Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Murok

What side will you choose? - Zul'Dare Edition

What side will you choose?   259 members have voted

1. 1. What side will you choose?

• Horde
    • Alliance

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
135 posts in this topic
5 hours ago, Asura said:

I want Horde, but my wife likes her nightelves.

I'm a bit torn

We need to create a foundation find, some rich donors and use the money to nuy diamond rings (or whatever she's into) for Asura's wife.

Alternative for the almighty dev Asura: make Night Elves unplayable. :D

Edited by Murok

5 hours ago, Asura said:

I'm a bit torn

Allow model editing or tell her she can roll a BE in a couple of years :P

I really don't know. Will depend on the community for each side I suppose.

4 minutes ago, Frostbull said:

Lok'Thar Ogar! VCITORY OR DEATH.

That's all I wanna say.

Lok'Thar Nogar*

Well since Priests seem to be a dime a dozen, I've got a choice between Holy Paladin and Resto Shaman, which will obviously decide faction.

Female Dwarf Pally....hmm....Fem Troll Shaman? Tauren? lol

Edited by Adalon

Female dorf pallies are great, pigtails twirling when they cast spells lol

21 minutes ago, DeeMarie said:

Female dorf pallies are great, pigtails twirling when they cast spells lol

A friend of mine used to have a female dorf priest...Pigtails of DOOM

Sadly PVE servers nearly always tend to favor Alliance, i still going to stick with horde. After playing Alliance on Nostalrius i try to make my home in Orgrimmar again.

2 minutes ago, raflizo said:

Sadly PVE servers nearly always tend to favor Alliance, i still going to stick with horde. After playing Alliance on Nostalrius i try to make my home in Orgrimmar again.

Fortunately on PvE servers, as long as the population is viable for a vibrant end game scene, disparity between the factions doesn't matter.

16 minutes ago, Elicas said:

Fortunately on PvE servers, as long as the population is viable for a vibrant end game scene, disparity between the factions doesn't matter.

Of course you are right, just being balanced somewhat makes going outdoors more fun.

1 hour ago, raflizo said:

Of course you are right, just being balanced somewhat makes going outdoors more fun.

100% Don't mind @Elicas we need as many horde as possible. Vibrant my ass,  we'll take as many as requested can get. :D

You have a vibrant ass? It's ok mate, you can let it all out here. PvE server is the safezone after all. ;)

Do you think we'll see variety? Or will the majority go Human/Forsaken?

4 minutes ago, Adalon said:

Do you think we'll see variety? Or will the majority go Human/Forsaken?

I'm going to be positive and expect that it'll be the most diverse yet on any vanilla server, private or retail. 

On retail I reckon when people played vanilla first it was down to racial stereotypes, so lots chose Elves or Dwarves or Undead. A lot of the classes were picked without any knowledge how viable they would be end game. When people replicated these experiences on Nostalrius for example, they either recreated their retail experience or played min/max on race/class. For a lot of people this is third time around and what you pick is down to a whole bunch of different parameters. 

So it wouldn't surprise me to see a lot more utility classes like Druids, or people trying stuff that is never going to work like Shaman tanks, because they know all the available equipment combined with better skill sets will make them almost mediocre. This time around, I think it's going to be more about the fun, or as kitty would say, the journey. 

There is always more variety on the PvE server. PvP racials are almost meaningless and you generally find more RPers who always seem to choose lesser used race/class combos.

I certainly hope so. I prefer playing what I simply like the look of, but I do take racials into consideration, and it IS tempting to make the 'best of the best' race/class combo, just so you know you're doing everything you could.

I just want to see more Trolls and dwarves running around. Seemed that there was the occasional dwarf/troll hunter but that was it.

I know whatever I end up making, I just NEED an alternative to paying for a mount lol. Ghost Wolf or Free Pala Mount will do me fine. I'm absolutely terrible at making enough gold early on to get a Lv 40 mount.

Almost as many classes have an alternative or a freebie as don't.

Paladin and Warlock get level 40 freebies, Shaman gets wolf at 20 and Druid gets cheetah at 30. That's 4/5 that don't specifically 'need' the level 40 mount.

i am going to roll a troll rogue, i caught the jungle fever a long time ago. For some people, including me, it's true: "Once you go troll, you'll never reroll". 

Settled on a female Dwarf Paladin, so finally threw my vote in for Alliance lol. Excited. ^^

On 25-8-2016 at 11:37 AM, Asura said:

I'm a bit torn

don't be p*ssy-whipped Asura! xD

I always prefer Horde but what faction I play is less important to me than what guild I join. I need a guild that has good raiding hours for North America nighttime. So I'm stuck waiting a few more months to figure out where I will be playing. 

16 minutes ago, raiko said:

I always prefer Horde but what faction I play is less important to me than what guild I join. I need a guild that has good raiding hours for North America nighttime. So I'm stuck waiting a few more months to figure out where I will be playing. 

That's nothing compared to trying to find an Australian one :)  I'm sure there'll be a fair bit of choice for you, if this place is going to be as busy as is anticipated.  Although, quite a few EU posters from what I've seen too, so who knows.  Only time will tell I suppose :)

Dont know wich faction i'll play.   Have always been a faithful servant of the banshee queen. Maybe its time for something else, or maybe not. 

Only time can tell i'm afraid.