Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Johnnyshaun

Do Your Logo - Just For Fun

I did this logo while we're all waiting for #CrestfallHypeTrain. It was just for fun, and i though it could be nice that people submit their own logo ideas. Ok, mine is quite classic/unachieved, but i like old recipes and i had to spend time xD. I assume that some guy can do it waaaaay better, so DO IT.

So, if you use Photoshop/Illustrator, just post here ! What's yours ?

CREST.jpg

Edited by Johnnyshaun

On 9/15/2016 at 1:57 PM, Clavus said:

Ouch! The contrast is burning my eyes!

1248075250110.jpg

Great job with the first @Johnnyshaun!! :D 

Edited by cell007
forgot to add something

Instead of just bashing my art, why don't you make a logo or enhance JohnnyS's logo. Fucking faggot trolls.

On Monday, September 26, 2016 at 10:45 PM, cell007 said:

1248075250110.jpg

Great job with the first @Johnnyshaun!! :D 

We really appreciate your effort, can't wait to see more logos, for example non-WoW Logo related ones :)

20tsepk.png

Just something I fooled around with in Gimp

Edited by Kazrid

1 minute ago, cell007 said:

I like it! :D inb4 'wtf that's an E'

Thank you and I know haha. I was thinking that to myself and going over what I could do to change it around but I got bored rather quickly.

2 minutes ago, cell007 said:

I like it! :D inb4 'wtf that's an E'

Honestly, I didn't get it first.

E, hmm. Crestfall. Woot? *reads your comment* Ooooh, so it's not an E? 

Silly me.

1 minute ago, Kazrid said:

Thank you and I know haha. I was thinking that to myself and going over what I could do to change it around but I got bored rather quickly.

no prob! I like the colors you chose :) I tend to like simple designs 

Hm, maybe make one a bit transparent? did you do it all in one layer? 

5 minutes ago, cell007 said:

no prob! I like the colors you chose :) I tend to like simple designs 

Hm, maybe make one a bit transparent? did you do it all in one layer? 

I didn't save an editable file for it and there were a few different layers. Making either letter transparent wouldn't really work as it would only server to lighten/darken the color depending on whatever background is behind them (black in this case.) It'd be nice if I could partially make one transparent on a transparent background but once you save the file and upload it, it acts as if the background were white.

Another option would be to just separate them and go with a ''CF'' 

Edited by Kazrid

2 minutes ago, Kazrid said:

I didn't save an editable file for it and there were a few different layers. Making either letter transparent wouldn't really work as it would only server to lighten/darken the color depending on whatever background is behind them (black in this case.) It'd be nice if I could partially make one transparent on a transparent background but once you save the file and upload it, it acts as if the background were white.

Even to save it as png? That's really weird. would you be able to edit the picture afterward and remove the white background? 
And you're right, it'd probably look more black than anything. I was thinking on lessen the transparency of the layer which had the 'F' so that you could see more of the white of the 'C' but it'd still be kinda hard to pull off. I prolly woulda given the letters a light texture or pattern? or given the logo a border? Just ideas but I still like the end result :) 

5 minutes ago, Frost said:

r8 my art m80s

Unavngivet.png

u r Picasso, gg m8 

3 hours ago, Pvt_8Ball said:

YLfUFKK.png

You know, now I look at it, for an MS paint drawing done with mouse, mine doesn't actually even look that bad ROFL.