Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Murok

What side will you choose? - Zul'Dare Edition

What side will you choose?   230 members have voted

1. 1. What side will you choose?

• Horde
    • Alliance

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
124 posts in this topic
4 minutes ago, Old_Beardo said:

How mature. 

You've managed to both make an incorrect assumption and be revolting in a single sentence. Well done.

Ah, no you're wrong there. Filthy alliance scum is a meme, it's not meant to be derogatory (actually it is, kind of), but in the best possible taste as Kenny Everett used to say.

Next time I'll use :D so not to cause offence.

Edited by Outstanding

Don't worry about Outstanding, he's probably the most toxic member of the hardcore pvp community who is just here to troll us sweet pve server players with his dirty hordeness.

;)

Human Rogue.

Sorry in advance Horde players.

Edited by p00n

Looks like Horde for me. Alliance tends to get more healers and I'd rather be in short supply and in demand. :) 

Aaaaand my husband is now interested in playing too lol. He doesn't like Horde. *eyeroll* Plans on being a Dwarf Paladin (Ret) as he enjoys battlegrounds. Guess I'm going Fem Dwarf Priest for dat fearward.

Going to be playing horde for my first time. Long time Alliance player looking forward to it.

Been ally mostly since I started in wotlk. I played a troll hunter for about a year doing semi-hardcore raids back in cataclysm. Then I went back to the alliance and it really felt like I was returning home. Alliance just feels right to me. I think it's because most horde races are ugly and/or stinking. I can't stand being around them for extended periods of time. The only good looking and civilized race there in my opinion is blood elf. Then if I rolled one, I'd roll female because b.e. males are considered gays but female combat animations suck! Just how many people draw a bow like that in real life? Alliance isn't perfect, yeah but they're better in general.

So I guess I'll roll ally again. Probably a gnome to be a stronger warlock.

On ‎2016‎-‎11‎-‎28 at 10:04 AM, Quantus said:

Been ally mostly since I started in wotlk. I played a troll hunter for about a year doing semi-hardcore raids back in cataclysm. Then I went back to the alliance and it really felt like I was returning home. Alliance just feels right to me. I think it's because most horde races are ugly and/or stinking. I can't stand being around them for extended periods of time. The only good looking and civilized race there in my opinion is blood elf. Then if I rolled one, I'd roll female because b.e. males are considered gays but female combat animations suck! Just how many people draw a bow like that in real life? Alliance isn't perfect, yeah but they're better in general.

So I guess I'll roll ally again. Probably a gnome to be a stronger warlock.

a4e4592c35f1440f35adfbb549464e74.jpg

Can't escape the allure of the Horde. I've played Alliance on other vanilla servers and MoP but Horde just feels right.

19 minutes ago, Outstanding said:

Yes. kek.

Apart from you, but I KNOW you would pick UD shaman if you could. :P

I'll roll a dwarf warrior and an orc warrior, then see which one I enjoy more. Orcs have a better warrior vibe, but their dental work is horrible.

1 hour ago, WingziuM said:

As a warrior you won't have much teeth left anyway. So roll Horde :D

Plus you have all those liver problems from drinking so much as a dwarf :P 

So I was planning on playing Alliance but lately I've just had pretty sour experiences with the faction as of late. Been playing a tauren shammy on Timbermaw and fell in love. I'll probably resurrect her on Zul'Dare once CF is ready to go. I still want to play my NElf priestess at some point but she'll have to wait, unless I find a leveling partner because I hate dying all the time. With a shammy, there's survivability and I looooove that. Plus, Frost and Earthshock for the win. :)

WoWScrnShot_010317_160219.png

Posted (edited)

12 hours ago, cell007 said:

<Snip> 

Edited by Elicas

On 05/01/2017 at 8:15 PM, cell007 said:

So I was planning on playing Alliance but lately I've just had pretty sour experiences with the faction as of late. Been playing a tauren shammy on Timbermaw and fell in love. I'll probably resurrect her on Zul'Dare once CF is ready to go. I still want to play my NElf priestess at some point but she'll have to wait, unless I find a leveling partner because I hate dying all the time. With a shammy, there's survivability and I looooove that. Plus, Frost and Earthshock for the win. :)

Nothing beats a ret, bur.

But everyone likes to beat on a ret. 

It's like canned food

Think I'll end up Horde too. I'm trying to be a healer on nost as its the role I love, but Alliance has nearly all healers spamming lfg, can't get in a group to do anything.

Edited by Adalon