Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Wolfrig

Reliable page (database) for boss descriptions?

I was just wondering where most people (players and devs alike) get their info on bosses, such as their HP, armor, damage and ofc, their abilities. I checked out a couple of databases and the wiki, and they mostly give different info so it left me a bit confused.

probably most of the databases are all right, but the Patch they show is the point to be taken.

Some bring older patches, some the newer, some vanilla, wotlk, tbc.

1.1.2.1, those things. 

I just bought the WoW Beastiary & Dungeon Guide Books on amazon for cheap! Check it !

I need to find a site, with 1.12.1 quests. Anyone know of a good one.

I dont intend to advertise but some other projects have very good databases, though their search machines always suck.

check which version of WoW the database is running, they often have a choice between xpacks, making it seem they differ while they are just  different xpacs. :)

try going back in time and check the '06 Thottbot, that was a great databases iirc, for items atleast.

Edited by Munin

On 12.9.2016 at 11:18 AM, Pandora said:

not religable, dont post that. Or do you think Vanillagaming will have all npcs in same positions and patrols and spawn timer same as CF ?

Knowing > Popularity.

Edited by Brikot

4 hours ago, Brikot said:

not religable, dont post that. Or do you think Vanillagaming will have all npcs in same positions and patrols and spawn timer same as CF ?

Knowing > Popularity.

The only thing that would be more reliable is if Crestfall create their own database. So for now vanillagaming is the next best thing

Vanillagaming isnt bad but a little more research and just using your common sense isnt all that bad. For some reason rend blackhand doesnt drop shit according to this website. :D

Screenshot_2016-09-14-07-31-21.png

To my knowledge, the only way you can get good information that is accurate is by using the archive machine on Allakhazam.

Ignoring the fact that Rend is 'level 500' (which is obviously not correct) there is ALOT of comments with information and an entire loot-table and this is from 2005 in the archives.

https://web.archive.org/web/20060410014931/http://wow.allakhazam.com/db/mob.html?wmob=10429

Edited by AzAMOuS

On 29/08/2016 at 5:44 AM, Beanlips said:

I need to find a site, with 1.12.1 quests. Anyone know of a good one.

http://db.vanillagaming.org/

this one is pretty accurate it helped me alot while i was rediscovering vanilla on Nostalrius