Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Elicas

What Class Will You Play? - PvE Edition!

What Class Will You Play? - PvE Edition!   240 members have voted

1. 1. What class will you play on Zul'dare?

• Druid
    • Hunter
    • Mage
    • Paladin
    • Priest
    • Rogue
    • Shaman
    • Warlock
    • Warrior

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
196 posts in this topic

Currently stuck between playing a NE priest or Tauren shaman. Hm..

18 hours ago, Shemp said:

Night Elf Druid feral hybrid tank. For the Alliance!

I approve this message.

Interesting how popular druids and warlocks are according to this when they're usually the least played classes.

Oh man, I'm having a blast with an affliction warlock now, I think everything went out of the window with regards to my class choice. DoTs are the best game mechanic ever. Too bad that from all the games I've played only WoW has a class that allows such a build.

But everything can change, as there's plenty of time until 2030 Kappa

2 minutes ago, ilovecats said:

Oh man, I'm having a blast with an affliction warlock now, I think everything went out of the window with regards to my class choice. DoTs are the best game mechanic ever. Too bad that from all the games I've played only WoW has a class that allows such a build.

But everything can change, as there's plenty of time until 2030 Kappa

I hope you know when you reach cap it'll be shadowbolt spam, not enough debuff slots for affliction. :(

6 minutes ago, Adalon said:

I hope you know when you reach cap it'll be shadowbolt spam, not enough debuff slots for affliction. :(

I'm not too bothered about raiding, too much hassle to prepare all the pots and buffs.

28 minutes ago, ilovecats said:

I'm not too bothered about raiding, too much hassle to prepare all the pots and buffs.

True, I don't know how I'm going to manage it. I don't know if I'll have enough time to commit a scheduled each week, but I'll be able to work in some more casual raid times. Will just be enjoying myself / farming mats/gold and running 5 mans for a long time.

Just now, Adalon said:

True, I don't know how I'm going to manage it. I don't know if I'll have enough time to commit a scheduled each week, but I'll be able to work in some more casual raid times. Will just be enjoying myself / farming mats/gold and running 5 mans for a long time.

My goal for now is to have a lot of gold coins, we'll see how it gets  : D

Bit surprised how many aspiring warriors there are, given how frustrating i have heard the class is supposed to level.

It can be if you try to brute force everything. If you take a more methodical approach it isn't bad. Carry food with or without buffs, potions when you get them or from a friendly alchemist, and try not take on more than you can handle. When I level alchemy i generally give the easy health pots a way or vendor price them for people to help with leveling. 

6 hours ago, Dunwall said:

Bit surprised how many aspiring warriors there are, given how frustrating i have heard the class is supposed to level.

Yesterday my 50 warrior died to 2 30 something grays outside Mara. Perma net and perma disarm. Later a mid 40s rare.. I got it to 75% before dying, then a shaman came up and destroyed it finishing with 75% Mana. Frustrating  doesn't do it justice. The major issue with leveling warriors is no +hit and losing rage when all your attacks miss. Then you finally get into a Mara group and 4 people need the ring.  I'm seriously considering warlock or mage for crestfall. Easy leveling and people beg you to be in every group and raid.

8 hours ago, Dunwall said:

But yet so rewarding once you hit 60.

2 hours ago, WingziuM said:

But yet so rewarding once you hit 60.

Any Chance of playing them as DPS though?

Dont know if being main tank is good for ones blood pressure:)

58 minutes ago, Dunwall said:

Warrior is a class that just keeps getting better as they get geared. Slow start, but if everyone is willing to invest in you, Fury is always wanted.

I'm pondering a Warrior alt myself. I'm dead set on NE Druid main, so its open season on an alt as no roles are 'required' or missing and I've honestly never played one as its the last type of class i'd go for lol.

1 minute ago, Adalon said:

I'm dead set on NE Druid main, so its open season on an alt as no roles are 'required' or missing

+1

3 minutes ago, Shemp said:

+1

Wanna farm frostsaber rep? I've never done it and wanna save gold lol

2 minutes ago, Adalon said:

Wanna farm frostsaber rep? I've never done it and wanna save gold lol

Ive never done it before either. Id be down though. I plan on roleing on the PVE server. How about you?

5 minutes ago, Shemp said:

Ive never done it before either. Id be down though. I plan on roleing on the PVE server. How about you?

Well this is the PvE section of the forums, so yea. :P lol. Its a long way off though.

It's odd since I've been a Priest for 99% of my WoW life, it's like I just discovered another class I really enjoy, along with realizing how good NE males look in some armors, while getting none of the downsides by having animal forms lol. Plus I'm bad at grinding out gold, so finding out the frostsaber mount is a 100% mount that can be used with rank 1 riding.... (at least I hope CF keeps it that way lol)

I spend some of my days planning out alts and what proffs would be best to take with them to compliment a main etc.

10 minutes ago, Adalon said:

Well this is the PvE section of the forums, so yea. :P lol. Its a long way off though.

It's odd since I've been a Priest for 99% of my WoW life, it's like I just discovered another class I really enjoy, along with realizing how good NE males look in some armors, while getting none of the downsides by having animal forms lol. Plus I'm bad at grinding out gold, so finding out the frostsaber mount is a 100% mount that can be used with rank 1 riding.... (at least I hope CF keeps it that way lol)

I spend some of my days planning out alts and what proffs would be best to take with them to compliment a main etc.

In retail vanilla I leveled a warrior, rogue, and a hunter to level 20, then tried a druid and fell in love and mained a NE druid throughout all the expansions. 

8 hours ago, Dunwall said:

As Adalon already said, if you can get your hands on good gear, a fury warrior is always welcome in raids. 

On tanking: if you like to tank but think you are not able to fill the role of main tank, then go for off tank role. 3-4 off tanks are needed in every raid.

14 hours ago, WingziuM said:

As Adalon already said, if you can get your hands on good gear, a fury warrior is always welcome in raids. 

On tanking: if you like to tank but think you are not able to fill the role of main tank, then go for off tank role. 3-4 off tanks are needed in every raid.

Well, thanks for the [email protected]

Guess we will see wether or not I survive the leveling phase then.