Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Simonich

[H] <Kor Kron Enforcers> - World PvP and Raiding

60 posts in this topic

Everything I'm reading about this guild, especially the enthusiasm of people wanting to get involved and coming up with ideas for a more engaging experience. I will undoubtedly join this guild from day one, and will be playing a Tauren Warrior as my main. As much as I love PVP/WPVP, I will also want to progress through all the PVE content at a chill and enjoyable pace. I will happily dedicate myself to assisting with the organizing of such PVE events and helping to get all willing players ready for raiding through gearing and farming for consumables.

P.S. Don't change the name, love it!!

Damm this sounds bloody awesome. I used to WPVP on retail quite a bit but I plan on rolling PVE. Best of luck with this!

It is. Simonich created the new guild "Kor Kron Enforcer" on Elysium PvP though, we most likely won't see them here on Crestfall.

Could be worth while for the mods to start closing guild recruitment threads where the guild representatives haven't been seen for 6 weeks +.

Voro hasn't been on since early December, and is wholly committed to Elysium now. Unless that project RIP's before CF releases, it's highly unlikely that many of the guilds recruiting before the Nost announcement will still be around when CF releases.

On 2017-01-20 at 9:31 AM, Elicas said:

Could be worth while for the mods to start closing guild recruitment threads where the guild representatives haven't been seen for 6 weeks +.

Voro hasn't been on since early December, and is wholly committed to Elysium now. Unless that project RIP's before CF releases, it's highly unlikely that many of the guilds recruiting before the Nost announcement will still be around when CF releases.

I agree. But i do think many will come here if release goes well. I been trying Elysium server out and not impressed. 
Kronos is a good example of release of K2 whas a distaster for weeks. A good release and hype is everything, and i think Elysium will fade of tbh. 

2 hours ago, Sherekhan said:

I agree. But i do think many will come here if release goes well. I been trying Elysium server out and not impressed. 
Kronos is a good example of release of K2 whas a distaster for weeks. A good release and hype is everything, and i think Elysium will fade of tbh. 

It's unlikely that it will fade, unless there is a mass exodus. 80% is a realistic drop off rate for a lot of F2P games on mobile etc, using similar math would put Elysium on 8k population if they manage a 20% retention rate. With so many people on the p-server scene rolling for population and hype as their main reasons for choosing a server, it's very unlikely to diminish, unless the devs really fuck it up.

18 minutes ago, Elicas said:

It's unlikely that it will fade, unless there is a mass exodus. 80% is a realistic drop off rate for a lot of F2P games on mobile etc, using similar math would put Elysium on 8k population if they manage a 20% retention rate. With so many people on the p-server scene rolling for population and hype as their main reasons for choosing a server, it's very unlikely to diminish, unless the devs really fuck it up.

Yea your right about that. It's vierd how the private community follow hype and never look in to quality. Thye just hear alot going to play and go for that. 

But i don't have any high expectations for the devs over there. And i think/"hope" crestfall will offer somthing new that will attract new players. And i hope they go hard on exposure when servers are ready and when they realese everything are working fine. 

Sign me up! (Also, I'm having trouble choosing a class, let me know what you need and I'm happy to try fill it :D )

They are playing on ZethKur PvP on Elysium and they wont come to crestfall :( just talked with them on Discord