Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

MrSusan

[A] <Abyssal> is recruiting all!

128 posts in this topic

AzEIeCl.png

<Abyssal> comes for Kul Tiras, Crestfall. We are a brand new guild seeking to make waves and have fun riding them. With players that have plentiful experience with WoW (retail or otherwise) and other MMOs, <Abyssal> was born simply to enjoy vanilla in all of its glory. We are primarily North American but fully welcome players from other regions. English is a requirement for guild chat.

This means we will be doing plenty of endgame progressive PvE content, but it would be a shame if you had nothing to do with your shiny new loot. This is where we seek out the Horde and dumpster them back to the stone age, if they weren't already there. From Hogger or Ragnaros, our goal is to provide other players an enjoyable environment to make friends and easily find groups. Vanilla is a large world with plenty to do, and we want to accommodate all types of players. All members will be able to invite any of their friends straight away.

U4XXP3E.png

All who join will be immediately at the rank of member, and those who wish to raid can make an application on our website to be promoted to the rank of raider. Once you get 60 and start doing raids with the guild and prove to be a strong asset you will be promoted to core raider. Some class leader spots are available to exceptional players who show us they understand their class at a high level in a raid environment.

While this may be a bit early for recruitment, we want players to have a home ready for them with friends as soon as we can enter Azeroth. For all of the hardcore players we want you to have the means to slay dragons with us as soon as you can. Our raid days will initially be Tuesdays and Thursdays at 9:30 PM EST. This may be subject to change as we get closer to raiding. The loot system used will be Loot Council with Class Leaders to help us ensure there is no cliques and brown-nosing, we want all players to get the gear they need and deserve.

brteevT.png

If you want to join head over to our website and make an application. For non-raiders the application can be quick and easy if you simply wish to have access to the forums and website. For the raiders among us who seek an early spot in the raid team head over to our website and do the proper application. Feel free to post and PM me on the Crestfall or <Abyssal> forums if you have any questions. See you all (I can only hope) soon!

- Percivald, Guild Master of <Abyssal> - http://abyssal.wowlaunch.com/

Ji1Qxes.png

Edited by MrSusan

Great to see guilds starting to recruit now. Very best wishes on your recruitment drive, alliance scum (in the nicest tone possible)

I will be rolling a holy paladin as well as a alt warrior. I am looking to mainly raid on my holy paladin and it would be awesome if your guild would give me a try. Thanks and hope to hear from you soon!

5 hours ago, Roadblock said:

Welcome and good luck in all guild-y things ;)

58 minutes ago, Outstanding said:

Great to see guilds starting to recruit now. Very best wishes on your recruitment drive, alliance scum (in the nicest tone possible)

Thanks for the kind words! And surprisingly good common for a Horde savage, Outstanding. :ph34r:

46 minutes ago, Zanez said:

I will be rolling a holy paladin as well as a alt warrior. I am looking to mainly raid on my holy paladin and it would be awesome if your guild would give me a try. Thanks and hope to hear from you soon!

Of course you're welcome to join, but if you're interested in raiding please submit an application on our website. We need to make sure you can cover the basics. ;)

Wrong time zone and server for me, but I sincerely wish you the best of luck on the PvP server kicking some Horde arse.

2 minutes ago, Elicas said:

Wrong time zone and server for me, but I sincerely wish you the best of luck on the PvP server kicking some Horde arse.

I appreciate the sentiment, but luck won't be necessary B|. I'll send you a postcard sometime.

5 hours ago, MrSusan said:

I appreciate the sentiment, but luck won't be necessary B|. I'll send you a postcard sometime.

6 hours ago, MrSusan said:

Thanks for the kind words! And surprisingly good common for a Horde savage, Outstanding. :ph34r:

Of course you're welcome to join, but if you're interested in raiding please submit an application on our website. We need to make sure you can cover the basics. ;)

I will be able to make the raid times but is there a possibility they will be at an earlier time because I still have school? Thank you by the way! Also I know it says subject to change, I just wanted to see if there could be a more definite answer

Edited by Zanez

Hey Zanez, those raid times were set to accommodate potential members from various NA timezones. Once we recruit more members and figure out general availability we will adjust times accordingly. Thanks for your interest and hope to have you aboard!

4 hours ago, Zanez said:

I will be able to make the raid times but is there a possibility they will be at an earlier time because I still have school? Thank you by the way! Also I know it says subject to change, I just wanted to see if there could be a more definite answer

13 minutes ago, Gilbert said:

Hey Zanez, those raid times were set to accommodate potential members from various NA timezones. Once we recruit more members and figure out general availability we will adjust times accordingly. Thanks for your interest and hope to have you aboard!

What Gilbert said is correct, we're still trying to find a time that best fits all of our members in different time zones. We want to accommodate the three hour difference of west coast PST, as well as EST. However, I can promise you raids will not be going all night until 4:00 AM EST if we can't finish them. I highly doubt Ony and MC on launch would ever go that long, unless the dev team buffs these bosses very substantially. If we need to we can pick up where we left off the next day, nobody wants to be late for class/work for epics. Well, if we could get away with it we would. :ph34r:

We just want to avoid forcing players from the west coast to race to their computer for raids as soon as they get home. With that said, we're far more likely to make raids start earlier rather than later, as the raid times are made for suiting up to 40 members raiding with us. If the majority want it earlier that's what it will be.

22 hours ago, MrSusan said:

What Gilbert said is correct, we're still trying to find a time that best fits all of our members in different time zones. We want to accommodate the three hour difference of west coast PST, as well as EST. However, I can promise you raids will not be going all night until 4:00 AM EST if we can't finish them. I highly doubt Ony and MC on launch would ever go that long, unless the dev team buffs these bosses very substantially. If we need to we can pick up where we left off the next day, nobody wants to be late for class/work for epics. Well, if we could get away with it we would. :ph34r:

We just want to avoid forcing players from the west coast to race to their computer for raids as soon as they get home. With that said, we're far more likely to make raids start earlier rather than later, as the raid times are made for suiting up to 40 members raiding with us. If the majority want it earlier that's what it will be.

Awesome, I will be applying to the guild application shortly!! Keep an eye out for Zanez! Also one more quick thing, after I am hopefully accepted into the guild, where do I apply to be a raider?

Edited by Zanez
left out a part

5 hours ago, Zanez said:

Awesome, I will be applying to the guild application shortly!! Keep an eye out for Zanez! Also one more quick thing, after I am hopefully accepted into the guild, where do I apply to be a raider?

Once you do the longer second application sheet and it's accepted you're in. You just add your character to the roster if you're already certain about what you're playing.

Welcome btw :D.

7 hours ago, MrSusan said:

Once you do the longer second application sheet and it's accepted you're in. You just add your character to the roster if you're already certain about what you're playing.

Welcome btw :D.

Awesome, can you check to see if my character Zanez is added to guild roster and check to see if I am considered a raider. I couldn't find another application sheet to become a raider but the thing on the website changed from open to medium. Also, if you guys need me to be a warrior tank I can be because I have been a prot warr for 12 years of this game.

5 minutes ago, Zanez said:

Awesome, can you check to see if my character Zanez is added to guild roster and check to see if I am considered a raider. I couldn't find another application sheet to become a raider but the thing on the website changed from open to medium. Also, if you guys need me to be a warrior tank I can be because I have been a prot warr for 12 years of this game.

Yep, you're on the roster and at raider. My advice is play what you find most enjoyable, I want raiders who enjoy their class and their time spent raiding. The other slots will fill themselves in due time.

26 minutes ago, MrSusan said:

Yep, you're on the roster and at raider. My advice is play what you find most enjoyable, I want raiders who enjoy their class and their time spent raiding. The other slots will fill themselves in due time.

Awesome, glad to be a part of the guild and can't wait to start playing. Currently I am taking a break from private servers and trying out the new legion expansion.... I know, I am trying out retail again and might get crap for that but I've tried out every single one so ehh. When this private server releases I will be prepared to hit the hard grind to 60 xD!!

Sent my application! The time and day are perfect for me (Canada East coast) 

Going for hunter and warrior as backup if you guys need an extra tank! 

27 minutes ago, MadeByRockets said:

Sent my application! The time and day are perfect for me (Canada East coast) 

Going for hunter and warrior as backup if you guys need an extra tank! 

Welcome aboard! Can never have too many hunters, who else would pull while we're all eating/rebuffing. :ph34r:

2 hours ago, MrSusan said:

Welcome aboard! Can never have too many hunters, who else would pull while we're all eating/rebuffing. :ph34r:

Awesome, and don't worry about any stray arrows flying toward the bossB|

Just tossed in an application. Look forward to hearing from you all.

Hey guys, loving all the applications!

As of now, paladins and hunters are a medium priority (of course, we will accept any and all who wish to join, but this is strictly related to our raiding core). Get your applications in soon if you want to fill these roles as we're currently basing positions in the raid core on a first-come first-serve basis (changes may be made in the future depending on performance and availability).

Thanks!

58 minutes ago, Sunflower said:

Just dropped off my resume, Hpally

4 hours ago, Knetik said:

Just tossed in an application. Look forward to hearing from you all.

Welcome to <Abyssal> you two.

Hopefully later today Darkrasp will give us an update that involves beta release date. Wouldn't mind testing the server mechanics out on some horde with the rest of the guild B|.

I'd join if you raided 12 am on the weekdays, weekends I'm all free, so anytime is good for me. Westcoast represent. Warlock or warrior for me. I wouldnt mind healing either.

Edited by Beanlips

4 hours ago, Beanlips said:

I'd join if you raided 12 am on the weekdays, weekends I'm all free, so anytime is good for me. Westcoast represent. Warlock or warrior for me. I wouldnt mind healing either.

Sadly 12 AM would probably be too late for most of our east coast players (who are the majority of our members). Times are still subject to change of course, but I doubt they would go that much later.

4 hours ago, MrSusan said:

Sadly 12 AM would probably be too late for most of our east coast players (who are the majority of our members). Times are still subject to change of course, but I doubt they would go that much later.

K, I kind a firgured. Thought I would still say hi. Looks like fun. ?