Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

MrSusan

[A] <Abyssal> is recruiting all!

128 posts in this topic
Just now, Chilaverde said:

Been raiding on Nost as feral. We had 2 ferals in raid, we both been in top-10 in MC on some bosses, just to note its been 3-4th month of Nost PvE. There also ve been guild Axiom, they had 2 ferals Greyclaw and Terries, who be been best ferals on server and thats really sad that realmplayers dont have saved Nost raids, u would be surprised by numbers.

To be honest I am certainly open to trying out some Feral auramancy, but I want bit more data and numbers for proof. If I can get some tangible evidence of it being more beneficial than another class I see no reason to not allow it.

@MrSusan no wonder you play rogue in Wow! You are one tricky riki! :) I'm currently sitting at 4.3k...My all time high was 4.7...I just can't get to that damned 5k :( 

On the topic though, I wanted to ask what are the planned raiding hours and if they are a subject to change...

6 hours ago, Mal Do'Urden said:

@MrSusan no wonder you play rogue in Wow! You are one tricky riki! :) I'm currently sitting at 4.3k...My all time high was 4.7...I just can't get to that damned 5k :( 

On the topic though, I wanted to ask what are the planned raiding hours and if they are a subject to change...

Yes times could be subject to change if that's what the majority wants. Right now we are aiming for 9:30 EST on Tuesday and Thursday, but I can already see how problematic this could be for potential international players. Some people would be waking up to get ready for work and be raiding half asleep. Although I suppose it would give people incentive to come with their consumables and get it done as fast as possible. ;)

Ultimately I would like to find a middle-ground but time zones are a nightmare. If we make it earlier US players from the west coast in PST would be raiding in the middle of the evening. I am not closed to the idea of altering raid times, I just want one that is good for the majority of Abyssal. Time zones become more of a non-issue if the raid times are on a weekend, but I know some people would rather not spend their weekend obligated to play a video game.

And yes, my love for being a sneaky backstabber does not stop in WoW, it exists in nearly every game. :ph34r:

On 14.10.2016 at 4:53 AM, MrSusan said:

To be honest I am certainly open to trying out some Feral auramancy, but I want bit more data and numbers for proof. If I can get some tangible evidence of it being more beneficial than another class I see no reason to not allow it.

let me know if u want to see feral in raid(as i 1 ask u about it here). ty

On 10/14/2016 at 2:53 AM, MrSusan said:

It's a shame you guys are NA instead of EU, else I could assist.

;)

Yeah apparently, feral geared right can pull respectable dps, it's a lot of work and takes dedication.. but I have no real idea. 

I guess we'll see if they can walk the walk when server launches. Not in travel form either. ;)

On 10/27/2016 at 4:44 PM, Chilaverde said:

Tf

LOL I used to head hunt him in AV on my Prot Warrior.  Best of luck to you guys with your guild.

Yeah but to emulate TF takes a lot of work and dedication, and to allow the Druid to do his thing, would be really fun to have one in raid

6 hours ago, Shimmerskin said:

Yeah but to emulate TF takes a lot of work and dedication, and to allow the Druid to do his thing, would be really fun to have one in raid

tbh i still dont realise how can he beat alliance druids. cuz he aint got BoK BoM etc... 

5 hours ago, Chilaverde said:

tbh i still dont realise how can he beat alliance druids. cuz he aint got BoK BoM etc... 

I did the math behind it in my Druid guide. Even in absolute BiS T3 level gear, SoE and GoA totems give slightly more benefit to a Feral than BoK + BoM before you take into account consumable usage and buff stacking.

Basically, it comes down to whether or not he preps more than his Alliance counterparts.

1 hour ago, Elicas said:

Basically, it comes down to whether or not he preps more than his Alliance counterparts.

6 hours ago, Chilaverde said:

13 hours ago, Shimmerskin said:

to emulate TF takes a lot of work and dedication

Short boss kill times = more up-time on trinket CDs = more DPS.   And farm enough Manual Crowd Pummelers to cover the fights you get to DPS on and not have to be a decurse bot.

Oh yea, manual crowd pummlers.. I'll happily do Gnomer runs if farming it. Also, bump. 

Well fam it looks like the Nost hype train is reaching an end. This is good news for the guild and Crestfall as a whole though. I'm sure we'll see some new faces around here. B|

Edited by MrSusan

I'm thinking Crestfall will announce the dates of a closed beta soon and roll out regular updates in various forms. They might give vague dates of stress tests and wider closed betas (active guild posters are great testers) :ph34r:

On 11/7/2016 at 2:03 PM, Shimmerskin said:

I'm thinking Crestfall will announce the dates of a closed beta soon and roll out regular updates in various forms. They might give vague dates of stress tests and wider closed betas (active guild posters are great testers) :ph34r:

Called it boys.. 

I'll also know exactly when Tailsman on the Binding Shard will drop, so /w me closer to the time. 

On 11/8/2016 at 6:59 PM, Shimmerskin said:

Called it boys.. 

I'll also know exactly when Tailsman on the Binding Shard will drop, so /w me closer to the time. 

You should start a business selling Ironfoe and Felstriker prophecies on launch. Ez epic mount.

Rumor has it you're in need of an experienced rogue to run swords/maces? Though I'd much rather raid in my favorite spec (hemo), I'd also rather not be dragging the bottom of the meters like some type of hoof-handed mongoloid. I've never attempted to pvp in combat, as I view it as an abomination, but here's to learning a new play style! 🍻 Keep an eye out for Funkbutter's application.

8 hours ago, Bluemoon said:

Rumor has it you're in need of an experienced rogue to run swords/maces? Though I'd much rather raid in my favorite spec (hemo), I'd also rather not be dragging the bottom of the meters like some type of hoof-handed mongoloid. I've never attempted to pvp in combat, as I view it as an abomination, but here's to learning a new play style! 🍻 Keep an eye out for Funkbutter's application.

Yeah, welcome to the guild fam. I know how it goes, I would much rather be seal fate from the start. Abomination is a strong, yet accurate word to describe combat PvP usefulness. If you're able to pull your weight I don't mind hemo, but I am betting it will take some time before it becomes truly viable, probably around T2.5 or T3.

2 minutes ago, MrSusan said:

Yeah, welcome to the guild fam. I know how it goes, I would much rather be seal fate from the start. Abomination is a strong, yet accurate word to describe combat PvP usefulness. If you're able to pull your weight I don't mind hemo, but I am betting it will take some time before it becomes truly viable, probably around T2.5 or T3.

Combat will be more fun in raiding, I think. Most of the utility of hemo would be totally wasted in a raid, so at least I'll have some cool downs to burn in combat while I'm spamming SS and keeping SnD up.. /yawn I guess having to keep rupture up in hemo while also keeping SnD up would be pretty fun. We'll see how it looks once my A.P. gets up there.

6 hours ago, Bluemoon said:

Combat will be more fun in raiding, I think. Most of the utility of hemo would be totally wasted in a raid, so at least I'll have some cool downs to burn in combat while I'm spamming SS and keeping SnD up.. /yawn I guess having to keep rupture up in hemo while also keeping SnD up would be pretty fun. We'll see how it looks once my A.P. gets up there.

Maximum debuff slots says hello.