Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Beanlips

Horde Warlock

I'm making a Horde toon, because the community is always better-more honor. I'll be roling an Orc Warlock, because you can just get a trinket and not have to use Wotf. I'm still on the fence though?. I'm planning on making a hardcore world pvp guild. I'll be providing the summons. I'm also going to go straight into a pvp spec, because it's that easy leveling a lock. VW and dots. 

I'll probably summon you in the future, so have a nice day. 

I'm gonna go orc lock too. I like it better than undead in this era for a few reasons. Your pet can already eat fears off of you, and one of the harder (and most played) classes for warlock to take on is rogue, so I think the orc racial goes a little further for them than wotf does.

I'd suggest Undead, as most Orc racials are totally worthless for a Warlock, even the stun resist most of the time (75%), but to each his own. If you like how an Orc looks in a robe, all the more power to you.

Undead also gives you the option to run around with a succubus and still have a good way to deal with fear.

Orcs aren't bad. Since every class, except for Shaman who are on your side anyway, has a stun at their disposal the racial will always be useful. And I'm not even talking about Engineering yet, lord knows how much you can get stunned by that profession. Alliance usually has fewer Warlocks relative to Horde but doesn't hold back on Rogues, Warriors, Mages and Paladins. Considering you can get stunned multiple times from a single enemy it makes Orcs a good PvP choice.

Having said that, I still prever Undead. Dispelling Charm, Sleep (lol) and Fear effects on demand is just too good to pass up on.

Orc Warlock, checking in.

Can't wait to corrupt some Alliance scum!

An orc SL warlocks with voidwalker and tier 2.5/3 is practically unkillable in pvp. Seriously its retarded how much survivability you have against rogues/paladins/warriors and engineer try hards.

Indeed. On a pvp server the Orc stun resists caries so much weight that you cannot compare other racials to it. Ignore that the melee buff is worthless. The increased pet damage is useful too.

On 11/3/2016 at 7:24 AM, MadeByRockets said:

An orc SL warlocks with voidwalker and tier 2.5/3 is practically unkillable in pvp. Seriously its retarded how much survivability you have against rogues/paladins/warriors and engineer try hards.

This is also strictly on Horde side as alliance do not have shamans who are a decent counter to warlocks. Warlock life on alliance side is a rough way of life. More power to them I suppose. It is balanced perhaps by easier life in raiding but once every one is on par in gear this means nothing.

Edited by Tamanous