Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Odysseu

What class you will roll?

What class you will roll?    423 members have voted

1. 1. What class you will roll?

• Warrior
    • Rogue
    • Paladin
    • Warlock
    • Mage
    • Druid
    • Shaman
    • Hunter
    • Priest

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
229 posts in this topic

I didn't find any poll here in general discussion tab or Class.

The question is direct: What class you will play it? We all know ppl make alts, but let's think about a - main char.

This will help some people to know the balance of classes atleast ( Spec poll would be so damn long being 3x9=27 specs '-' )

If a poll already exists, please, delete this post and/or link it to me. I'm anxious to see how many people will play a hunter or paladin;

I'm doing this because i love to play underused classes (even priest can be a thing, but i'll try to keep as Shadow if I do it. In possible raids i'll must respec holy :[ or get benched...#tears).

And I'll must learn everything again after 3y without play WoW, so ~ answer the question to help some guys like me, to know what classes will be overused / missed in-game.

Best regards

2 minutes ago, Vitamalz said:

Where is Deathknight?
:^)

bleh. I miss monk / demon hunter too. My bad. 

Chose Hunter, because my Girlfriend is not gonna let me roll Warlock.

At first I was planning on playing a rogue but then decided to switch to hunter to have more challenge and feel more unique but now suddenly everyone else want's to roll a hunter too according to the poll haha.

1 hour ago, Rhazjel said:

At first I was planning on playing a rogue but then decided to switch to hunter to have more challenge and feel more unique but now suddenly everyone else want's to roll a hunter too according to the poll haha.

I love PvE/Raids but sometimes I want some PvP assaults on enemy territory too, on some googling mine, mages/warriors are the most rolled on all private server, then rogues, then hunter. 

But as I see, hunter will be overused here, I guess i'll try a class i never choose, but seems good/interesting/fun. A Enhancement Shaman with those 2H. But i'm afraid of being kicked/benched on some raids. 

Don't know how much "hardcore" the guilds will be. :|

5 hours ago, Vitamalz said:

What

5 hours ago, Vitamalz said:

*Whipping sound*

3 minutes ago, Frost said:

What

my girlfriend is religious 

:P she hates games (demons, those things), so i don't even try to introduce her (let her be at farm games on android, afterall she likes it).

It must be his case too, who knows? xD 

Remember the dudes from Brazil, where some ~98% of the country is still actively religious. It's one of the great Catholic hold outs.

On Topic: Not many people know this, but I'll be rolling a Druid.

There, my secret is out!

57 minutes ago, Frost said:

Sounds fucking dumb

also religion in 2016 LUL

+1

29 minutes ago, Elicas said:

Remember the dudes from Brazil, where some ~98% of the country is still actively religious. It's one of the great Catholic hold outs.

There, my secret is out!

alliance or horde? pvp or pve realm?

27 minutes ago, Elicas said:

There, my secret is out!

Yeah. I'm a "non practicing" catholic. but there are too many branches of catholocism that i didn't even know what my family was baptized.

My girlfriend is one of subbranchs of protestant christianism.

You seem to be one of most active members of server. Sadly I see u'll play on PvE server ): would be good to have some friends to babbler around

2 minutes ago, Budge said:

I saw his answer on some post today. PvE Alliance if i'm not mistaken

I'll see what I can do with a paladin. It'll be my first time playing it and I'm just hoping I'll be able to get into dungeons without having to heal. If I can't be a pure DPS (as I'm used to) I'll most likely reroll a rogue. 

12 minutes ago, VeloxBanks said:

I'll see what I can do with a paladin. It'll be my first time playing it and I'm just hoping I'll be able to get into dungeons without having to heal. If I can't be a pure DPS (as I'm used to) I'll most likely reroll a rogue. 

I googled a bit about vanilla WoW (first time playing at private / vanilla) so far the Ret Pallies were called "retardins" XDDDD but i guess only on raids/hardcore groups.

For PvE/dungeons looks fine. Hardcore raids maybe you should respec into Holy (if the gold cost stay low like 5 or 10G) if the group don't let u in.

In MY OPINION, we should make some friendly guilds in this server. Let everyone play everything, don't just kick someone because his class/spec wasn't too good at something. 

This is a game. Let's have fun. (But let keep the specs in places too. Don't bring an Fury Warrior as TANK Neither a Holy Priest as DPS XDDDD)

1 hour ago, Frost said:

Sounds fucking dumb

also religion in 2016 LUL

Please, if you have something against religion keep it to yourself. People with that attitude are really cancer of Western civilization.

On-topic though, I'm gonna roll a warrior. Was a shaman on nost. Looking forward to giving those damn totems a rest :P

Edited by hussar

8 minutes ago, Odysseu said:

I googled a bit about vanilla WoW (first time playing at private / vanilla) so far the Ret Pallies were called "retardins" XDDDD but i guess only on raids/hardcore groups.

For PvE/dungeons looks fine. Hardcore raids maybe you should respec into Holy (if the gold cost stay low like 5 or 10G) if the group don't let u in.

In MY OPINION, we should make some friendly guilds in this server. Let everyone play everything, don't just kick someone because his class/spec wasn't too good at something. 

This is a game. Let's have fun. (But let keep the specs in places too. Don't bring an Fury Warrior as TANK Neither a Holy Priest as DPS XDDDD)

Yeah, I guess I'll just stick to rogue. I suck a whole lot at healing so it's best if I don't attempt that... again...

I support the idea of more lighthearted guilds, however, I worry about the number of people who would actually be interested in them. You know how most people try to be as hardcore as possible... "WHAT?! Your robe gives you 5 intellect instead of 6??? l2p scrub!"

Edited by VeloxBanks

27 minutes ago, Budge said:

PvE Alliance. Shhh, don't tell anyone. Tis a secret.

25 minutes ago, Odysseu said:

You seem to be one of most active members of server. Sadly I see u'll play on PvE server ): would be good to have some friends to babbler around

Few people have bemoaned me playing on the PvE server, more have moaned about me playing Alliance since my old Kronos guild is looking to roll here as Horde. I'll have at least 1 Horde alt on the PvE server since we can have both on the same account there. I'll probably have a Horde on the PvP server as well, just because I want to get stuck in with some of Simonrichs world PvP raids. It wont be my main though.

24 minutes ago, VeloxBanks said:

There are plenty of us who have put out viable numbers playing a Paladin on other projects. You wont top the meters, but every raid guild who isn't slamming their cocks against the monitor fighting for server firsts has the space for a Ret Paladin.

To be honest, even guilds going for server firsts have room for one, you're just less likely to find the attitudes that will want to bring one there.

3 minutes ago, VeloxBanks said:

Yeah, I guess I'll just stick to rogue. I suck a whole lot at healing so it's best if I don't attempt that... again...

I support the idea of more lighthearted guilds, however, I worry about the number of people who would actually be interested in them. You know how most people try to be as hardcore as possible... "WHAT?! Your robe gives you 5 intellect instead of 6??? l2p scrub!"

just dnt know why ppl are so much hardcore at some Raids. It's like "OH BOY. YOU ARE DOING 5K DPS, YOU SHOULD BE DOING 6K. gKick" Oh God.

Seems that raid would be impossible if someone don't get highest DPS as they should. 

6 minutes ago, hussar said:

Please, if you have something against religion keep it to yourself. People with that attitude are really cancer of Western civilization.

On-topic though, I'm gonna roll a warrior. Was a shaman on nost. Looking forward to giving those damn totems a rest :P

+1 Rep to you my friend.

I don't care about harsh critics, but I kept my mouth/fingers quiet, and only answer them in respectful ways, since it is this way I would like to receive opinions/critics.

In the right words, respectful manner. 

:) Nice attitude [beside the 'cancer of western civilization'] :/ 

6 minutes ago, Elicas said:

There are plenty of us who have put out viable numbers playing a Paladin on other projects. You wont top the meters, but every raid guild who isn't slamming their cocks against the monitor fighting for server firsts has the space for a Ret Paladin.

To be honest, even guilds going for server firsts have room for one, you're just less likely to find the attitudes that will want to bring one there.

That's actually quite reassuring, thanks. I'll give it some more thought. 

3 minutes ago, Odysseu said:

+1 Rep to you my friend.

I don't care about harsh critics, but I kept my mouth/fingers quiet, and only answer them in respectful ways, since it is this way I would like to receive opinions/critics.

In the right words, respectful manner. 

:) Nice attitude [beside the 'cancer of western civilization'] :/ 

I could talk about that and try to justify my views all day. What i meant was, Western civilization is what it is today mostly thanks to Christianity. Christianity is the foundation of Western civilization. If you remove foundations from a structure, it collapses. It makes me sad seeing people "LULZ RELIGION IN 2016 HAHAHA ARE U MENTAL?" I wish people had more respect to their origins. You don't even have to be a religious person, but you could visit any big church in any Christian country and see for yourself the beauty which Christianity allowed us to have.

1 minute ago, hussar said:

I could talk about that and try to justify my views all day. What i meant was, Western civilization is what it is today mostly thanks to Christianity. Christianity is the foundation of Western civilization. If you remove foundations from a structure, it collapses. It makes me sad seeing people "LULZ RELIGION IN 2016 HAHAHA ARE U MENTAL?" I wish people had more respect to their origins. You don't even have to be a religious person, but you could visit any big church in any Christian country and see for yourself the beauty which Christianity allowed us to have.

I'm greeting you xD don't know if it seems the opposite instead heheh. 

I just can't understand why some people flame religion besides the extremist acts of some of them.

If someone don't like / agree with religion, okay, to each his own. But don't be rude.

Education and respect are the best weapons for peace and agreement.