Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Elicas

What Class Will You Play? - PvE Edition!

What Class Will You Play? - PvE Edition!   257 members have voted

1. 1. What class will you play on Zul'dare?

• Druid
    • Hunter
    • Mage
    • Paladin
    • Priest
    • Rogue
    • Shaman
    • Warlock
    • Warrior

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
203 posts in this topic

Listed alphabetically to avoid bias, what class will you play on the PvE realm?

Druid tank main, Ret Paladin alt reporting in.

Edited by Elicas

Druid, what else?

Most likely healer as soon as I hit 60. Later on a dps class (Mage or Hunter). If I don't make it until TBC is released my first alt will be Blood Elf Protection Paladin instead.

If I was to play on a PvE server-I never would, because I think it makes the game boring- I would roll tank or healer, but I picked warrior, because I love tanking. Dwarf warrior/Tauren warrior

1 minute ago, Beanlips said:

I never would, because I think it makes the game boring

But ... you voted on the PvE poll nonetheless? Hmm ... doesn't that make the efforts in creating polls for each type of server redundant?

Druid. It's odd, it's like the Druids/Shamans are first in to a new server and everyone else trundles along afterwards. I've no doubt that the classes will balance out like normal retail/private at realm start so people should just choose what they want to play with first and worry about balance afterwards. Reverse of this is Horde/Alliance percentages as Alliance are usually 60:40. So if you're not too bothered what faction, Horde could do with some lovin' to allow end raiding and a functioning AH.

Because this is the first time I have ever had a fresh start I intend to spend mos of my time helping people regardless of race, class, faction or level. I intend to explore everywhere. 

9 minutes ago, Murok said:

But ... you voted on the PvE poll nonetheless? Hmm ... doesn't that make the efforts in creating polls for each type of server redundant?

Yeah I know, but that's the role I would play if I was to play on a PvE server. I would choose Warlock or rogue if I was on a PvP server. I just wanted to add my thoughts?

Maybe Elicas should clarify what he expects from this poll. A somewhat realistic outlook (and ask all those who already know that thy're not going to play on PvE not to vote here) or just "a poll". I find the first option more constructive.

I didn't vote (but will answer here) in a PvE server, probably i would roll a Troll Priest or Troll Shaman.

I clicked warlock, testing one out on another server right now and its really fun! Mage and warrior are still in the race though. Played healer before so time for a change. :)

Hunter, since I was having so much fun with it on Nost before getting cut short.  I'll be rolling with different professions though, as it's now a main instead of an alt.

Warrior main (prot)

Priest alt (holy) (depends on time available)

Rogue (probably bank alt, AH mule only, but we'll see)

Druid or priest will be my main I believe. I have fond memories of healing 5 mans.

Druid of course. So many roles to be able to play for one class.  Meshes well with not having a lot of time to play.

Edited by Steaktips

7 druids so far... We're gonna have to convince some of you to roll PvP server. :D

Probably a Mage for PvE, Spriest for PvP. Surprised to see that many druids (not many votes here but still).

39 minutes ago, Koosha said:

7 druids so far... We're gonna have to convince some of you to roll PvP server. :D

not if they're horde druids

horde could use all the players they can get on pve, since theres probably gonna be a faction imbalance where alliance has more players than the horde

on nost pve there were a little over 3 allies for every 2 horde not long before the shutdown announcement, worse than 60:40

Edited by Aquane

Rogue for shizzle!

On the other hand I might go prot warr, but that stabby stabby be so good mon'...

Lets see how long it takes for warrior to gain numero uno on the poll, any bets? I give it a week. Unless the druid mains, looking @ u @Elicas (no offence!) keep injecting. xD

I've only got the one account, it's not me!

I'd prefer to play a draenei priest, but since that won't be an option at start, warlock and hoping there's some RP happening. Ideally I'll be able to grab her the name I used in retail loooong ago, I liked that character.

Edit: On second thought, since recreations rarely work, maybe an offspring or apprentice. But warlock.

Edit2: No, I really liked that character, I'll make it work.

Edited by CuddlesWithCats