Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Nogar

Background for phone users

Just a minor issue that i dont know if it can be resolved but if visiting the forums on my phone the background becomes realy zoomed in on large posts, the longer the page the more the image zooms in and it looks like a blurr, maybe let the image duplicate itself instead of enlarging ? This is very QoL and u can delete it if its too obsolete but i thought it was something i'd mention because it caught my eye :)

I don't have problems like that everything looks fine at the background on my chinese phone.

On this thread for instance yes, but on very long threads too, i just see pixels in 1/60th of the picture

Tbh i dont see why it zooms in because it follows when u move the page, weird :o this only happens when the posts are realy long

Also, could be on pc too but the reddit icon says twitter :<

Screenshot_2016-08-12-01-51-00.png

On 12.8.2016 at 1:52 AM, Nogar said:

Also, could be on pc too but the reddit icon says twitter :<

Screenshot_2016-08-12-01-51-00.png

Confirmed - still does :)

I think the background issue is fixed but now I have very performance problems if I use this theme, whenever I use my phone I have to switch the theme. The back ground simply moves when I scroll.

I am not saying that I want this to be changed back as it was before, I am pretty happy with the default theme.

The thing is that I want to use different themes on my pc and phone. But switching every time is so long coz my phone starts lagging if the theme with a background has been applied before.

What I would like to have is theme not connected with a forum account. I want the theme been saved in cookie files for example. I was thinking about making another account but..meh.

Also the background for the default theme is white and sometimes I run into yellow and light blue text and it is impossible to read. What I want to say is having a dark background as an option would be good.

Also I think that the default theme is lightweight. If its possible delete some features that are not that important to increase perfomance. By the way its possible to make a new one "lightweight" theme.

I don't ask to do it right now but if you have spare time and it is not that complicated...why not?

Windows phone user, I know it sucks and looking forward to buy a new shiny android.