Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Murok

How many winters have Crestfall's heroes seen?

How old are you?   182 members have voted

1. 1. How old are you?

• 14 or younger
    • 15 to 19
    • 20 to 24
    • 25 to 29
    • 30 to 34
    • 35 to 39
    • 40 to 44
    • 45 to 49
    • 50 to 54
    • 55 to 59
    • 60 or older

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
45 posts in this topic

Soon to be 28. I feel old compared to half the people I meet on private servers nowadays.

15 minutes ago, Elicas said:

Soon to be 28. I feel old compared to half the people I meet on private servers nowadays.

so called Elder Druid 

22 minutes ago, prostheus said:

Oldest one so far!

Not for long kid.

5 hours ago, Outstanding said:

Not for long kid.

Hahaha! Didn't think it would last long tbh since there's always quite a bit of activity on these forums :)

How many winters have Crestfall's heroes seen?

Most have seen too many long winters. Or too few.

I've seen a lot of winters. Some of them can't really be classified as winters. Do they count? In any case, it's 22-ish. 23 soon. It's happening! And I couldn't have prevented it!

As for wow, 8. 8 damned years of virtual joy and tears! Ah! Ah! Ah!

_62558092_15.thecountand8-richardtermine
(Actually is 7, because I started in June, but 2009-2016 is 8 and besides I couldn't find a good picture of the Count with the number 7.)

@hussar Damn, you young. I was probably your age when wow first came out. You do seem much better at thinking and articulating than many people older than you.

Edited by Xaverius

I skippped some winters living in warmer countries in that time so I made myself some years younger. Hooray! =)

3 hours ago, Xaverius said:

@hussar Damn, you young. I was probably your age when wow first came out. You do seem much better at thinking and articulating than many people older than you.

Not sure if you're trolling, but I was actually joking :P I'm 15, if that makes any difference from 11 :/ (and i didn't vote for "below 14" option ; D)

Way too young to have played retail vanilla, old enough to understand that it's the best version of WoW ever made :D (don't worry though, i know some serious stuff about making children already! You have to insert a pumpkin seed into a woman's belly button and then her belly grows... don't think you can fool me on that)

2 hours ago, hussar said:

Not sure if you're trolling, but I was actually joking :P I'm 15, if that makes any difference from 11 :/ (and i didn't vote for "below 14" option ; D)

It's ok, I distinctly remember I was 15 too, once.

Actually that was probably the time when I got the internet and started playing wow at my own house (yes, when I began, I didn't have internet but I played wow - it was an interesting summer).

I actually expected to see more in the 30-45 age bracket.  I'm impressed that there's so many young-uns that invested in this old game

1 hour ago, Humperdink said:

there's so many young-uns

Some time ago, I felt really old for this, I mean playing wow or any other game really. I think it was due to attitude some people around me have / had towards playing games. "You are a university student dammit, focus on your studies and job, not at some stupid-ass game released a decade ago!"-kind of attitude.

I always thought, it was the same with most of the players, that they are kind of struggling to prove, that having fun does not only mean getting drunk and going to the party, but can also stem from playing a video game, even if you are 22 (which is my case). That is not to say, that I don't have other interests or that I don't hang out with friends while drunk(among other things *wink*), but if video game is one of them, so be it!

22, i'll gain one more on the eleventh! ^_^

Edited by Munin

5 hours ago, Melak said:

28, started wow when i was 17 :)

^almost.
26 started with 14.(Closed Beta)
Before that I pretty much mained your Avatar in Ghoul Rushes :D

21 hours ago, Nuar said:

^almost.
26 started with 14.(Closed Beta)
Before that I pretty much mained your Avatar in Ghoul Rushes :D

Dreadlords ftw :D 

My dad got me into the game at the age of 6 (still kindergarden phase in my country). I didn't speak english, I couldn't really read. I have no clue where I had played, all I remember is my human(#regrets #forthehorde) warrior and that it wasn't retail vanilla. Now having turned 16 on the 14th (yesterday :3) I'm still one of the youngest among private server communities, which I'm happy with! Taking brakes here and there I have roughly 7 years of WoW experience. As I aged, the more fun it became. Understanding what's happening around you sure is helpful! I've been through many different private servers with many different expansions, spending most of my time in WotLK. My first 'real' vanilla experience (when i basically had my counsciousness) was Nostalrius, which truly amazed me. I'm here to recreate the experience, perhaps even brighten it! Got high hopes for Crestfall.

Edited by Clavus