Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

hussar

Which class? That is the question...

47 posts in this topic

Definitely a hunter, but can't decide between orc (more pet aggro for lvling/farming) and troll. (more stuff to press in a raid)

Undead frost mage names: vurtne, vurtnne, vurttne, vurtnex

Undead rogue name: grim, payo, ninja, undeadguy, sarrik 

Hunter names: legolas, legolasss, XxlegolasxX XlegolasX 

Those are the only accepted names for those classes.

I main a Enhancement Shaman for vanilla - wotlk. I also hade a druid, rogue, pally.

I think i will main a Druid that i will gear and play as kitty dps. (May be a FC in WSG). Maby also roll a Paladin.

Either Priest or Shaman for me. (Holy/Resto) I tried branching out and have been testing other options on some pvp servers but I'm just not enjoying it.

12 minutes ago, Adalon said:

Either Priest or Shaman for me. (Holy/Resto) I tried branching out and have been testing other options on some pvp servers but I'm just not enjoying it.

horde? horde? horde? horde? another horde fellow friendddddd \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/

1 minute ago, Odysseu said:

horde? horde? horde? horde? another horde fellow friendddddd \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/

PvE horde sry, just no pve servers to test on atm :P

5 minutes ago, Adalon said:

PvE horde sry, just no pve servers to test on atm :P

.... JNx6_f-maxage-0.gif NOOOOO :( 

Remember that this thread was there first... the other Class thread is a fake and a joke... I'M THE ORIGINAL CREATOR! 

4 minutes ago, hussar said:

Remember that this thread was there first... the other Class thread is a fake and a joke... I'M THE ORIGINAL CREATOR! 

I see what you did there X: :P  :x:x

Honestly roll whatever you have the most fun as, I have no problem with me rolling and trying other classes but I usually come back to the one that I have fun with.

I think people should not choose classes because of population pressure or guild pressure, roll what you have fun with the most.

No matter what class I play I always come back to hunters as I love pets.

On Crestfall I'm going to roll a Tauren lady for this role.

4 hours ago, ilovecats said:

No matter what class I play I always come back to hunters as I love pets.

On Crestfall I'm going to roll a Tauren lady for this role.

Hello fellow hunter friend. :D Future Troll Hunter here.

Initially I was set to Priest, but I am leaning more and more towards a Tauren Druid as first char to experience the versatility and play a class I have never really touched during more than 10 years of retail. Afterwards most likely a Tauren Shaman. 

What a casual. ALL OF THEM.

My first serious char ever was a rogue though so I voted that.

Im playing resto druid for about 9 years now, time for changes.

Im going feral this time :333

This is becoming a difficult choice. If Crestfall was a vanilla server only, I'd go DPS since I feel too old to heal these days. But with TBC eventually on the horizon, I then lean more towards priest since TBC shadowpriest was the one class I ever played top rank on. But...we also get options for paladins and shamans.

And even after that, we might eventually see Wrath and my only experience was arms warr/tank for Ulduar lol

Difficult decisions; play something tried and tested, stick with what you feel is fun, or make a change.

Been playing Rogue and holy Paladin mostly these past few years on private servers, however the Paladin was always the alt. On retail I always mained Paladin, so I feel like I have unfinished business with the class in vanilla :) 

On 2016-06-17 at 10:13 PM, Darkrasp said:

Fair enough.  I've never been someone to play more than one character, so for me the initial selection matters more than it does for most, I guess.

Same to me. I pick my vanilla caracter with TBC in mind.

I chose Druid with TBC and WotLK in mind. While I'll have alts to keep me busy, I will mainly stick to the one character until WotLK, where I'll make a DK alt for trade chat 10's.