Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sherekhan

Alliance or Horde

Alliance or Horde   297 members have voted

1. 1. Alliance or Horde

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
82 posts in this topic
15 hours ago, Sherekhan said:

Well i be playing alliance and i like what i see. I rather be the smaler fraction than the bigger.

Maybe we'll get to know one another better! 

Or have strong rivalries! >:(

@Cinder I hope so! A minor inbalance isn't bad but i've seen servers where it was 75/25 :|

the balance is back in the poll by now though haha

Edited by Marbo

88 people have voted. There are 1729 forum accounts as of this posting. That means 5.08% of the people planning on playing on this project have voted.

Don't worry about the polls.

*Gasp* There are more Hordes coming in though! :ph34r:

Edited by Marbo

Ally hunter and pew pew zombies!

Edit:

Keep the horde coming. 
*Loads and arrow in the crossbow*

Edited by Chipses

Every time I think about going Alliance and actually do it... I end up wanting to kill myself.

As long as I get to kill Night Elfs, Gnomes and Dwarfs I'll gladly suffer through Paladins, long BG queues and Enhancement Shamans who think they make a difference.

Horde! Always played Horde since Vanilla. I've never played as Alliance. I kinda want to try out playing Alliance (Night Elf), but not sure if I can play with Dwarfs and Gnomes. Also the Alliance don't have barrens chat. 

Slaying gnomes and eating their corpses - I know it's my destiny!

I play wow since 2005 and i never played Horde. Nevertheless i respect Horde as strong enemy and monsters i like to farm. As i also never played any other race in Alliance but Night Elves. For the Elune! For the Ancient Elven Empire!!!! For my cat claws that shreds these green monkey faces!!!

Horde, because the undead feel like they represent (for lack of a better word) one of my favorite songs the most.

15 hours ago, Oratai said:

never played any other race in Alliance but Night Elves. For the Elune! For the Ancient Elven Empire!!!! For my cat claws that shreds these green monkey faces!!!

At least someone understands that NE are the masterrace of Wow! Elune light your path, my friend!

damn 50-50 at the time im writing this :P So many invading green skins to slay and use as fertilisers on Elwynn forest pumpkin farms .... :D 

On 02.10.2016 at 1:56 PM, Mal Do'Urden said:

At least someone understands that NE are the masterrace of Wow! Elune light your path, my friend!

Yes my firend!!!!!! ELune be with you!

horde racials are so good for the PvP server to roll Alliance...

but in the same time i prefer the beautiful alliance leveling zone and cities.. :D

Edited by TankingBear

I think its a good idea to spend some time vote talk about it and so on but compared to what the server is aiming for ( 5k~) having 150 people balanced is nice but wont say much about what it really will be we could ent up having a 90/10 ratio O.o

On 5/10/2016 at 11:02 AM, TankingBear said:

horde racials are so good for the PvP server to roll Alliance...

but in the same time i prefer the beautiful alliance leveling zone and cities.. :D

Still believing horde is in any way superior in PVP in 2016 haha :D #PvePandaPlayers.

Alliance because I'm in love with Duskwood.  If it wasn't for that zone I would roll Horde all day every day, but Duskwood > Horde.

On 20/09/2016 at 6:34 PM, MardestyGS said:

lifelong horde player here, but ive leveled through the first 30ish levels of horde content so often that im burned out, so im gonna roll alliance. 

hoping its not as cancer as alliance on retail back in the day.

same here, most likely alliance as well xD