Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Amenti

Hi everyone!

Sup guys! As most of you guys, I played on nostalrius for a very long time, till the shutdown. I haven't played world of warcraft from that moment, as i haven't found a good tbc server ( Playtbc was such a fail ) and we all know there aren't good vanilla servers around, as i don't consider K2 that good and yes, after the shutdown i really didn't want to level up once again from start.  I kept watching vanilla community over the last few months, and i found this server thanks to alexensual. I'm very interested about this project, and i can't look forward to try it, hopefully this year :)! My name on nostalrius was Amenti ( night elf priest ) from Redlords, i really hope to find friends I had on nostalrius and ye, obviously new people to start this journey once again with ! Cya around 

Amenti

1 minute ago, Amenti said:

night elf priest

Instant like from me :) Elune Adore! Any ideas what race / class are u going to play? I hope it's NE master race once again :) 

I still don't know bro, I've always been alliance on Retail wow ( I started playing almost as tbc came out, few weeks/months later ). Night elf Female is the best thing on wow imo, so ye... i might end up playing it again, and at this point it would be priest again :) Do you play it too ?

Amenti

36 minutes ago, Amenti said:

I kept watching vanilla community over the last few months, and i found this server thanks to alexensual. I'm very interested about this project, and i can't look forward to try it, hopefully this year :)! 

Amenti

Welcome. Some of those reading that part of your post should take note.

Hey guys! thanks everyone :) and btw yes, i'm gonna join the pvp server bro !

Amenti

Ill be Running An Undead Rogue mostlikely , for the the first time cause i usualy play with ORCS and The Forsaken picked my intrest on Nost TBH

A horde frieeeeeeeeend.

Welcome do dah'horde. Hope you enjoy our community. And don't be taunted by @Elicas about PvE server. Come to the PvP kek.

FOR DAH HORDE!