Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Darkrasp

Upcoming Dev Streams

43 posts in this topic

Finally, many thanks to you @Darkrasp that's amazing and i'm looking forward to watch those livestreams.

I'm glad you took my(and other people) advice on livestreaming at Hitbox.

Hype over 9999 !

I'll keep an eye on those streamings, they seem interesting.

Keep up the good work. It must be hard but it will be great in the end!

Regards.

Edited by Toche

Sounds great! Looking forward to some interesting insight on all the hard work you guys are putting into this :)

41 minutes ago, faustito said:

stream on twitch BibleThump

Nah Twitch is Blizzard's bitch now. Hitbox is the correct move.

1 hour ago, faustito said:

stream on twitch BibleThump

Twitch forbids livestreams about private servers.

Hitbox doesn't <(^_^)>

Hey! Are You going to upload those videos on youtube or... Is there any way to watch "saved" stream on hitbox.tv ?

No, streams won't be saved or uploaded.  They aren't that exciting.

22 hours ago, Darkrasp said:

Can someome please record the streaming, some of us are working at 3pm and still want to wacth them later...

On 16/09/2016 at 6:46 AM, Darkrasp said:

I'm loving the streams thing.  Managed to catch a bit over the weekend, which was awesome considering most planned ones will be US times ofcourse, and I'm in Australia. :)

I'm with @HarTstaRx above though, finding it a pity they won't be recorded.  Considering the Crestfall page (http://www.hitbox.tv/team/crestfall) has a VIDEOS section, I'd imagine it would be possible to upload recordings.  Still, I'll take what I can.  If they aren't going to be recorded, so be it.  You guys keep the community well informed with developments as is.

EDIT: I've created the upcoming events into the Community Calendar.  Saw the function there so thought why not! http://forums.crestfall-gaming.com/index.php?/calendar/

Edited by prostheus
Added Calendar link

Goodjob on the Calendar entries prostheus. I could have swore there was a stream today and not tomorrow.. Oh well! I've burned out from rushing to max lvl on other projects and then they crash and burn, so talking a break and messing around in Legion cus there is nothing better, next time I dive fully into WoW will be here. 

Please some sort of Beta soon, will totally help out with bug reporting! 

You guys literally stream right when i go to class for 4 hours. on both Tuesdays and Thursdays :( will the days ever change or any chance you might change you mind on uploading?

1 hour ago, Devair28 said:

You guys literally stream right when i go to class for 4 hours. on both Tuesdays and Thursdays :( will the days ever change or any chance you might change you mind on uploading?

I stream on my days off from work, and my work schedule is erratic.  Because I'm currently working weekends, I have weekdays off.  Starting in October I'll have weekends off so the stream days will change.

2 hours ago, Darkrasp said:

I stream on my days off from work, and my work schedule is erratic.  Because I'm currently working weekends, I have weekdays off.  Starting in October I'll have weekends off so the stream days will change.

Ok awesome! thanks for the response! Cant wait for launch. I got like 50+ of my old guildies waiting to play also! Keep up the good work!