Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sherekhan

Alliance or Horde

Alliance or Horde   297 members have voted

1. 1. Alliance or Horde

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
82 posts in this topic
On 10/19/2016 at 1:33 PM, Mal Do'Urden said:

Can't imagine playing other race than Night elves. Bipedal cows, mojo-addicted Jamaicans, green Uruk-hai in makeup and post-mortem piles of bones are just not my cup of Morning Glory Dew...

IMG_3337.GIF

...... h o r d e ...... all day 

IMG_3339.GIF

Though Orcs are my fav race, I do feel a constant tug to go Alliance. Because back in retail Vanilla I had 4 Alliance 60's, and have very fond memories of many Ally zones and quest lines. Also, flippy jumps.

i guess it depends what guild i find that will suit me but other then that i would go Alliance just because that's what i chose back in the days, have no other reasons tbh .. been on both sides, rolled as horde in TBC/WoTLK and i found both factions enjoyable.

I'm going Alliance. Played Horde last time, and Alliance the time before that. I have race/class combos that I'd love to play on both sides, so I might as well switch each time. Keeps the levelling zones from getting stale at least.

I REALLY like being a Tauren, but after leveling to 60 on ED, Nost, and then Kronos... I'm getting the urge to try NElf just for a change of scenery. I just can't go through the barrens again... I just can't.  

On 4/28/2017 at 7:08 PM, Hops said:

I REALLY like being a Tauren, but after leveling to 60 on ED, Nost, and then Kronos... I'm getting the urge to try NElf just for a change of scenery. I just can't go through the barrens again... I just can't.  

Barrens are love <3

12 years I'm playing Horde. 12 years I'm hunting Dwarf. 
For Thrall, for the HORDE !