Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sherekhan

Alliance or Horde

Alliance or Horde   296 members have voted

1. 1. Alliance or Horde

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
83 posts in this topic
On 20/09/2016 at 6:34 PM, MardestyGS said:

lifelong horde player here, but ive leveled through the first 30ish levels of horde content so often that im burned out, so im gonna roll alliance. 

hoping its not as cancer as alliance on retail back in the day.

same here, most likely alliance as well xD

On 10/8/2016 at 9:16 PM, Crowley said:

Alliance because I'm in love with Duskwood.  If it wasn't for that zone I would roll Horde all day every day, but Duskwood > Horde.

Is that irony ?

I played Horde on Nost, so I am planning on going Alliance on Crestfall. I miss me some oldschool Duskwood, so that really helped influence the decision.

I am planning to try out both here on Crestfall , I have not experienced pre-cata levelling , so I want to give both factions a chance . :)

On 8/10/2016 at 10:16 PM, Crowley said:

Alliance because I'm in love with Duskwood.  If it wasn't for that zone I would roll Horde all day every day, but Duskwood > Horde.

Go to duskwood as horde.

I have an important question. Do you guys think that on PvP servers , only one faction will be enabled for us to play ?

Have the DEV stated on that.

26 minutes ago, Xalfen said:

I have an important question. Do you guys think that on PvP servers , only one faction will be enabled for us to play ?

Have the DEV stated on that.

I'm not sure if there is a specific Dev statement on that in the FAQ etc but, I can't see any other option in that you can only play on one faction per account on the PvP server for obvious reasons. 

On the PvE in retail you could play both and I assume that it is the same here. 

It came up previously, Darkrasp said it would be blizzlike, so one faction per account on PvP and unlimited choice on PvE.

Alliance will be the most dominating faction on the pvp server by far. With all the BIG guilds on the horde side from Nostalrius joining the ranks of the alliance as well, I don't see how the horde can fight for anything world related. 

Edited by Thomaszine

1 hour ago, Thomaszine said:

Alliance will be the most dominating faction on the pvp server by far. With all the BIG guilds on the horde side from Nostalrius joining the ranks of the alliance as well, I don't see how the horde can fight for anything world related. 

I haven't followed the Nostalrius forum.

May I ask you what makes you think so ?

Edited by Xalfen

3 hours ago, Thomaszine said:

We will see about that.

3 hours ago, Xalfen said:

I haven't followed the Nostalrius forum.

May I ask you what makes you think so ?

Asked them about Crestfall and their guilds future plans. I hope its not set in stone yet, cus I'd love to have the same competition here as we had on Nostalrius.

On 10/12/2016 at 3:40 PM, Simonich said:

Go to duskwood as horde.

You can't do the questline as Horde.  I want the whole Duskwood experience. 

Whats so special about duskwood? Srs question ive never once played an alliance character

11 minutes ago, Duze said:

Whats so special about duskwood? Srs question ive never once played an alliance character

Stitches, a high lvl elite patrolling the road 

Edited by Zunnie

1 hour ago, Duze said:

Mor'Ladim, like Stitches but less obvious. Fantastic quest lines, great atmosphere, good grinding areas. Just a super, super area.

On 12/10/2016 at 9:40 PM, Simonich said:

Go to duskwood as horde.

That was my first time experiencing that zone, friend dragged me there to gank some ally pussies as he said. I feel bad for it, we were 80 xD.

I didnt enjoy it so much, but enjoyed zone greatly and that've stayed with me till now.

Anyway Justice soon came to us from SW.. :ph34r:

3 hours ago, Knetik said:

TKeOYuR.png

Clearly you've never read through Youtube comment sections on 99% of Warcraft-based videos, lol. The Ally vs Horde hate tires me out

5 hours ago, Smirre said:

Horde side really needs some raiding guilds on the pvp realm, starting to get worried that if there will be not raiding on the horde side. D:

Probably 99 % of the players haven't even begun to think about guilds yet, not to mention that most people that are planning to try CF out isn't even on the forums. I mean, the server has only even been seen by 10-15 people or so. Don't worry, when the server goes live plenty of new guilds will be created and some older guilds will reroll from other projects.

3 hours ago, Adelinemdr said:

Probably 99 % of the players haven't even begun to think about guilds yet, not to mention that most people that are planning to try CF out isn't even on the forums. I mean, the server has only even been seen by 10-15 people or so. Don't worry, when the server goes live plenty of new guilds will be created and some older guilds will reroll from other projects.

This.

Can't imagine playing other race than Night elves. Bipedal cows, mojo-addicted Jamaicans, green Uruk-hai in makeup and post-mortem piles of bones are just not my cup of Morning Glory Dew...