Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Elicas

PvE server ranking

36 posts in this topic

So, who is looking to rank on the PvE server? It will be harder and easier at the same time. Harder in that you don't have WPvP between BG's to farm extra HK's, easier in that you nearly always have to farm less to rank compared to the guys on the PvP server.

So, what rank are you aiming for, are you going to solo queue or premade?

Lets get some PvP discussion going. :)

I'm aiming for rank 13, 14 if I don't have much in the way of work going on (self employed) but it depends on where things stand come release. ~10 is doable as part of a premade on a very casual basis though.

I'll make it a regular part of my playtime if there isn't a massive imbalance of power. If one faction ends up dominating I won't even bother trying.

AV rep farm will be as far as I go. (which can be fun, but hopefully it's pre-nerf state will be balanced properly unlike Nost)

Same as @Momonn i know the archers and npcs on ally side were blizzlike but, gotta be honest maybe a little nerf wouldnt hurt the balance :P

Well, I think it was posted on here somewhere that the Nost NPC's were hitting way too hard and respawning too fast...but that's for another thread really.

Rank 11 will most likely be my ceiling, but I will certainly aim for Rank 10.

we'll see how my solo-que life goes. 

I am not looking for any ranking tbh.

I just hope that ppl use the BG's at all levels and not just 60 - like Kronos.

It would really help the PVE server if they do crossrealm bgs, but I don't think they will. On Nostalrius, it was not worth the time to do bgs before level 60 (at least before AV launch). But good luck getting those ranks.

On 5.9.2016 at 1:50 PM, Bobthebomb said:

I am not looking for any ranking tbh.

I just hope that ppl use the BG's at all levels and not just 60 - like Kronos.

twinks killing low lvl bgs :). higher low lvl bgs at 30-59 doesnt pop because of the big factor that people didnt enjoy the 10-29 pvp because of twinks. Will be same on CF.

But at least we're talking about participating in pvp, you should be happy for that at least :P

(even if it doesn't involve ganking lowbies or griefing quest hubs :P)

Edited by Momonn

16 hours ago, pureownage said:

Pve realm is for weaks :P

Amusingly enough, even though I'm a carebear scrub who should die and is terrible at the game, I seem to spend nearly all my time on K2 with members of the opposite faction bitching at me from a low level alt that I've wiped the floor with them.

I've never known a community of whining carebears who whinge more than leveling PvPers.

It's true. They are so insulted when you kill them even if they attack you first, that it's just laughable.

I don't think twinks are that much of a problem to be honest, not enough to stop people playing them at all. People used to fight in all battleground levels on vanilla despite them.

They could be frustrating at times, especially the rogues, but I just accepted them as part of the game.

Unless you happened on a BG which was totally one-sided they could even make the fight more interesting, especially when people used a bit of imagination with their choice of class. A priest/druid combo in wsg could really frustrate those rogues ;) 

People know me from Nostalrius. I was a part of many premades as flag carier. I was a leader of my own personal WSG\Arathi premade. Unfortunatelly i couldnot hit R13 (got just R12 for 4 monthes) on Nostalrius PVP but no doubts i will hit R14 on Cressfall as druid. As for now i just decide which realm will it be PVP or PVE. More like i choose PVE side because brackets would be much easier to gain and much lower than on PVP realm. Also, as far as i aiming on raiding as cat (did that on feenix, nost, i v got my own unique build that can bring more than 1k dps on boss like Golemagg) i would need lots of preraid buffs on me including world buffs. That way PVP realm on Nostalrius  was horrible because of ganker groups of 2-3 ppl that ganked inside Blackrock and you could lost all of your buffs.

Numbers, numbers and numbers on realmplayers is my main aim right now and not world pvp fun.

On 9/22/2016 at 7:58 AM, Oratai said:

People know me from Nostalrius. I was a part of many premades as flag carier. I was a leader of my own personal WSG\Arathi premade. Unfortunatelly i couldnot hit R13 (got just R12 for 4 monthes) on Nostalrius PVP but no doubts i will hit R14 on Cressfall as druid. As for now i just decide which realm will it be PVP or PVE. More like i choose PVE side because brackets would be much easier to gain and much lower than on PVP realm. Also, as far as i aiming on raiding as cat (did that on feenix, nost, i v got my own unique build that can bring more than 1k dps on boss like Golemagg) i would need lots of preraid buffs on me including world buffs. That way PVP realm on Nostalrius  was horrible because of ganker groups of 2-3 ppl that ganked inside Blackrock and you could lost all of your buffs.

Numbers, numbers and numbers on realmplayers is my main aim right now and not world pvp fun.

aren't you the same oratai that broke brackets after being specifically told not to for several weeks and got blacklisted from prems? or am i remembering some other druid

On 25.09.2016 at 4:18 AM, Mecher said:

aren't you the same oratai that broke brackets after being specifically told not to for several weeks and got blacklisted from prems? or am i remembering some other druid

1)I am not the kind or person that needs to be told more than once. No1 didnt told me *for several weeks* not to break. Because i decided to break ijust in one day.

2) As a flag carier i did personally almost the most work while were in Starz, Tobcshinsky prems. The week i havent got 4% to 13 rank i decided to end my Nost adventure. Many of these 2 prems were the ones who were carried by. Carried by me also. But unfortunally they were alowed to get in br1 while me and some others that played more didnt.

3) If you guys think u can proclaim monopoly on brackets by ur and chink prems u are blatantly  wrong. If we join PVP realm there will be another.

4) Who the hell worried about ur blacklists except you? ))

5) Of course it is me. And me with my friends will break any monopolists brackets once and once again with big pleasure.

6) ANd if u were human warrior Mercher or smth like that it means u were carried by me aswell. But u werent some kind of a special person in Tobs prem. Just an arms. A single arms. I remember you.

Edited by Oratai

On 25.09.2016 at 4:18 AM, Mecher said:

you may also remember the maniac named Yousayso which took R14 for 2 or 3 times on Nost. He didnt even give a f*ck about ur notifications )

6 hours ago, Oratai said:

1)I am not the kind or person that needs to be told more than once. No1 didnt told me *for several weeks* not to break. Because i decided to break ijust in one day.

2) As a flag carier i did personally almost the most work while were in Starz, Tobcshinsky prems. The week i havent got 4% to 13 rank i decided to end my Nost adventure. Many of these 2 prems were the ones who were carried by. Carried by me also. But unfortunally they were alowed to get in br1 while me and some others that played more didnt.

3) If you guys think u can proclaim monopoly on brackets by ur and chink prems u are blatantly  wrong. If we join PVP realm there will be another.

4) Who the hell worried about ur blacklists except you? ))

5) Of course it is me. And me with my friends will break any monopolists brackets once and once again with big pleasure.

6) ANd if u were human warrior Mercher or smth like that it means u were carried by me aswell. But u werent some kind of a special person in Tobs prem. Just an arms. A single arms. I remember you.

rooting for you on crestfall pvp m8, hopefully this time u can get ur desired rank by playing fair and square !

Honestly, seeing this interest for a pvp community on the pve server. Honestly I wouldn't mind some premades as I love to casually pvp to kill time, but I hate the idea of being camped by 60s whilst trying to level... I wouldn't mind to toggle pvp for wpvp though, as normal servers usually have on retail. 

3 hours ago, Mecher said:

rooting for you on crestfall pvp m8, hopefully this time u can get ur desired rank by playing fair and square !

I checked Realmplayers - found out that Tob and Ceco ranking at K2. Do they plan to join cressfall? Thank you for your kindness! I wish you guys good luck at K2!

Edited by Oratai

24 minutes ago, Oratai said:

I checked Realmplayers - found out that Tob and Ceco ranking at K2. Do they plan to join cressfall? Thank you for your kindness! I wish you guys good luck at K2!

probably, though i have no idea why anyone would ever want to rank on that twinstar fun server in the first place

tbh it was pretty shit to not get a b1 spot on your last week as a druid, on wsg no less

shit, we gave jibbaj one lol

4 minutes ago, Mecher said:

probably, though i have no idea why anyone would ever want to rank on that twinstar fun server in the first place

tbh it was pretty shit to not get a b1 spot on your last week as a druid, on wsg no less

shit, we gave jibbaj one lol

Well Jibbaj is a skilled one. Just like me. He deserves it. No probs. All is in the past right now) My last week was mid january week i truly cant remember which prem i was a part, maybe chinks or Fyrwind from NOPE. Or even my own with Mesmerize + Winter chill. Im not blaming you didnt take me. You didnt have to. I just saying i was pressed by IRL stuff i wanted that week to be my last one ranking.

Edited by Oratai

This is one of my main objectives this time around. 

It may seem odd to come to a PvE server particularly for the PvP, but I no longer have the mindset for world PvP.  Hoping to land in a small guild of people with a similar objective where BG's are more the focus with raiding being done on the side in a casual manner. 

I will defintely be pushing ranking at 60 in BGs for sure. I think it will be pretty easy here just due to less PvPers pushing for rankings. World PvP never really helped all that much for rank climbing as honor from BGs was just so much better.

Gonna be busting out my Shockadin once I get my Tier 2 gear.