Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Broeva

What rank are u guys aiming for in the future? :)

Hey guys

I was planning to hit the ranks on Horde side as fast as possible, I hope I can make myself free and disciplined enough for the time needed once again to hit rank 13 or 14 if possible (depends on how hardcore the competition is), I was wondering if there are any other like-minded individuals that are planning to go Horde side to make the big push, if so ill be happy to hear about u, never too early to make some friends with the same goal to make a PvP Pre-made oriented guild or just to team up in the future.

My goal after reaching the rank I aim for is to take a couple of steps back and join a friendly semi-casual PvE guild, and help out there or join random PvE pugs in the future to help out and have some fun.

I'm also VERY interested in joining world PvP looking @ Simonich ! :)
although this will only happen AFTER reaching the rank needed due to dishonorable kills unfortunately.....

I will be rolling a Undead Warrior this time around.
And as always level up a Mage to have a good gold income.

No matter what rank or other plans your goal is set to I'll be glad to hear from u guys ;) 

Take care and have a good day!

Broeva

I'm aiming for R13 on the PvE server, going to be an interesting challenge.

Yo dude. I plan to hit rank 10 or 11 but I hav to attend university and my social life is important to me so I won't go "always hardcore". =)
Tho I wanna hit the rank quickly I plan to do some PvE as well.
If you agree to the general framework I would be pleased to join ur climbing.

Cheers and we'll see you again, but not yet.

Edited by MeisterL

8 minutes ago, Elicas said:

A challenge? Definitely. An interesting one? I'm not sure :D

18 minutes ago, Elicas said:

indeed it will. 

We better iron out that grinding pants already.
And bulk up on those coffee beans for the long nights. :P

Will be awesome to PvP against each other in the future, thanks to cross realm Bgs!

14 minutes ago, MeisterL said:

Yo dude. I plan to hit rank 10 or 11 but I hav to attend university and my social life is important to me so I won't go "always hardcore". =)
Tho I wanna hit the rank quickly I plan to do some PvE as well.
If you agree to the general framework I would be pleased to join ur climbing.

Cheers and we'll see you again, but not yet.

Would be my pleasure to team up with u in the future mate ;)

Edited by Broeva

9 minutes ago, valaquenta said:

A challenge? Definitely. An interesting one? I'm not sure :D

It can get quite dull at times indeed but the reward is more than interesting ^^

Whatever rank i get during leveling

I happened to reach rank 8 at lvl 50 in nostalrius, good times..but once i reach lvl 60 i wont bother with ranking at all.

There was a point in nostalrius where i ranked up by leveling up, since there is limit of rank points you can have depending on your level. I hit the limit, but the rank points were there, just not really shown, and my rank increased every time i dinged x3 that kept going on as i was lvl 30-40, good times.

But honestly, i think that ranking is an utter waste of time, constantly having to pvp in those instances.

Its not worth it, im not enjoying myself, and hell..its not even 100% sure i get to my target..screw it. I recommend everyone else to not bother with ranking. Constantly rerunning 2 instances is not fun. I would do it if DHKs didnt exist and rank didnt go backwards if you quit ranking, but yea..

Prolly something around rank 10 because time is not so abundant as in the past with job and university and whatnot so I cant afford to go all no-life for something higher. 

I'll probably just get a low rank and don't bother at all with the high ones since the only way of getting them is by doing instanced BGs over and over again all day for weeks, aka boring shit.

As high as I can get without trying too much. Having a badass title next to your name feels good, so I'll try to avoid being a scout/grunt. I'm not gonna put much effort into it like I said, I'm just gonna WPvP as much as possible and do BGs occasionally.

Edited by hussar

Rank 0, I loved that I got it on Elysium after they made their advertisement raid video in southshore/tarren mill. If you're wondering what rank 0 or -1 is: Dishonorable X, one of the more unique titles in Vanilla as most are shrugging at the thought of getting one of those red dishonorable kills ^_^

I will be ranking to 14 on my hunter for the gun yes thanks bye

Fini?

10 or 11 will be my goal.  or limit, depends on how you view things ^_^

Edited by Munin

Rank 3 for discounts if possible. Kor Kron Vanguard has no time for honor grind :)

If its the same experience, every 1-2 games a premade then i will not do any ranking. Because this premade afking and long queues will just burn out my fun in the game, so i would just zerg av, and summon stuff there. and that would be my only motivation to even play and gear up.

On 8/25/2016 at 10:39 AM, Soyoen said:

Rank 0, I loved that I got it on Elysium after they made their advertisement raid video in southshore/tarren mill. If you're wondering what rank 0 or -1 is: Dishonorable X, one of the more unique titles in Vanilla as most are shrugging at the thought of getting one of those red dishonorable kills ^_^

I love camping tarren mill with several 60s getting hundreds of DKs and preventing chinese leveling :)

Nice to hear there already is a lot of interest and plans for ranking up ;)
After talking with various friends that are planning to join our ranks on CF, they talked me over in going Alliance, my goals stay the same tough.
Cya on the battlefield !

If id roll alliance, id go for r10 just for the epic looks (as warrior/paladin)

My favorite looks in the entire game

8LpR1gB.jpg

Edited by Simonich