Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Oliver

Swedish speaking 2 days a week raiding guild

Hello, my name is Oliver and I'm thinking about creating a Swedish raiding guild who aim to be top 10 on this server.
I'm looking for experienced people to take officer spots and help me recruit.
I'm a very experienced GM and I've had many sucessful guilds on retail, 250 world at best.
We will even have a premade pvp team.
Even though we will only raid 2 days a week I require that you bring everything needed to make that 2 days worth, no slacking allowed.
Add me on skype for more info, Oliverbyo
Regards Oliver

Edited by Oliver

Im probably not officer material, but sounds interesting, will you have any age requirements? Im 28 and do appreciate a more mature guild (And im Swedish too obviously) :) 

Hello Melak, nice to see some positive response!

22 hours ago, Melak said:

will you have any age requirements? Im 28 and do appreciate a more mature guild?

Yes we will aim to be atleast 20+ (I'm 22) however we might need to have a few younger people as fillers who we get rid of asap if they are immature.

22 hours ago, Melak said:

Im probably not officer material

Who knows, you might be. :)

3 hours ago, Oliver said:

Hello Melak, nice to see some positive response!

Yes we will aim to be atleast 20+ (I'm 22) however we might need to have a few younger people as fillers who we get rid of asap if they are immature.

Who knows, you might be. :)

Sounds nice :) I know me + a friend whom i have played with since vanilla would love to join unless Blizz hosts their own servers (which looks really bleak nowadays). 

hur många är ni atm? jag och en polare har tänkt börja här ganska seriöst. en hunter och en rdruid. hade varit jävligt kul med en svensk guild. men då måste man ju få ihop för en core grupp också !

On 2016-10-15 at 5:35 PM, jeppan said:

hur många är ni atm? jag och en polare har tänkt börja här ganska seriöst. en hunter och en rdruid. hade varit jävligt kul med en svensk guild. men då måste man ju få ihop för en core grupp också !

2-3st bara, så fort servern är live kommer jag rekrytera ingame i chatten och hoppas på att många svenskar joinar.
Den här posten är mestadels för att fiska några som kan hjälpa till att styra guilden samt rekrytera :)

Hello man! This is awesome news, found out about crestfall not so long ago and got hooked. Feels like this will be a good Pserver for sure! 

Om vi nu ska hålla oss till tråden så är jag intresserad att gå med, är en kille på 27 år som söker en mogen raid guild.

Har lirat wow sedan de kom 2004. haft mina breaks från och till. 

Men som sagt, hör av dig så kan vi snacka lite mera! :)

4 hours ago, Outstanding said:

But why wouldn't you speak Swedish all the time?

xD.

I wonder how easy it is to put together a raiding guild in vanilla where all members are from the same country, language restricted. 40 people need to show up every raid after all, and I imagine you'd need more members than that to fill out. Luckly there are alot of wow-players in Sweden, always have been, (not sure about the private scene tho), shouldnt be to big of an issue as long as Crestfall gets a few hundred of them online. But what if it doesnt? Risky. Good luck tho!

On 2016-11-18 at 7:01 PM, Sakritan said:

I wonder how easy it is to put together a raiding guild in vanilla where all members are from the same country, language restricted. 40 people need to show up every raid after all, and I imagine you'd need more members than that to fill out. Luckly there are alot of wow-players in Sweden, always have been, (not sure about the private scene tho), shouldnt be to big of an issue as long as Crestfall gets a few hundred of them online. But what if it doesnt? Risky. Good luck tho!

Nostalrius PvP had 3x Swedish, at least 2x German, 1x Finnish, 1x Norwegian and 1x Danish guilds clearing all content so it's entirely doable ^_^

Edited by Adelinemdr

2 hours ago, Adelinemdr said:

Nostalrius PvP had 3x Swedish, at least 2x German, 1x Finnish, 1x Norwegian and 1x Danish guilds clearing all content so it's entirely doable ^_^

Interesting. Then again, Nost was not the usual private server with that pop ^^ 

On 2016-11-20 at 6:17 PM, Sakritan said:

Interesting. Then again, Nost was not the usual private server with that pop ^^ 

Kronos II had a Swedish guild on Horde that was very successful, cleared all content etc.