Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pretty_lexi

New Girl Intro

Posted (edited)

Hey guys, another gamer here dropping by to say hi! 

I hope that you guys are all doing well. My name is Lexi and I am the latest addition to this community. I am working as a website analyst at PetStreetMall. Moving on, I am still in the process of exploring different trend and sooner or later will contribute to the discussion. Bye for now! 

Edited by pretty_lexi

Welcome!

Board's a little slow right now; most folks seem to be hibernating as there has been no regular news on development for a few weeks. Some still hang around, biding their time (like me).

Since official Classic servers are still a ways off and there's some uncertainty as to how they're going to deliver, I'm still happy to wait on the Crestfall project to go live. :)

Best to have a great time and a little patience. ^^

6 hours ago, Shoraine said:

Welcome!

Board's a little slow right now; most folks seem to be hibernating as there has been no regular news on development for a few weeks. Some still hang around, biding their time (like me).

Since official Classic servers are still a ways off and there's some uncertainty as to how they're going to deliver, I'm still happy to wait on the Crestfall project to go live. :)

Best to have a great time and a little patience. ^^

a little slow?

the board's practically dead!

only two things would make this board come back to life: #1 is open beta for Crestfall, and #2 is Blizzard Entertainment announcing that Classic WoW will be changed from the original in some way(s)

and don't forget that the website host was crogge, who as far as I can tell hasn't been replaced

these forums won't be here for too much longer since crogge stopped paying for em; for all you know they could go down tomorrow

4 hours ago, Aquane said:

a little slow?

the board's practically dead!

only two things would make this board come back to life: #1 is open beta for Crestfall, and #2 is Blizzard Entertainment announcing that Classic WoW will be changed from the original in some way(s)

and don't forget that the website host was crogge, who as far as I can tell hasn't been replaced

these forums won't be here for too much longer since crogge stopped paying for em; for all you know they could go down tomorrow

I don't know, there's been some Korean spam influx recently. Gotta be a good sign, right? Heh.

While I do agree with your #1 and #2 arguments, both scenarios are entirely within the realm of possibility. And let's not forget that there is a difference between hibernation and death, however imperceptible. I for one do frequent these boards with some regularity; I'm sure others do the same.

Yeah, the Crogge situation is a little unbearable. I do recall a comment from @Darkrasp about there being an effort to archive the forums/move them to a new venue. That was about a half year ago. The board hasn't shut down yet, but there has been no news about a move, either. There was a service disruption recently that was fixed. Not sure if that was related to this issue, though.

Anyway, a welcome thread is probably not the best place to discuss this. Sorry, @pretty_lexi.

Posted (edited)

Welcome, I recommend to join the CF Discord if you want to meet community members.

22 hours ago, Aquane said:

I still pay for some of the Crestfall services else things like this forum would have been offline for months. I'm simply not part of the core team anymore, that's all.

Edited by Crogge

13 minutes ago, Crogge said:

Welcome, I recommend to join the CF Discord if you want to meet community members.

I still pay for some of the Crestfall services else things like this forum would have been offline for months. I'm simply not part of the core team anymore, that's all.

oh, its quite nice of you to do so after last year's fiasco or however it was; thanks for that

3 hours ago, Crogge said:

I would love to pay for this game as well. Would definitely donate if the server was actually launching. I think I was more pumped for this than retail, because of the whole Vanilla - Wrath idea. Do you think its still gonna happen?