Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Odysseu

What class you will roll?

What class you will roll?    423 members have voted

1. 1. What class you will roll?

• Warrior
    • Rogue
    • Paladin
    • Warlock
    • Mage
    • Druid
    • Shaman
    • Hunter
    • Priest

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
229 posts in this topic

I'll be rolling a priest. One of my biggest regrets is that in retail, I didn't roll my priest until TBC launched, and I never got around to getting my Benediction before it was no longer available. Not a mistake I'll make twice.

I will pick a warrior so I can tank dungeons and perhaps raids, also do some PvP activities.
My gf is going for a priest, it worked pretty well playing this combo before, AOE farm mobs after level 30 :D

Also thinking about a warlock as an alt for enchanting and PvP ofc. Plus warlocks are easy to level, you don't have to worry about gear untill later on :)

Edited by Deadlyfangs

LUL so many priests. I had a 60 Rogue and Hunter on Nost and wanted to be a bit more supportive now. Maybe I'll change my decision and switch to Warlock or Mage (not so supportive tho ;) ).

I'm still undecided on faction so the choice will be between dwarf priest or tauren shaman. I always raided as dps (rogue and hunter), so 'd like to learn something different.

There is no force on Earth or Azeroth that could get me to play anything other than a Shaman.

Rogue! DEFINITELY a Rogue ... or maybe a Warrior. I love beating people up with a gigantic weapon. Though, Paladins have amazing tier sets and utility. Also, they can heal! I love healing... but I hate questing as a Pally, so maybe I'll roll Priest?

...Druids are fun though... Cat form just looks so happy. Hm... I've never played a Warlock. Oooh, maybe I'll finally main a Mage! ... But I used to die a lot to Hunters as a Mage while questing... Maybe I'll roll Hunter?

*watches Unbreakable* I.... I have found my calling!

*watches Roguecraft* Rogue it is!

... or maybe a Warrior ...

I hate people who can have just one character and be satisfied.

Edited by Malediction

I usually have many alts. Not sure what I'll be rolling as main, I'm between a pure DPS or a healing class. Tanking seems too dificult for me.

Most definitely a mage. Catch me in Hillsbrad and Arathi aoe slapping the shit out of the farmers9_9

1 hour ago, Johnnyshaun said:

Can you explain me how he did it? :x 

6 minutes ago, Odysseu said:

Can you explain me how he did it? :x 

he used the 51 point elemental shaman talent introduced in wrath of the lich king called thunderstorm

it deals a bunch of nature damage in a point blank range around you and knocks them back

so fall damage did most of the work

Edited by Aquane

1 minute ago, Aquane said:

he used the 51 point elemental shaman talent introduced in wrath of the lich king called thunderstorm

it deals a bunch of nature damage in a point blank range around you and knocks them back

yea, i just didn't know what spell he used to knock all.

Positioning is everything. 1 well placed guy can wipe 40.

Well done blizzard.

57 minutes ago, Aquane said:

It was TBC, maybe last patch

Edited by Johnnyshaun

1 minute ago, Johnnyshaun said:

It was TBC 

then i guess it was patch 2.4.4, the pre-wrath patch

Edited by Aquane

Well I put down Priest but if there's going to be alot of them anyway I might try to fill out the lesser chosen Shaman.

33 minutes ago, Adalon said:

Well I put down Priest but if there's going to be alot of them anyway I might try to fill out the lesser chosen Shaman.

Please do. 

Im thinking of a mage right now, but can change my mind for sure - especially if there will be a lot of mages.

Warrior -> Druid/Priest -> Hunter.

As a Warrior; Orc or Human. (Male)

As a Druid; Night Elf (Male)

As a Priest; Night Elf (Male) 

As a hunter; Troll (Female) or Night Elf (Male).