Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sherekhan

Alliance or Horde

Alliance or Horde   296 members have voted

1. 1. Alliance or Horde

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
83 posts in this topic

So what will you roll at start, Alliance or Horde. Just to get a decent view of what people intend to play. PvP servers always better closer to 50/50 ratio.

it will aaaaaalways be the same : on a pvp realm, it's really balanced. On a pve realm, it's 60A/40H most of the time

On 2. 9. 2016 at 4:07 PM, valaquenta said:

it will aaaaaalways be the same :

Heavily in favour of the Horde.

Just now, Xaverius said:

Heavily in favour of the Horde.

not so true. In wpvp and pugs, yeah. In premades, alliance are usually better thanks to paladins.

factions will be quite balanced on the PvP server (as usual) so you might as well just pick whichever one you prefer.

for the alliance.

On 2016-09-02 at 4:07 PM, valaquenta said:

it will aaaaaalways be the same : on a pvp realm, it's really balanced. On a pve realm, it's 60A/40H most of the time

I dont agree. In TBC peple tend to move over to horde for pvp realms because horde racials are better. But in vanilla i agree it tends to be 50/50

48 minutes ago, Sherekhan said:

I dont agree. In TBC peple tend to move over to horde for pvp realms because horde racials are better. But in vanilla i agree it tends to be 50/50

Yes i meant in vanilla. In TBC horde is undoubtedly the biggest faction (there's a reason blizz introduced the "EMFH" overpowered racial in wotlk)

23 minutes ago, valaquenta said:

Yes i meant in vanilla. In TBC horde is undoubtedly the biggest faction (there's a reason blizz introduced the "EMFH" overpowered racial in wotlk)

Yea i know. And i intend to follow this server in to TBC atleast. But i will stay Alliance. Like WPvP so more targets.

You wont get the Horde/Alliance disparity on this project, since you wont be starting from instant level 60 with new characters, but will be using characters who already have significant time investments on them. Guilds who might play Horde in TBC may very well already be rolling Alliance for Vanilla, and it's hard to just completely reroll from scratch to the opposite faction on day 1, especially if you're a server first type of guild. I can see there being some real pull for people trying to server first the main bosses of each expansion and each tier, instead of having the race end at Naxx and then looking for a new project.

Alliance purely because of the Paladin class. In my heart I'll always be a horde though:(

lifelong horde player here, but ive leveled through the first 30ish levels of horde content so often that im burned out, so im gonna roll alliance. 

hoping its not as cancer as alliance on retail back in the day.

On 9/13/2016 at 10:09 PM, Pandora said:

Alliance purely because of the Paladin class. 

The one class to rule them all. Good to have you, brother of the Light.

On 2016-09-13 at 10:36 PM, Marbo said:

Hmm balance seems to be off sadly :/

Well i be playing alliance and i like what i see. I rather be the smaler fraction than the bigger.