Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Elicas

What Class Will You Play? - PvE Edition!

What Class Will You Play? - PvE Edition!   258 members have voted

1. 1. What class will you play on Zul'dare?

• Druid
    • Hunter
    • Mage
    • Paladin
    • Priest
    • Rogue
    • Shaman
    • Warlock
    • Warrior

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
203 posts in this topic
11 hours ago, Aquane said:

not if they're horde druids

horde could use all the players they can get on pve, since theres probably gonna be a faction imbalance where alliance has more players than the horde

on nost pve there were a little over 3 allies for every 2 horde not long before the shutdown announcement, worse than 60:40

This is where good coordinated Horde Wpvp comes into play, figure out the raid times and ambush the shit out of the carebear raiders. Gank them so much, they just disband and go home. This way Horde has a longer chance of catching up to pve. 

Also half the people leveling druids will bitch out and go play a huntard or something. I always remember druids being like no where to be found in vanilla, so I don't believe the druid poll.

Edited by Beanlips

Really not a relevant answer, since this is the PvE server forums. Organised WPvP doesn't come into it.

4 hours ago, Elicas said:

Really not a relevant answer, since this is the PvE server forums. Organised WPvP doesn't come into it.

I played on a PvE server and believe me it does. We actually had rules on raiders showing up to raids pvp tagged because of the mayhem, especially Blackwing Lair summons, it was awesome lol.

I've clicked Priest, but not sure now. I've done all I wanted to do with hunter. I'd like to try paladin as it's the one class I never raided with vanilla or TBC but I'm clueless about it.

In relation to his comment, it doesn't come into it. You simply can't figure out another guilds raid times and ambush them, even if one or two members are dopey enough to wander around flagged, at best you might grab a couple.

Paladin. Always.

Side note: The responses of the PvP people in this thread so far show me, once again, why I will play on a PvE realm.

I'm still torn on faction. Priest if Alliance or Shaman if Horde. (Enjoy being the 'default'/'classic' healer lorewise for each faction.)

17 minutes ago, Dudefight said:

Rolling a dps warrior is also rather appealing, but I would rather not get forced into being an off-tank, which is pretty much unavoidable as warrior is the only viable tank in vanilla

That's very true, but eventually they'll progress to TBC I believe which'll change that a bit I believe. :)

What will be your choice?  Horde or Alliance? :)

Well it looks like there is going to be too many Priests. So I guess I'll provide variety and go either Holy Paladin or Resto Shaman. :)

i've made up my mind! i'll roll a human warrior on the PVE server.

I'll be leveling as Arms and i'll tank 5-mans as Arms too, should be fine!

At first I thought about going to the PVP server but it looks like the community will be awesome on the PVE realm. :)

After trying out all classes i noticed that the Rogue suits me most in vanilla, brewing poisons and potions combined, while stealthing and waiting to ambush the mobs.

I've always been a healer, maining a holy priest. Sure, I've had alts, but I seemed to go back to priest in the end anyhow.

Currently have a 60 hpriest on K2 as well as a 70 hpriest on Feenix, but I've alted a druid on both aformentioned servers and I plan on maining one on CF if I go Alliance (bovines are not for me).

Haven't had a mage in years,so that'll probably be my first alt.

Edited by Exte

Quoted myself from the other thread. Post there by mistake :$

I'm not decided yet, I'm between a pure DPS class (Warlock or Hunter) or a hybrid class (Druid maybe) to start learning to heal. I voted Druid by now for more heal/tank alternatives, but final decision depend on what my buddies are going to choose to play when server be open.

Edited by Toche

I am quite torn between Priest and Druid for my main. I think I'll go with Druid! If something like a Blizzard legacy or pristine server ever rolls around, I would probably "continue" playing my Priest there.

Together with my partner I'll likely play either a Shaman, Hunter or Warrior. We're going to try out different combinations and stick with what we like the best. Most likely I'll be playing a Night Elf druid solo and with my partner a Dwarf Hunter or Troll Shaman!

What's really messing up my choice is that, as Darkrasp said in the other thread (under Classes) the server will eventually go TBC.

Is that affecting anyone else's choices or is it just me being optimistic that we'll see Kara and beyond?

@DeeMarie Not really. I was always going to play Druid, just an issue on what faction. Considering it will be 16 months before we progress to TBC that leaves a lot of time to build up a plethora of classes. The proposed TBC enforced progression is a bummer if it happens though. TBC is just so much fun, easily the best time I've had on WoW. My biggest gripe will be if we have enforced progression to WotLK.....

13 hours ago, DeeMarie said:

What's really messing up my choice is that, as Darkrasp said in the other thread (under Classes) the server will eventually go TBC.

Is that affecting anyone else's choices or is it just me being optimistic that we'll see Kara and beyond?

It is actually. I want to play a Blood Elf but clearly that's not possible in vanilla. Something tells me they won't give us a free race change if we don't want to level another character come TBC, so I'm considering spending my time in vanilla as a different class from what I want to main. (Priest)

Edited by Adalon

16 hours ago, DeeMarie said:

I chose Druid specifically because of the TBC/WotLK progression. I intend to play the one character from downing Ragnaros to downing LK 25 HC.

20 hours ago, DeeMarie said:

Yes. I played Paladin in Nostalrius but now I'm between Druid, Hunter and Warlock, and leave the Paladin until TBC when Draeneis come out. Also my girl will probably run Mage on vanilla but will change to Shadow Priest on TBC, etc.

This time I'm really unsure. I played Warrior and Shaman in Retail Vanilla. On Nost I played Warlock.

I think it'll be a Shaman again, but still thinking about a Priest or Mage, too. Already played plenty of hours as a Mage in BC though.

On Sunday, September 11, 2016 at 1:05 AM, DeeMarie said:

I believe they did say somewhere that if there's enough interest of keeping a vanilla PvE server they'll think of keeping it. I really hope that is the case, otherwise I'll only play on Crestfall's server until it goes TBC.

4 hours ago, cell007 said:

There will be more hunters and rogues than that, surely =P

Rogues yes, hunters not so sure. (not as mains anyway, due to other pures being more attractive to raid with...besides, Legolasszzsszz was sooo 2005 :P)

I shall be maining one though, as I haven't done so yet.

Edited by Momonn