Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Elicas

PvE guilds

56 posts in this topic
15 hours ago, Sly said:

I'm really torn on what kind of guild I want to join. I've always had commitment issues with everything (poor time management skills) so a hardcore guild that requires constant attendance might not be the best. But I also love to be able to say I've done everything 100%, so maybe a casual guild isn't that good either...I consider myself a decent player if only because I've been playing games for so long and not really out of any actual talent. I really hope someone comes up with something that's just in the middle - people that necessarily won't accept crappy players to have raid spots, but aren't going to go all out min/max either. If I have to choose between two extremes though, I'll probably go with the casuals just so I won't be getting a reputation as 'that one guy who never shows' in top guilds, lol.

If you're gonna lead something like that and want a dwarf priest, pls. Hmu when the server launches.

Maybe look to fill a sub or fill position in a hardcore guild? With 40 man raids, subs are always needed because there is ALWAYS someone missing for the raid lol.

On 10/6/2016 at 5:01 PM, Kazrid said:

A crafting guild sounds pretty nice honestly. I love guilds that are purposed for more than just raiding or pvp. Around 2 years ago a friend and I had a guild that was designed to push people into raiding/pvp guilds. We were basically a social guild with a focus on getting people pre-raid BiS to boost server growth and all that, it was really fun.

I think this an awesome idea, as for myself just getting familiar with the forums not sure defiantly will be on the PvE server, defiantly be looking to raid. I'm in Canada Mountain Time would like to find a solid NA raiding guild or even EU if the times aren't to crazy for me. So if you want a warlock hit me up Alliance side haven't decided on gnome or human yet. 

Edited by Aremdor

I decided i'll be rolling a mage alliance side. So I'm looking for a chill guild to join once server is live

LF Guild Alliance, NA

I'll be maining a tank feral hydrid druid.

Looking for a more casual guild with raiding in mind.

The great thing about Vanilla raids is that you actually need 40 people, which is tough to get if you only want people who can raid all the time.

I have some really fond memories of stupid stuff that was happening during vanilla raids only because we had people who weren't hardcore.

During one MC run, one of our hunters kept only using auto shot. After a while we realized he didn't even speak on ventrilo. It turned out he was watching TV and it was his kids (5 and 7) that were playing. Or that guy who didn't use press to speak in ventrilo and kept yelling (fondly obviously) at his kids to bring him beer from the fridge. I sort of missed that after raid groups got shrinked to 25.

If I end up playing, I guess I'll be looking for a guild like that. I'm not really interested in a cutthroat guild, where every person not doing their maximum possible dps will get yelled at.

15 minutes ago, meph said:

. Or that guy who didn't use press to speak in ventrilo and kept yelling (fondly obviously) at his kids to bring him beer from the fridge. I sort of missed that after raid groups got shrinked to 25.

If I end up playing, I guess I'll be looking for a guild like that. I'm not really interested in a cutthroat guild, where every person not doing their maximum possible dps will get yelled at.

I'm your guy!

Except, i'd never yell at my daughter to get me a beer.

"Hey baby, could you bring me another 16oz Busch light please?"

"Here you go Daddy. "

"Thank you. Now go play somewhere else."