never come back.

Edited by Darkrasp
4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

20 hours ago, Darkrasp said:

First point, we never set a release date.  Ever.  At any point.  So the idea of three release dates is frankly comical.
Second point, the only moderation I do on these boards is to delete spam.  You're free to post whatever you want (provided it conforms to basic standards of polite discourse), at least until I get bored enough of what you write to consider it spam.

All that said, if you really don't believe the project will ever finish, you're free to leave and never come back.

This is true. I've been truly horrid to all of them - mostly because they deserve it - and they still let me post here. I'm sure they politely roll their collective eyeballs.

 

Edited by Outstanding
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

I just dropped in to say hello

xD

Keep on developing developers, even if its released at 2020 i'll still be waiting for it B|

Edited by ClawzTheMeow
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 24-4-2018 at 8:31 PM, Inari said:

all details are spared for the eventual Update post.

For anyone who hasn't read it yet, I believe Inari was referring to this post by Darkrasp.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0