Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gerym

Dual Wielding Fury Warrior PvP and PvE Rotations

TBH I used to roll only on WotLK and Cata servers.

Crestfall will be my first vanilla experience. I'm going to try  17/34 dual wielding fury warrior.

What was the most common rotation used in PvP and PvE in Vanilla 1.12 era? I searched the internet, but there are as many opinions as there are people. :)

Keep BT and WW on CD. Use HS/Cleave for rage dump. OP if you're not wasting too much rage/if you need a crit to keep flurry up. Hamstring can also be used to keep flurry up. Execute when it becomes available. Reck/DW should be saved for the execute phase.

If you want more detail you can find guides pretty easily.

Edited by Frost

i recommend not dual-wielding in pvp; 2 hand is just better for pvp since theres more burst damage, and since you might respec for it anyway you could go arms and get mortal strike; 31/20/0 and get 5/5 enrage, and try not to wear leather/mail for pvp even if it gives better stats than plate, even if its mask of the unforgiven versus golem skull helm

for pve, do as frost said, but when pummel isn't on cooldown and there isn't interrupting that you're assigned to do, you can use it over hamstring if you don't have rage cost reduction for hamstring since it deals 5 extra base damage over hamstring

also, just don't switch to battle stance and use overpower unless your rage is below maybe 35 at the most

at high gear levels, execute won't always be the best ability if bloodthirst is gonna hit for over 600 non-crit damage before armor, and eventually whirlwind might be better than execute too

this can be your spec

http://realmplayers.com/Talents.aspx#LhhxzhbZVV0VgxoVo

you can swap improved execute for improved berserker rage if you want I guess, and if you want improved cleave and piercing howl then someone else can use battle shout

Edited by Aquane

Arms is definitely better in PvP but if you prefer fury in PvP, play fury. I personally prefer it and only play fury in PvP.

Arms got the weapon spec and MS going for it. Possible HoJ + sword proc is alot of burst. Axe and mace spec are great choices too. 

But fury pvp is by far my favourite, fury 2h that is. Fury pvp got some amazing things going for it;

- flurry; more hits per certain timeframe is a sick increase in rage generation. 

- imp intercept; this is, imo, its strongest point. Combined with 4/6(rank8) pvp set (which i know isnt great statwise) allows for alot of intercepting(aka interrupting/escaping/snaring), and mobility is a big plus in pvp!

- an extra bloodrage (zerkrage generates rage) which is amazing in general. (Makes u pump out more dmg)

Atlrms is more bursty but you got to get those procs, ofc MS is a gamechanger. Fury is just more versatile and fun to play, and tsaar from ineffective if utelized correctly. Imo on par, tho ppl wont agree, pvp wise.

http://realmplayers.com/Talents.aspx#LMhxdhbZE0dm0xRio

Edit; i just realised i went horribly off-topic. My bad!

Edited by Munin