Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Elicas

What was your retail PvE home?

77 posts in this topic
On 29.08.2016 at 8:52 PM, Adalon said:

During my time away my PvE home was playing FFXIV :P

It's nice to see a fellow FFXIV player :) I quit a year ago but I still have a warm feeling for it.

That's my character.

I played at different times on different servers, but I consider EU RP-PvE Darkmoon Faire my retail home.

On 9/6/2016 at 8:10 AM, wrtsdf said:

It's nice to see a fellow FFXIV player :) I quit a year ago but I still have a warm feeling for it.

That's my character.

Cool. It sure was fun while it lasted. :)

Edited by Adalon

Most of the time I played on Dun Morogh (PvE) in Vanilla+BC.

Some time my home was on Lordaeron (PvE) during BC.

I hope time on this server will be way longer than on Nostalrius and even Retail =)

I played alliance on Garona until my guildmates moved on to more organized raiding guilds or quit the game altogether. Then I played on almost all of the servers they brought online when WOW peaked.

I have played on several servers both PvP and PvE, but my home was definitely Shadow Council (US - PvERP).

Edited by Xaveine

Currently still playing retail on Stormrage - US, but my home server is Khaz'Goroth - US. I miss the old days I spent on Khaz with my guild full of noobs just playing the game with no care for killing raid bosses or worrying about the viability of our specs.

Gnomeregan. Man that server was bad. I switched to icecrown in cata and refilled a dwarf shammy and then xferred my dk.

On 29/08/2016 at 10:51 AM, raflizo said:

played on alot of servers since 2004, US and EU ones. But i consider Eonar EU as my home, since i had the most fun there. Taking it slow in a casual guild called "The Lazy Tribe". Good times.

Another Eonar - EU player here, that was the realm I started out on. I remember seeing your guild around a lot raflizo, quite a big guild member-wise from what I remember. I was in a few guilds there but the majority of it was spent in Unbroken and a small stint in Sinister.

I played there on Alliance throughout all of TBC with my paladin until I moved over to Stormrage - EU and switched to a Horde cow warrior for the whole of Lich King. Both great realms.

My home during in vanilla, bc and wrath was Crushridge EU (PvP), then moved to Well of Eternity EU (PvE) at the start of MoP, always on horde side.

Started out purely Horde during Vanilla/TBC on Sentinels US (RP) and then in 2012, mained a NE druid on Wyrmrest Accord. 

Stormrage (US PVE) Alliance I played hunter from beta to start of tbc named Alaron 

I transferred to Moon Guard US-RP back in Wrath and I've been there ever since. I just can't do the ganking anymore--tolerated it on Nost but I want to play a PvE server again. 

EU Moonglade here, Horde.

I notice there are quite a few players from the old RP servers around.

First toon back in '07 was a horde on a new server called Madoran. 

Played majority of my time as ally on Drenden circa '08-'12. 

We americans seem to be a rare breed here lol. 

Wrathbringer (EU), german speaking server. played a pally called Jacobine(holy, ret) and a druid called Taliesyn(resto/moonkin) there.

"Die ewige Wacht" (EU) - also german speaking server RP-PvE  - Kalleroth dwarf hunter (60-80 Content)

Draenor EU. Started WoW 4 days after the release of TBC. The server was roughly 60/40 in favour of Alliance then. Switched to a lot of servers over the years but I've mostly stayed on Draenor and am still there today. The server is now about 99% Horde and easily the most populated PvE server in EU.

I originally rolled on Proudmore the unofficial pve Aussie server at release. Made some new RL friends not long after that and my level 60 virginity was broken as an alliance paladin on Bleeding Hollow (PvP)

From there I moved to and rerolled horde on Frostmourne (PvP) where I stayed until the Australian servers were released with the launch of WoD. I currently reside on Kaz'Goroth (PvE)

ive been banked enough and I'll never roll PvP again...!!!

Shu'Halo, started just after dungeon finder was introduced in wrath. I've been on private servers since 2011.

I got my start on Dath'Remar PvE (Oceanic). Back in 2005 I didn't know what the hell PvE or PvP meant so I just chose one that said "normal", because I don't want to play on some weird server right? I ended up transferring to Thaurissan PvP (Oceanic) along with my guild in late WotLK, luckily by that time world PvP didn't mean squat. In my heart I'll always be a carebear, but that's just because I usually lose if I attempt to engage in world PvP and that's no fun (mind you being from Australia and playing with 350 ms doesn't help).

I started on Steamwheedle Cartel EU then i later moved onto the Sha'tar RP Server where i started to play properly and actually where i first roleplayed on, with the Guilds Argent reach and Vanguard of Vigilance until i left sometime in Cata where i moved around the servers until i later went to Argent Dawn EU until i quit again very recently.

Cenarius (US) was my home at launch, but when I moved to the UK, husband and I moved to The Venture Co. (EU). Played there for most of classic. Moved back to the US just before TBC and made Silvermoon (US) our home which is where we play off an on ever since.

i've never played on a PvE server in my life up until i played on Nostalrius, mainly because i just wanted to enjoy the world while questing and traveling.

I never played on PvE servers in retail vanilla myself. From release I started on Illidan (US) and moved to Arthas (US) during Vanilla. I didn't play on a PvE server until after WotLK when World PvP vanished and that was on Cenarius (US).