Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Elicas

Fast profession trading

31 posts in this topic

Ok, we're all starting to gear up for release now. We know that Beta is coming "Soon!"TM, we know that unless something pushes release back that the guys were aiming for end of the year, so we have less than 3 months until we'll be starting on Zul'Dare.

This topic is for those who want to create a fast leveling group for professions come release. Guilds going for server first MC will already be arranging this, so this is the chance for those of us who don't have a guild sorted out yet to start organising.

The basic idea is thus; we have a chain of people, freely sharing trade materials in return for much faster profession leveling, rapid enhancement and quick end game gearing once we hit 60. Crafters agree to craft for a Gatherer with whatever mats the Gatherer can supply to the Crafter, for free, no questions asked. This leads to Crafters powerleveling their professions much faster, giving the Gatherers more of a end game audience for their wares much quicker.

For example, I'm playing a Feral Druid, so I''ll be taking Enchanting (for the Tank trinket) and a Gathering profession (probably Herbalism). This means anyone who wishes to trade me greens to DE, knows they can come to me for free enchants from day 1. I'll then be sending my Herbs on to an Alchemist, knowing that they will then craft potions/elixirs/whatever for me for free. Thus, we pass along the goods and everyone levels that little bit faster.

@Outstanding touched on the idea of a guild based around a similar concept, but this is more for planning out that first week and not losing time on the initial rush.

Crafters

Alchemists

Cell007
Hybris
Bobthebomb

LorewalkerCho

Blacksmiths

Enchanters

Elicas

Engineers

Bobthebomb
Eldarion

Leatherworkers

Tailors

Warrenslife
Cell007
Wampa

Jernicho

Gatherers

Herbalism

Elicas
Hybris
Bobthebomb
Lorewalkercho

Mining

Bobthebomb
Eldarion

Skinning

Warrenslife
Wampa

Edited by Elicas

1 hour ago, Nogar said:

Bbut, im selfish :< 

;)

I'll start things off since I created the topic then. Enchanter/Herbalist looking for someone who will trade leveling greens for stacks of leveling Herbs.

I, for one, would be interested in having an Alt in a ruthless cartel.

Get every crafter of a certain type and price-fix so hard we all get banned.

Sounds like a lot of fun lmao.

Pity I'm playing on the pvp server

We've been doing this with the <Hillsbrad Milita>. I give all my meats to Hussar and all my greens I find to Simonich, to gear everyone. 

On 06.09.2016 at 8:37 PM, Joyman said:

We cannot trade, because you are puny ally scum. Begone pest!

cow yells before the butcher. Human butcher :D

Updated. Starting to get some replies through PM about people who are looking to trade for profession leveling.

@Elicas 

Can I reserve? Going to be rolling a priest Alliance side to start out with. Will do tailoring and alchemy - will send ya any greens/blues I find in exchange for those sweet, sweet herbs. :) And then pots for enchants, of course. :D 

9 hours ago, cell007 said:

@Elicas 

Can I reserve? Going to be rolling a priest Alliance side to start out with. Will do tailoring and alchemy - will send ya any greens/blues I find in exchange for those sweet, sweet herbs. :) And then pots for enchants, of course. :D 

Added.

This isn't a topic just for trading with me, it's a general topic for anyone who wants to boost their professions early upon release. I'll list everyone interested in profession trading, and 'contracts' will have to be sorted between individual parties close to release.

I plan to roll a UD Priest on release. I will be doing Tailoring and an undecided secondary profession maybe skinning/herbing. If anyone wants to trade horde side let me know.

18 hours ago, jernicho said:

I plan to roll a UD Priest on release. I will be doing Tailoring and an undecided secondary profession maybe skinning/herbing. If anyone wants to trade horde side let me know.

Added you to the list :)

Posted (edited)

Ill go mining if someone plans on going blacksmithing. I can tip in excess mats for gear and maybe buy some recipes from the auction house if its worth getting and affordable to give to you. In addition to a supply of mats of whatever I can find while leveling.

Edited by MagikStaff

On 9/6/2016 at 9:14 AM, Elicas said:

;)

I'll start things off since I created the topic then. Enchanter/Herbalist looking for someone who will trade leveling greens for stacks of leveling Herbs.

I'll run as Herbalist/Alchemy. So I'd be up for the trades. Don't know whether this post is still up-to-date though.

Feel free to hit me up, anytime :)

2 hours ago, Hybris said:

I'll run as Herbalist/Alchemy. So I'd be up for the trades. Don't know whether this post is still up-to-date though.

Feel free to hit me up, anytime :)

Post is certainly still up to date, though I doubt we'll get an idea of firm numbers for who will be rolling here until much closer to release.

Added you to the list.

Yea, figured as much. Ty anyhow for the quick reply.
I guess I'll just slowly update my farming guides and see what can be optimized there. :)

I will be levelling a druid and probably a pally on launch.

Druid will be herb/alchemy and the Pally mining/engineering. I don't raid so I will never obtain the best mats/items, but then I don't tend to need most  items either; health, mana potions and explosives (for pulling/emergencies on my Pally) mainly. As I level crafting I will be a source of lower level herbs/ore/stones and will be able to craft potions etc and the odd transmute.

I also plan to level fishing and cooking on my druid, so I should be able to supply fish and/or buff foods - Recipe: Savoury Deviate Delight drop PLEASE!  :)

I'm a bit confused. is this only for the beta or also for the time after the real Launch?

2 hours ago, Eldarion said:

I'm a bit confused. is this only for the beta or also for the time after the real Launch?

This is only for the launch. On the beta realm we can instantly spawn anything we need to test tradeskills.

Ahh thanks for clarifiying. I guess you can Count me in. I don't have a Name for my character yet but If my plan doesn't Change I will be leveling up Engineering and Mining, so I will probably have to work with leatherworkers most of the time :D 

On 3/4/2017 at 7:09 PM, MagikStaff said:

Ill go mining if someone plans on going blacksmithing. I can tip in excess mats for gear and maybe buy some recipes from the auction house if its worth getting and affordable to give to you. In addition to a supply of mats of whatever I can find while leveling.

Sorry I missed this post. If you clarify faction i'll add you to the list.

3 hours ago, Eldarion said:

Ahh thanks for clarifiying. I guess you can Count me in. I don't have a Name for my character yet but If my plan doesn't Change I will be leveling up Engineering and Mining, so I will probably have to work with leatherworkers most of the time :D 

Sounds fine, if you clarify your faction i'll add you to the list.

5 hours ago, Elicas said:

Sorry I missed this post. If you clarify faction i'll add you to the list.

I will be a Paladin :D .

30 minutes ago, Eldarion said:

I will be a Paladin :D .

You're on the list :)

On ‎22‎.‎04‎.‎2017 at 1:21 PM, Elicas said:

You're on the list :)

Thank you :) .