Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Simonich

[H] <Kor Kron Enforcers> - World PvP and Raiding

59 posts in this topic

Sounds great happyaidz! Ive been thinking about guild ranks have not only other requirements (skill/participation/usefulness) but along with that, also some sort of short ritual or hell..even a player-made quest! I can come up with something :D

As for the bodyguard suggestion, first I gotta prove my worth, and then we may consider such thing ^^

Definitely want to get in on this one. I always wished alliance had something like Red Dawn on Nost but they never got anything going. You've just convinced me to roll horde.

Now one thing left is to change your nasty avatar to something ugliest.. (np at all when rolling horde xD)

PS. No offense:P, i love dwarfs, only race which has both sexes great, never know which to choose on my priests; maybe except ne, but i just cant roll ne female having only be ones in my mind :x

Missed my chance to join your cause on nost as I played alliance for a change, this I will regret until my dying days. A man can only admit when he is wrong and ask for forgiveness. 

There will be more wars to come, my men and I will be by your side on the battlefield from this day until your last day. House Samsak will stand behind House Simonich, the Warchief of the Horde!!!

Let's set the eastern kingdoms on fire. 

22 minutes ago, Samsak said:

Let's set the eastern kingdoms on fire. 

Whole zones like Tirisfal Glades and Silverpine Forest, towns like Kargath and Hammerfall would also suffer from the flames. Keep things in moderation comrade. We need to keep our sanity even in the heat of the war.

1 hour ago, Clavus said:

Whole zones like Tirisfal Glades and Silverpine Forest, towns like Kargath and Hammerfall would also suffer from the flames. Keep things in moderation comrade. We need to keep our sanity even in the heat of the war.

Haha, had to put something similar to 7kingdoms to complete the got reference. But thanks for the word of caution comrade. Maybe the mighty horde shall also donate to the various charities of Azeroth to keep things balanced.

Edited by Samsak
Typo

On 10/2/2016 at 5:30 AM, Darchendon said:

I'm seeking to join this guild. Where can I sign up?

There isn't anywhere you can "sign up" at the moment.

But I will be there at server release. You will see me and 39 other people clearing everything on the way to orgrimmar, then all gathering all the coins we managed to get to finally making the guild, later on raiding elwynn forest altogether.

So...see you then! ^^

1 hour ago, Simonich said:

There isn't anywhere you can "sign up" at the moment.

But I will be there at server release. You will see me and 39 other people clearing everything on the way to orgrimmar, then all gathering all the coins we managed to get to finally making the guild, later on raiding elwynn forest altogether.

So...see you then! ^^

Fuck my life, that convinced me to give up the little progress I was making at real life and go back to the warm escapism embrace of vanilla wow. If vwow is a drug then you sir warchief is the biggest dealer.

This sounds good.I am a PVE player mostly but i would love to do wpvp!A more fearful name is needed though!Molten core swimming team or G.I.R.L Guys in real life

On 7/10/2016 at 4:23 PM, Karamele said:

This sounds good.I am a PVE player mostly but i would love to do wpvp!A more fearful name is needed though!Molten core swimming team or G.I.R.L Guys in real life

Molten core swimming team sounds like PvE guild.

G.I.R.L sounds like a social whatever guild

I assure you that we arent picking anything similar to the 2 above :P I doubt that you can call those guild names fearsome. Or were you joking? :S

2 hours ago, Simonich said:

Molten core swimming team sounds like PvE guild.

G.I.R.L sounds like a social whatever guild

I assure you that we arent picking anything similar to the 2 above :P I doubt that you can call those guild names fearsome. Or were you joking? :S

Joking :D anyways looking forward to the guild

On 9/17/2016 at 4:10 AM, Simonich said:

I was born in Russia from russian parents. However, ive lived in greece since the age of 2, i can barely speak russian :/.

As for the guild, english will be the language, and it will ofcourse be international.

I will most likely be in a dedicated PvE guild but I hope the KKE (sounds like an eastern european political party) calls on the whole horde to join your honorable cause. Hopefully whatever guild I'm in will organize a contingent to represent us at your events—perhaps, if all goes well, you could recruit ambassadors or representatives from PvE or leveling guilds who can spread the word and pledge support to your campaigns. I'm sure i'm not alone in wanting to join arms with you though I won't be able to be an official member. 

PS exciting to hear you're greek — καλή επιτυχία! (how do we say for the horde in greek? perhaps για την ορδή!)

1 hour ago, Unavailable said:

Hello there, is this an American or European based guild?

International and English-speaking.

I remember having plenty of europeans and americans being on at the same time before, so I can assume this wont be a problem?

Thing is, we're going to invite anyone (who speaks english), doesnt matter where they live. When world-pvp happens, they can join. While it may much likely happen at specific times, it can happen anytime aswell, so the person who joins and might be on another timeline, they shall see if the guild action is enough for them or not.

As for how we do PvE, the idea right now is to make them like pugs, but only guildies will be able to join. Set a time, and have people log on. Usually, in my previous guild, it took some time to fill a raid up, instead of it filling up instantly and having others out of the raid, i dont know if the case is going to be the same here.

If that will be the case, well, my idea is that inviting people will be dependent on how prepared they are, in terms of how much pre-raid BiS they've gathered, but also their class (and what we need more or less) 

And you're more likely to be invited if you already joined at least 1 wpvp run with the guild

1 hour ago, Simonich said:

As for how we do PvE, the idea right now is to make them like pugs, but only guildies will be able to join. Set a time, and have people log on. Usually, in my previous guild, it took some time to fill a raid up, instead of it filling up instantly and having others out of the raid, i dont know if the case is going to be the same here.

Seems good, you should create a discord server (if you haven't already) so we can plan and gather a community before the launch.

Join our discord server!

https://discord.gg/6a8ATMJ

Discuss our guild's future. Create plans, get to know your future comrades and form a sense of loyalty within our bastion! Suggest your own ideas, discuss the path we're going to follow, and share strategies/tactics with others!

Getting into the discord server aint hard at all, give it a shot

Edited by Simonich
Fixed link

I would really like to join this guild, as i enjoy WPvP a lot.

However, I also like to raid, but by the sounds of it we will only be doing early raids, so i was wondering if there were any plans to make a raiding team (that of course still does WPvP), going beyond the early raids?

Edited by Hjorth

GOD DAMNIT I THOUGHT THE LINK WOULDNT EXPIRE ACCORDING TO THE SETTINGS *TRIGGERED* 

It kinda switched to the some random link somehow, then i set it to permanent again and it seems it switched to the link mentioned above again. Hope there wont be more crap. Explains why suddenly noone was entering ._.

HYPE!

Count me in! As I said previously, this sounds epic and will definitely generate a lot of good memories.

Ah.... good ol' time.

Well, nice to see you in tip top shape Voro. Always ready to start again :D
Might join you if Crest opens / Nost does nothing.

But for the sake of the guild, and yours too, you might consider recruiting officers (maybe I missed this point on the post dunno).
This will really help the guild's social system and organization, and help you too. You won't have to manage everything by yourself.

Anyways, Hail ~ Red Dawn rises

Cheers

Nazdrovie

Everything I'm reading about this guild, especially the enthusiasm of people wanting to get involved and coming up with ideas for a more engaging experience. I will undoubtedly join this guild from day one, and will be playing a Tauren Warrior as my main. As much as I love PVP/WPVP, I will also want to progress through all the PVE content at a chill and enjoyable pace. I will happily dedicate myself to assisting with the organizing of such PVE events and helping to get all willing players ready for raiding through gearing and farming for consumables.

P.S. Don't change the name, love it!!