Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Outstanding

Forum Review

Another outstanding post. 

Thanks again for more insight which on one else would have provided. You're an absolute gem.

4 hours ago, Antility said:

can somebody give me a tl;dr on this?

Population on the forums is rising. Sharply during this time because its summer.

1 hour ago, Struckd said:

Population on the forums is rising. Sharply during this time because its summer.

hmm, interdasting analysis.  I will bring this information back to m'lord to see what he thinks

How can you need a tl;dr on a post with three paragraphs and two pictures? 

-Picard-Facepalm-GIF.gif?gs=a

OT: Outstanding post as always mate. Hopefully the quality of new members will on the whole will remain high.

6 hours ago, Struckd said:

Can you write my posts in future? Will save me and the readers a lot of time.

11 hours ago, Odysseu said:

#Make@OutstandingGreatAgain

Ops.

Nice job and post as always. I like you.

I'll kill you last.

I'm nearly honoured that you will kill me last except the tradition is usually to kill your greatest opponent first. Anyways, seeing as I am going to play PvE Horde doubly unlikely. If we do meet I promise to /lick you. Tauren speciaity... 

Well.. it's almost September 1st and number has climbed from 1089 to 1203 at this time.

So you can add 114 to your August tally for 737 total :)

Curse your infallible logic @Roadblock I'm too tired to update this so your post can stand as the correction

I'll edit this again end of September

Nice post! Really hope it grows, but i know 2 of my friends that i will be playing with that never bother to register at forums, so im sure there will be more players than formu users, hopefully :)

So another month ending and the tone of this month has been set by the perceived closed beta delay and the staff trying to control premature hype rather than spread it :D

1203 was the forum member number at the end of August and has gone up to 1858 for end of September.

A 655 increase (at the time of posting)

Edited by Roadblock
numbers update

@Roadblock yeah, I was going to update this tonight in a shiny new thread with pretty graphs etc. Leave it to me. 

3 minutes ago, Outstanding said:

@Roadblock yeah, I was going to update this tonight in a shiny new thread with pretty graphs etc. Leave it to me. 

If you go through my recent posts I just analysed our forum activity versus Elysium and Kronos as well in another discussion.