Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Beanlips

While We Wait

80 posts in this topic

While we wait for CrestFall to be realised. What's everyone playing right now? 

I recently download a game called Project Gorgon; it's pretty fun, graphics suck, but whatever. I'm all about the gameplay. I was thinking about starting up with Diablo 2 for shits and giggles. I've also been playing battlefield 2 for pc, with a 64 bots. Been seeding kronos 2 client for about 4 days now. Idk. 

Anyways, what games are you playing right now?

Running through my steam collection and finishing a load of achievements off on various games.

Prison Architect, Homeworld Remastered and Blood Bowl 2 are my poison of choice at the moment, while running some Adventure Capitalist and Clicker Heroes in the morning/night as they tick over.

RPGs for the most part. Baldur's Gate, Planescape Torment, HoMM, M&M, TES (everything before the downfall that was Oblivion), Divinity Original Sin and others. 

Right now: Casual CS:GO Competitive matches hehe.

But my favorites/most played so far: Civlization V (even being a newbie xD), Skyrim, Baldur's Gate, Age of Empires 3, Age of Mythology, Dragonball Xenoverse.

Wasn't project gorgon locked for patron donators? I remember grouping up with all sorts of bros to get the necromancy skill

Baldur's Gate! Nice, I was thinking of playing Diablo 1, I should conside BG though. I'll check out those others

16 hours ago, HBA said:

Wasn't project gorgon locked for patron donators? I remember grouping up with all sorts of bros to get the necromancy skill

I don't think so, I was just playing it yesterday.

Edited by Beanlips

Age of Empires 2 HD, Rocket League (wanna Rising Star so much, almost got it), other private servers, even some Rust.

And as a bonus, waiting not only for Crestfall, but also for Civ 6.

5 minutes ago, seefly said:

Age of Empires 2 HD, Rocket League (wanna Rising Star so much, almost got it), other private servers, even some Rust.

And as a bonus, waiting not only for Crestfall, but also for Civ 6.

That's a good line up, I should check out AoE2 HD. I always loved Age of Empires. Still looking for a good private server

Ganking in kronos 2 as a lvl 22 orc rogue in redridge mountains. Generally being on pc less however

Warcraft 3 custom games. Azeroth Wars is my favourite. Also some Total War is always good. Not gonna bother with any kind of WoW until Crestfall ;) 

HotS, Elder Scrolls Legends, some RPGs like Witcher and Morrowind, and also some old school stuff like doing WC3 campaign with my friend in Co-op (you should check these maps out if you haven't done it yet!).

Been playing on another WoW server, but want to experience vanilla wow as it wad, with larger population, so waiting for this to take off.

9 hours ago, hussar said:

Warcraft 3 custom games. Azeroth Wars is my favourite. Also some Total War is always good. Not gonna bother with any kind of WoW until Crestfall ;) 

Playing Vamprisim Fire, X Hero Siege and Green TD religiously.

CK2 and EU4 are taking quite a few of my hours at the moment. As is RimWorld.

1 hour ago, Antility said:

I am literally just layin down and rotting

I'm there with you; that's why I started this post to try and revive my interest with some classic quality gaming. I always find myself creeping back to WoW, but finally got wise enough to stay clear of retail wow. Nost was the first private server for me to really get that same real feeling of actually playing an mmorpg again. WoW could of been so much more, but Blizzard loves to take massive loads of money to the face.  Hopefully Crestfall gets it done, Asura and his team got this! 

For the Horde

Edited by Beanlips

Osu! I guess is also a classic game, its 10 years old :>

12 hours ago, Beanlips said:

That's a good line up, I should check out AoE2 HD. I always loved Age of Empires. Still looking for a good private server

I definitely recommend you getting it. Even without DLCs it's good game. 7,000 players online on average, so multiplayer is alive too. 

Wow!!! Really, 7,000; That's almost over 9000! :D I remember playing AoE2 so much, but only when I was younger. This is good to hear, thank you. 

League of Legends, World of Tanks, Osu!, Terraria, Age of Mythology or something else from steam library.
Also from time to time casually playing MTG. :)