Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Murok

What side will you choose? - Zul'Dare Edition

What side will you choose?   243 members have voted

1. 1. What side will you choose?

• Horde
    • Alliance

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
129 posts in this topic

Haven't touched Alliance since retail vanilla, so I figured I'd aim for that on CF.

However, it depends on the premade guild if I can find a fitting one.

I'm also an altoholic, so not sure yet.

Probably a NElf Druid or a Human/Dwarf Pally. If low level BG's work I will resurrect my female Dwarf Priest.

I will role Alliance, though I will also have one Tauren something for when I need to chill out to the native American music :) 

Well, I am still indecisive between a Warlock (free Level 40 Mount) and a Hunter (first love), and even worse between Horde and Alliance.

I am worried about faction imbalance. I played 3 times Horde on a Server dominated by the Alliance and the empty AH / shitty economy was a problem. 

So I wonder if the devs will consider to link the AH between Alliance and Horde in case of a severe faction (economy) imbalance or not.

On the other hand, @Elicas  is doing an excellent job advertising Ferals. If he convinces me, I will roll a NE. I played a Tauren warrior once and ... well playing a Tauren is simply not an option anymore.

Can't vote on this yet. I'd probably start again on Horde side, but if most of my guild wanna start as Alliance I'll join them.

I was thinking about to play a mage or warlock on the alliance side this time, use to play horde. Then i tested a couple of classes on another server and I really enjoy playing warrior, an undead one. The undead males have a great /dance , and also great animations and emotes in general. So once again its For the Horde! (atleast until next week, when i change my mind again ;))

If PvE servers were significantly more popular, id roll for a pve server, as horde. Can still raid those towns and cities :D. And the guild id make there would have a law : "PvP flag is always on regardless of situation"

Edited by Simonich

Voted for the sake of your poll, but Horde. I don't prefer it because of any faction difficulty or elitist reasons though. I prefer it because I like the Horde. Undead/Orc are my favorite races. Most people pick a side in Classic based on the Alliance being better, or the Horde being worse, meaning easy mode or hard mode. I just pick Horde because I like Horde. The only loss for me is Paladin, a class I'd rather play over Shaman, but I honestly don't care about either of them.

Alliance! As per usual I shall roll a dwarf paladin and enjoy the lovely life as a dungeon tankadin.

On 24/08/2016 at 10:24 PM, Elicas said:

I'll dabble on Horde, since with our superior PvE server accounts we can have both factions on one account ;).

Lol, have never liked that feature allowing people playing both sides from 1 account. But at least wont need to support my blood elf through neutral ah when TBC hits (u know these costsxD).

On 24/08/2016 at 10:33 PM, Outstanding said:

Elves, humans, gnomes, dwarves are ubiquitous fantasy races

This is too their advantage :x

On 24/08/2016 at 10:33 PM, Outstanding said:

Compared to Orcs, Trolls, Undead and Shu'halo (Tauren) easily original, unique and with great histories.

Sry, but they still suck.. xD (except for minotaurs ofc :x)

On 25/08/2016 at 5:11 PM, DeeMarie said:

or tell her she can roll a BE in a couple of years :P

Ne females look like troll ones compared to BE ones, so worth waiting even longer for sure:$ (only dranei match em for truly alliance faithful)

Summing up, i hope i dont need to say which faction i m going. There is only one way in vanilla..

2 minutes ago, Blackrobe said:

Summing up, i hope i dont need to say which faction i m going. There is only one way in vanilla..

That's quite all right, we forgive you Ms. ubiquitous.... 

1 hour ago, Outstanding said:

That's quite all right, we forgive you Ms. ubiquitous.... 

I... I... feel relieved xD

PS. I saw by accident that u changed your avatar's background... this tauren babe with sprite is so fucking cute >3 :x:x

Guess i must rethink my way..O.o (eh, if only minotaurs have clothies :P)

Edited by Blackrobe

Rolling both! Ally Pally or Mage and maybe Horde Priest or Shaman

Im really altaholic so im not sure. Usually i am Horde in heart, but Alliance ingame.

I hope for some casual fisherwoman RP, so for the PvE realm (which in the end may turn out to be my main) I will pick the whimpy Alliance.

Horde this time!

Been playing Alliance for too long!

A vanilla virgin myself (started mid burning crusade) i want this experience to be as fresh and new as possible!

Alliance. 

Most of my retail vanilla experience was horde, but as of TBC on played primarily Alliance. Aesthetic thing honestly.

On 8/24/2016 at 1:33 PM, Outstanding said:

Compared to Orcs, Trolls, Undead and Shu'halo (Tauren) easily original, unique and with great histories.

Is wow your first experience with any fantasy movies or video games in general? Lol none of those are original or unique at all >.>

55 minutes ago, Old_Beardo said:

Is wow your first experience with any fantasy movies or video games in general? Lol none of those are original or unique at all >.>

What were you doing in 1981? Did you even exist in 1981? I was playing basic D&D (red box set) where you could play humans, dwarves, ''high'' elves and for those with a penchant for trouble, half-orcs. What did you play in Baldur's Gate? The fact of the matter is that in terms of first person fantasy games, it's all based on D&D stereotypes which in itself, is based on Tolkien high fantasy, Leiber sword and sorcery with a side order of Vance. So yeah, when I played WoW for the first time it was refreshing playing the ''monsters'' from the other side. Including the talking cows.

As you were, archetypal alliance pretty boy scum. 

1 hour ago, Outstanding said:

when I played WoW for the first time it was refreshing playing the ''monsters'' from the other side. Including the talking cows.

Fair enough

As you were, archetypal alliance pretty boy scum.

How mature. 

You've managed to both make an incorrect assumption and be revolting in a single sentence. Well done.