Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Adalon

Professions

31 posts in this topic

Nah, don't fish. Completely not worth it, don't listen to DeeMarie.

*cough*

Nothing to see here, move along now....

The key to vanilla fishing is this:

Get ready to watch a movie/tv show on your pc

Find something heavy to weight down your shift key, or jam a nail file in there to hold it down.

DL FishingBuddy and turn the sound up (a friend modified the sound for the catch, not sure you can do that on CF)

Find a clear spot to fish and zoom right into your bobber

Minimise the game window to as small as you can while still being able to see the bobber

Either keybind /cast or use the double click from FishingBuddy to cast your line

Open movie/tv show in a big window with just wow window barely showing

Click bobber every time you hear sound, then go back to film.

If you have dual monitor, you're a pro ;)

Er yeah listen to Outstanding, nothing to see here...

Edited by DeeMarie

In the past mining/blacksmith on the tank from the beginning and throughout, and then alc/herb on another character, skinning/lw, and so on. The professions always get done so consumables can be made whilst retaining gold and even making it.

Cooking and fishing naturally maxed and used.

Any tips on the tanks profs? I'd at the very least like mining on it but I feel herb paired with it as you level to soak up all the mats encountered, and then at max level going for blacksmith or engineering to complement mining.

Herb/Mining is not good combo, because you have to switch Find Minerals/Find Herbs all the time and much worse for hunter(mess with Tracking *). Combine skinning with one of those for easier accomplishment.

Herbalism is a good money maker along with alchemy. Personally I'm doing herbalism/tailoring up until I craft the Robe of the Archmage, then I will swap over to alch.

Edited by Valiazaner
Relevance