Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Murok

What side will you choose? - Zul'Dare Edition

What side will you choose?   259 members have voted

1. 1. What side will you choose?

• Horde
    • Alliance

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
135 posts in this topic

I leveled an orc up to 60 on Feenix's Emerald Dream and really enjoyed seeing the other side, but Alliance just feels like home.  Maybe it's because I started as Alliance in retail.  Besides, afking in Ironforge >>> afking in Orgrimmar.

What do you reckon the Horde usually ends up needing, UD Holy Priest or Troll Resto Shaman?

I heard shamans are underplayed on most private servers. 

But just play what you like most between the two you suggested. In general, healers are always in demand? 

8 hours ago, WingziuM said:

I heard shamans are underplayed on most private servers. 

But just play what you like most between the two you suggested. In general, healers are always in demand? 

I think so.

I should clarify that what I want to actually main is a Horde Paladin, so vanilla is just for my alt lol. I'm just trying to think ahead with things like saving gold (ghost wolf) what profs to take that will augment my new character come TBC, what's in demand so I can still enjoy myself etc. 

Playing the long game for sure.

Resto shamans are the least played of those two classes. Druid is the least played class on either faction though.

4 minutes ago, Elicas said:

Resto shamans are the least played of those two classes. Druid is the least played class on either faction though.

I figured. If bear/cat forms were not so FUGLY I'd main a druid and be happy being able to do everything lol.

Nelf cat form is alright, but the Tauren one is a bit 'special'.

I was undecided which side i should pick, but finally decided (after a lot of back and forth and after changeing my mind quite a lot :D) that it will be horde for my beloved Prot-Warrior this time :)

Mainly because i want to see something new. I mean i've done Deadmines, Defias questline and the alliance ony prequest a thousand times and they are all really cool but i want to experience horde endgame (and even low level content like SFK, which i've never really done before) this time. I also like the idea of being the only mail/plate class :). Aaaaand i intend to join @Outstanding's guild on launch day!

So for the horde this time!

Edited by Mogri

For me it kinds of depends where the population falls. I would like to be able to raid and alliance always seems to have the worst times. On Elysium they all raid around 9-12 EST which is just to late for me. I have a young kid and work early in the morning. Horde seems to have less of a population, but better raid times. It seems like 7-10 is there norm. I plan to roll here once it opens and leave Elysium behind and my girlfriend will probably as well.

Edited by jernicho

I've always been alli so its the horde for me this time around.

I am not really sure what i want anymore. I might just roll both sides to 60 and go from there at the start.

I have almost always been alliance, so alliance it will be.

6 minutes ago, Con said:

I have almost always been alliance, so alliance it will be.

The keyword here is almost.. 

We'll make a Hordie out of you soon enough! 

:D

PS: We got free milk 

The most popular argument for Horde side is "Horde is for adults".

Lol, having a choice is for adults, not trashtalking on people with different opinion is for adults.

Picking Horde cuz "if u play Alliance you are a whiny kid with zero tolerance and coordination" makes you exactly the perfect candidate for the "described" Alliance.

So stop the hate pls, both fations have its pros and cons. 

14 minutes ago, raveberry said:

Lol, having a choice is for adults, not trashtalking on people with different opinion is for adults.

Picking Horde cuz "if u play Alliance you are a whiny kid with zero tolerance and coordination" makes you exactly the perfect candidate for the "described" Alliance.

Did we read the same thread? :o

I see no hate.

We aint hating, we ... o0o0o shiny

2 hours ago, raveberry said:

People are expecting to see a greater maturity on the PvE realm on the basis of less griefing and ganking. Because of this, we can have a good-humoured dialogue between both factions on this thread and others on these forums. So either you don't understand that, or you have deliberately misconstrued what is being said. Another element is this, if we look at Elysium Darrowshire at the moment we have 69% playing allance and 31% playing horde. Clearly, this is not a good balance for either side. As such, you will see players on the horde side committed to recruiting as many players as possible to allow for some kind of factional balance.

On 18.3.2017 at 10:18 AM, raveberry said:

"Alliance is for kids" is so 2005 when we were teenagers. ;)

Well I noticed on retail and a pservers that while population is of course spread, NA players trend towards Alliance while EU trend to Horde, although I can't say when TBC hits if that will influence it, having much better racials etc.

I may end up Alliance afterall if there's more people in my timezone.

5 hours ago, Adalon said:

NA players trend towards Alliance while EU trend to Horde

That has always been the opposite in my own experiences. Wish I could just play with other NA-ers

Anyway to reset votes, personally or totally? I would be curious to see how its changed since last year.

On 4/9/2017 at 2:35 PM, Adalon said:

Anyway to reset votes, personally or totally? I would be curious to see how its changed since last year.

Unfortunately not, all I can do is close the poll.

Once we have a firm release date, I'll close this topic and let people create a "version 2 - release poll".

For myself, my guild is now once again gravitating back to wanting to play Horde again. I've not played anything except the CF beta for the last year, but they went on to play Alliance again on Elysium, so they're feeling like they want something new.

Inb4 I code half tauren half nelf hybrids that will allow me to play on both factions at the same time.Not really but maybe.