Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Darkrasp

Status Update 1/14/2018

38 posts in this topic

Yeah, it would be lovely to hear something from you guys 

1 hour ago, Inari said:

@Treis@SpecialSnowflake@Nothic
There will be an update that will address and acknowledge all concerns, not only about the development, but also about how the community has been handled.
The team and Crestfall development is still active.

I apologize for the vagueness, all details will be spared for mentioned update. There's a lot of amends to be made.
Thanks for your continued interest.

I always expressed my faith towards the project at every place, I am glad to hear this.

Posted (edited)

23 hours ago, dailybs said:

I always expressed my faith towards the project at every place, I am glad to hear this.

Great to hear, we truly appreciate all the support from our most dedicated community members, who have always matched our passion for our project, but who might carry feelings of negligence or worse.
I dare not yet put a date on the Update with all the still on-going drama within the scene. However, I'll remain active on our forums and maintain a dialogue with you guys, and while it might be too little too late for some, I hope we can start to see eye to eye again.

Edited by Inari

Looking forward to the update! It's nice to see at least a little bit of activity coming back to the forums, it has gotten awfully quiet around here.

On 4/11/2018 at 2:22 PM, Inari said:

There will be an update that will address and acknowledge all concerns, not only about the development, but also about how the community has been handled.

I apologize for the vagueness, all details will be spared for mentioned update. There's a lot of amends to be made.

Glad to hear =P 

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, Rawne said:

Looking forward to the update! It's nice to see at least a little bit of activity coming back to the forums, it has gotten awfully quiet around here.

Yeah, it's among the consequences of our decision to go underground. While it was the best decision we could have made under our circumstances, during the LGN & Elysium -> LH drama, to get away from the spotlight and out of people's minds for awhile, it saved the project and enabled the team to recuperate, but it came at the cost of public confidence in Crestfall and our bond with you our community.

Edited by Inari

Oh, I'm aware of that, and I support your decision. I basically wanted to say that I'm looking forward to the eventual return of the community. :)

On 11. 4. 2018 at 2:22 PM, Inari said:

Hello, thank you for the news. Although it has been a quite some time since I have been here. :-)

Anyway, just a short message about how the project is currently doing would be a great start for handling the community right.

Have a nice day.

10 hours ago, Nothic said:

Hello, thank you for the news. Although it has been a quite some time since I have been here. :-)

Anyway, just a short message about how the project is currently doing would be a great start for handling the community right.

Have a nice day.

Good to see you.
Again, the team and Crestfall development is still active. I'm sorry if it's not a satisfying answer, but all details are spared for the eventual Update post.
Have a lovely evening.

1 hour ago, Inari said:

Good to see you.
Again, the team and Crestfall development is still active. I'm sorry if it's not a satisfying answer, but all details are spared for the eventual Update post.
Have a lovely evening.

Thank you @Inari for this post. Even the news that the project is still active gives the hope that "soon" we gonna be playing on the Crestfall. It would be lovely to see you/other members posting more frequently.  Any news is good news.=) 

Never doubted you guys for a moment, hence my checking in on a steady basis. ^^

Discord's gotten a bit more active lately, too.

while(AreCFDevsAlive && !IsCFFinished) {

CFProgress++;

}