Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Elicas

PvE guilds

56 posts in this topic

Hey there everyone, I'm up for a social raiding guild (GMT time), not too intense due to lack of free time these days, but am also up for a dash of RP. Plan to roll a Nelf warrior just like the old days!

Edited by Tylus

Hey all, I've been thinking about the good ol' days and how I used to want to run a guild.

Which has brought me to here, I'm thinking of starting a social, leveling guild with raiding in mind, but that isn't our focus. 

Anyone interested in setting this up with me? Alliance side :P

3 hours ago, TheHijacker said:

Hey all, I've been thinking about the good ol' days and how I used to want to run a guild.

Which has brought me to here, I'm thinking of starting a social, leveling guild with raiding in mind, but that isn't our focus. 

Anyone interested in setting this up with me? Alliance side :P

Sure, why not? Alliance indeed. The guild focus can always develop over time. I know I for one will be needing one or two healers around to help me through the leveling as a warrior. I want to have an easier time than Nost with it all that's for sure ( @Gry I'm looking at you)! I would be on EU evening time for what it matters.

Edited by Tylus

24 minutes ago, Tylus said:

Sure, why not? Alliance indeed. The guild focus can always develop over time. I know I for one will be needing one or two healers around to help me through the leveling as a warrior. I want to have an easier time than Nost with it all that's for sure ( @Gry I'm looking at you)! I would be on EU evening time for what it matters.

As I'm planning to level as a holy pally, I think this worked out well. And as I'm in Britain it'd be EU evening time for me too. 

Always available to anyone who wants to aoe/dungeons grind, GMT +1 here (no offense to playTBC lmfao).

Not sure what I want to roll yet. Leaning towards Warrior or Paladin, but I've never actually rolled a Warlock. So one of the three. I enjoy Tanking, Healing and DPS so it's a real toss-up. Too bad I don't like Druids at 60 very much, otherwise the answer would be clear.

3 minutes ago, Gry said:

Always available to anyone who wants to aoe/dungeons grind, GMT +1 here (no offense to playTBC lmfao).

So we should expect you to never actually be online? :D

5 hours ago, Malediction said:

Too bad I don't like Druids at 60 very much, otherwise the answer would be clear.

Same...TBC druids and up are pretty damn fun but at 60...no thanks. xD

Out of curiosity, is anyone considering banding together to create a NA guild? Unless I skipped it while skimming through this topic, but I'm seeing majority of EU players so I'm just wondering. :) No disrespect meant to our EU friends, of course! It would just be nice to play with people in a similar time zone when everyone else is asleep or at work/school xD

I'm NA, Pacific Timezone. Though, I'm on and off throughout the day, so I think most of my online times meshes better with late EU times and early NA / EST.

I'll be looking for a Raiding guild that wants to build a community that is somewhat self sufficient, that doesn't look for server firsts, but that still min/max and clear content in a reasonable time. With people playing efficiently when doing content to not waste eachothers time.

And of Course I'll be rolling on the PvE Server Alliance Side. Hope this project will live up to some of our expectations, and people give it some time because it won't be great at the start i'm sure.

This time I am going to do my best to level one toon to 60 before I start an alt (bank alt excepted). Very likely a (clawz) Druid with herb/alch, cooking and fishing.

I am not a raider, I don't have the necessary skills, but I like to potter around the world and would be happy to farm mats for raiders.

Alliance EU timezone, but I guess that wouldn't really matter to a farming guild or for raid support.

A crafting guild sounds pretty nice honestly. I love guilds that are purposed for more than just raiding or pvp. Around 2 years ago a friend and I had a guild that was designed to push people into raiding/pvp guilds. We were basically a social guild with a focus on getting people pre-raid BiS to boost server growth and all that, it was really fun.

NA EST player here have sporadic play times but can be consistently on late evenings and nights. I'd love to be part of or even help run a casual/raid guild if anyone is interested. I am willing to front costs for vent servers or whatever means of communication necessary.

3 hours ago, Lyarian said:

NA EST player here have sporadic play times but can be consistently on late evenings and nights. I'd love to be part of or even help run a casual/raid guild if anyone is interested. I am willing to front costs for vent servers or whatever means of communication necessary.

qr6qb_s-200x150.gif 
ooh me! Me me! I'm a filthy casual who just has a laidback attitude about the game - I just enjoy it better with laidback people who aren't too crazy about raiding - I mostly got into raiding in TBC era anyway. Not saying i ain't willing to learn, though! 

NA late night carebear myself. Rolling horde though. 

Love the idea Kazrid has. I'd be in to that type of guild. 

I'm probably rolling human war, maybe if some more interest is shown we can put together a roster of sorts 

On 9/24/2016 at 3:11 PM, Gry said:

Im waiting for the open beta to hit to decide if it's worth it to play here (currently not playing anywhere, quit retail last winter and last pserver years ago). If things turns out to be good I will definitely roll a priest on Zul'Dare alliance, and will look for a raiding guild of skilled old guys like me with no more than 9 hours/week schedule. Hope that something that suits me will appear eventually :>

Kind of where I'm at as well. I always play these servers pretty hard, and after the disasters that were not to be named TBC servers this spring, was feeling kind of burned. Would love to get going on Crestfall, but I'd like to see how beta goes. If it looks good... well, may have to do this thing again!

I may be moving <Apex> to PvE. Currently discussing with a couple of people. We are an NA late night guild focused on raiding.

1 hour ago, Knetik said:

I may be moving <Apex> to PvE. Currently discussing with a couple of people. We are an NA late night guild focused on raiding.

Why the potential change of mind, Knetik? :o

Just now, cell007 said:

Why the potential change of mind, Knetik? :o

Discussing a few different things:

1. Ease of leveling main and alts - The pain of leveling once on a PvP server is hard enough at times, let alone leveling an alt.

2. Time commitments - Due to most of us having careers and/or taking classes, the time we have is precious and we would rather not be slowed down even further.

3. Community - Community is always better on PvE servers.

** The only reason we have against is missing the spontaneous world pvp battles, but I figure a simple city invasion can take care of that lol.

Currently I have a lot of free time, and I consider rolling on this server. It's allways more fun if you have a guild, friends and kind of a purpose while leveling up. I enjoy raiding the most, while pvp is fun as well. I might have the time to do both, but I have to see if pvp really gets to me this time again, but raiding is really my main goal.

Im just not a 100% sure on which class, but I strongly lean towards Holy Paladin or Fury/Arms Warrior (the thing I played on retail up to WoD). I don't know if I have the dedication to gear up and level up yet another fury-warrior, althou I tend to do pretty well with it due to pure experience *g*.  The more I think about it the more paladin appeals to me.

The thing is I'm raidleading on retail at the moment, so I have to figure out how to fit CrestFall into my day. Wednesday, Thursday, every 2nd Sunday evening on EU is not really possible. I can adjust my sleep-schedule pretty much how I want to, so I strongly think about an US-Guild because it would free up the three days I can't login or the best would be an EU(german of english-speaking)-Guild that has other raid-days, but good luck finding a guild that doesn't raid wednesdays ^^.

Not going lead or create one, but I hope there are some other fellow finnish players, who would like to make somewhat casual guild for like 5man dungeons and whatnot! Is there any other finns besides me even?! =)

But basically, any guild who runs 5man dungs and does not hang me to a tree with my own shoelaces after one mistake, I'am completely fine with! :)

I'll add this in here as well: looking for an Aussie guild :)

wish I had the time to run one...

I'm really torn on what kind of guild I want to join. I've always had commitment issues with everything (poor time management skills) so a hardcore guild that requires constant attendance might not be the best. But I also love to be able to say I've done everything 100%, so maybe a casual guild isn't that good either...I consider myself a decent player if only because I've been playing games for so long and not really out of any actual talent. I really hope someone comes up with something that's just in the middle - people that necessarily won't accept crappy players to have raid spots, but aren't going to go all out min/max either. If I have to choose between two extremes though, I'll probably go with the casuals just so I won't be getting a reputation as 'that one guy who never shows' in top guilds, lol.

If you're gonna lead something like that and want a dwarf priest, pls. Hmu when the server launches.