Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ghost

Hello Everyone

I played/raided from vanilla up to wotlk. Only on the horde side never could bring myself to join the alliance. I took a break for it for a while. Just recently cam back to check out legion. I cant even enjoy the game anymore they have made everything so simple with no choice or depth on your build. Are they trying to ruin the game?  Anyways I saw a thread on reddit when talking about vanilla and it brought me here. I looked over your post,  I liked what I saw. Now Im here waiting to start over. 

Welcome ! 

You should also join the Discord channel (more info from the button on top "Discord chat"), we are pretty nice and we don't bite(for most of the part) ! 

P.S. It's time to try out Alliance side ! :)

35 minutes ago, limov417 said:

Hi, Ghost.

I  want to click you signature when I see it.  Hmmm to click or not to click.

Just now, Ghost said:

I  want to click you signature when I see it.  Hmmm to click or not to click.

It says don't.

LOL that's like saying don't hit the red button. The first thing you want to do is hit it, maybe it wont be that bad you tell yourself.

2 minutes ago, Ghost said:

LOL that's like saying don't hit the red button. The first thing you want to do is hit it, maybe it wont be that bad you tell yourself.

was it?

6 minutes ago, limov417 said:

was it?

Man. I had an asian girlfriend (2 years dating). In the second video (the first kneeling at start of video). It's almost equal her. :~ kek.

Some asians girls are so pretty/cute. [Now i'm in a 3year relationship with my girlfriend. She's waiting for the propose, jeez.]

2 minutes ago, Odysseu said:

Man. I had an asian girlfriend (2 years dating). In the second video (the first kneeling at start of video). It's almost equal her. :~ kek.

Some asians girls are so pretty/cute. [Now i'm in a 3year relationship with my girlfriend. She's waiting for the propose, jeez.]

I wish i could date asian girl. You r lucky.

Just now, limov417 said:

I wish i could date asian girl. You r lucky.

She's past. Now i'm dating a brazilian one xD. Must say: 10X BETTER EVERY ASPECT OF DATING.

My ex was a bit 'cold/low self esteem'. 

:D Now i'm super happy. Will be more at Crestfall launch

Yes I dated a Chinese girl for a while very cold. Just the way they are raised. Now filipino and thai women are a different story.

3 minutes ago, Ghost said:

Yes I dated a Chinese girl for a while very cold. Just the way they are raised. Now filipino and thai women are a different story.

uha. We have an flirtatious man over here guys. His achievement's goal: Date one woman from each country.

Keep going :P 

Haha maybe when I was younger, found me a greek woman and haven't looked back.