Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

VeloxBanks

Alliance WPVP guild

38 posts in this topic

For the Alliance!
Gotta swing my holy weapons against the horde anytime it's possible! (or be healing if my interest for it returns after playing holy pala for 7 years..)

Write me up, I'll join and crack open som hordeskulls!

Come on allies, support Velox in his attempt to reunite the shattered Alliance, this thread deserves more attetion. 

It is really tempting for me to roll alliance again just to support Velox and fight against the more aggressive horde, because being an underdog is cool too. But I know deep down my heart bleeds horde blood, I have to return to my roots on CF.

When I played alliance on Nost, most players did not give a shit about others dying, it was really frustrating to die to multiple hordes when players from my side just walked pass like they cant see the fight. I had to really organize defenses, really keep motivating people to put together decent teams to fight back. 

It honestly made me appreciate the unity and passion of the Horde so much more.

Come on alliance, show us what you got! Band together, help each other, make it difficult for the horde, don't let us walk all over you. 

Best of luck my friends, see you on the battlefield.

I haven't, ultimately, decided yet what I will do but I really like your Idea.

In my humble opinion, you shoúld give a really fitting Name. Something like "Guard of Lothar" , "Blades of Lordaeron"  or "Light's Vengeance". Something around that. Possibly something with "Guard" " Army " or so in it. That makes it easier to refer to and more immersive. You could even think about giving Players ranks in the guild which equal their pvp rank. ( Apart from moderating ranks and the guildmasters Rank.)

Something like that. I like it, haven't decided  yet, but I like it.

alliance wpvp guild. nice stuff

Posted (edited)

As a zealous Wpvper myslef and even more zealous dwarf I shall follow and maybe join this project with great interest. Count with m'axe lads. 

Edited by Roland

Glad to see some people are interested (hopefully still are).

I'm just here to confirm I'm still doing this. Just in case anyone thought I gave up the idea. I was originally thinking of doing most of the planning once the server gets a release date, however now it seems that I'd be keeping people in the dark for way too long. Well, longer. A lot of time already passed since I made this post so I'm sure some people even forgot about this.

That being said there isn't really much to add as of right now. Lately I've mostly been thinking about ways to improve in the game itself, mostly in the PVP department. Like I've said before, I'm not exactly skilled.

Other than that I've also been thinking about how I'm gonna recruit officers for the guild. I think I addressed this in the original post. Right now it seems like my best option is to start alone and then promote whoever seems fit for the job. Probably looking at 3 officers at the start. The number is gonna go up as/if the number of guild members increases.

Right now I'd like to know if anyone would be interested in taking up the position. I can't really be picky so just showing an interest in the well being of the guild should be enough to recruit you.

This is the best terrible idea I've ever come up with.

Dwarf Priest here, count me in. I want to experience the end game stuff and fight the horde! Any plan on attacking Orgrimmar once in a while?

10 hours ago, WaMpa said:

Any plan on attacking Orgrimmar once in a while?

It'll probably be at least a few weeks after server launch before I have the balls to attempt something like that. But yes, the idea is certainly there. I'll try to not get ahead of myself, however.

Cool. I'm leaning towards rolling on PvP atm (likely to change several times b4 launch tbh) and want to do my part in defending our glorious cities as well. So you have my bow/sword/stick/whatever. :P

On 2017-5-26 at 5:17 PM, VeloxBanks said:

Glad to see some people are interested (hopefully still are).

I'm just here to confirm I'm still doing this. Just in case anyone thought I gave up the idea. I was originally thinking of doing most of the planning once the server gets a release date, however now it seems that I'd be keeping people in the dark for way too long. Well, longer. A lot of time already passed since I made this post so I'm sure some people even forgot about this.

That being said there isn't really much to add as of right now. Lately I've mostly been thinking about ways to improve in the game itself, mostly in the PVP department. Like I've said before, I'm not exactly skilled.

Other than that I've also been thinking about how I'm gonna recruit officers for the guild. I think I addressed this in the original post. Right now it seems like my best option is to start alone and then promote whoever seems fit for the job. Probably looking at 3 officers at the start. The number is gonna go up as/if the number of guild members increases.

Right now I'd like to know if anyone would be interested in taking up the position. I can't really be picky so just showing an interest in the well being of the guild should be enough to recruit you.

This is the best terrible idea I've ever come up with.

Good to know, all I can say is I'm as interested as I was a few days back. That said, I rather not over-compromise to anything until at least there is a release date for the server. Regarding skill, wpvp in fairly big numbers, if the allmighty lag is mercifull, is more about good comunication, hierarchy and needless to say, peps who follow orders. Kind of like a raid to be honest. Rather than mechanical skill, a good team work of average players should always beat a chaotic band of god-like buggers.  

Anyway, please let us know if there is anything new in the future. Best wishes.