Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Murok

What side will you choose? - Zul'Dare Edition

What side will you choose?   192 members have voted

1. 1. What side will you choose?

• Horde
    • Alliance

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
103 posts in this topic

Horde. Have been and always will be.

Edit

I would ask you to only vote if you are going to play on the PvE realm and to not vote if you know for a fact that you will play on the PvP realm. Thanks.

Edited by Murok

I'll dabble on Horde, since with our superior PvE server accounts we can have both factions on one account ;).

Maining Alliance though, as I always do.

Having issues deciding what race to play? Consider this.

Elves, humans, gnomes, dwarves are ubiquitous fantasy races with little originality or character

Compared to Orcs, Trolls, Undead and Shu'halo (Tauren) easily original, unique and with great histories.

Don't be boring, be daring, play a cool race.   

Definitely Horde, as I didn't get to finish all the questing zones. (which is doable across 2 toons, not counting the 1-10 zone and instance-based quest chains)

Horde has less dabble dabble pick up this container that respawns once every x min, whilst I love the Alliance questlines I have also reached the point where I've done them over and over a bit to much.

Carebear stare at Alliance. Just can't stand ugly hordies, especially when I was one.

Last server i played on i was horde and i did every quest i could find so this time Alliance!

Pretty sure I've mentioned that I'm going to roll alliance. Haven't fully decided class yet, well most likely be several as I'm an altoholic!

I hope to convince my friends to go alliance, but it will be tough.

More than likely going alliance, trying to convince friends to join but they only play horde so its a tough battle :P

Usually play alliance, to the point I am sick with most alliance races, can maybe stand gnomes and that's it. My friend prefers alliance, but maybe I'll finally convince him with the only true way.

I love Alliance, but that's where the snobs hangout. Also it seems like Alliance has zero coordination for pvp. For the Horde, because it has a better community and pvp coordination. If I was big into raiding, I would role Ally has a dwarf warrior. ?

4 hours ago, Murok said:

Edit

I would ask you to only vote if you are going to play on the PvE realm and to not vote if you know for a fact that you will play on the PvP realm. Thanks.

If I was to play on a PvE server, I would go Alliance and for pvp server I would go horde.

Will go Alliance, already played Horde in retail and want to see the "Light" side of WoW :)

But I'll certainly have a Horde char as well to feel the nostalgia.

11 hours ago, Outstanding said:

Having issues deciding what race to play? Consider this.

Elves, humans, gnomes, dwarves are ubiquitous fantasy races with little originality or character

Compared to Orcs, Trolls, Undead and Shu'halo (Tauren) easily original, unique and with great histories.

Don't be boring, be daring, play a cool race.   

^What he said.

And to also quote Honest Game Trailers:

The Alliance: "... a collection of generic fantasy troops who protect the realm with the power of friendship."

The Horde: "... a collection of generic heavy metal troops who savage the realm with the power of adulthood!"

To be fair, Orcs, Undead and Trolls predate the game by centuries ;)

Tauren is literally the only original race in the game, and they're walking talking cows, not exactly mind bending.

36 minutes ago, Elicas said:

To be fair, Orcs, Undead and Trolls predate the game by centuries ;)

Tauren is literally the only original race in the game, and they're walking talking cows, not exactly mind bending.

Hmm. Young Elf speak like Troll. Proves ancestor point. /lick

I don't honestly know... I've played Alliance all these years be it retail or private, everytime that I leveled a horde I'd end up getting stuck in Barrens out of boredom and stop playing there :| So I guess its alliance again..

7 minutes ago, Rawzen said:

I don't honestly know... I've played Alliance all these years be it retail or private, everytime that I leveled a horde I'd end up getting stuck in Barrens out of boredom and stop playing there :| So I guess its alliance again..

Oh... For me, the Barrens is such a beautiful zone, I have wonderul memories of leveling my warrior there in retail, and climbing on top of the mountains, basking in the sun, surveying the plains...

To each their own :)

I want Horde, but my wife likes her nightelves.

I'm a bit torn

16 minutes ago, Asura said:

I'm a bit torn

Tell her she looks beautiful and skinny, like a female Undead.  

1 hour ago, Asura said:

I'm a bit torn

Get a divorce, epics are forever!

2 hours ago, Beanlips said:

Tell her she looks beautiful and skinny, like a female Undead.  

Skinny, like has-holes-you-can-see-through skinny ?