Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Darkrasp

Upcoming Dev Streams

43 posts in this topic
3 hours ago, Devair said:

Ok awesome! thanks for the response! Cant wait for launch. I got like 50+ of my old guildies waiting to play also! Keep up the good work!

Which guild? Retail or some other P-server project? 

9 hours ago, Hypebeast said:

Which guild? Retail or some other P-server project? 

Retail. We changed names like 3 or 4 times. Most notable one may be Milk Duds. lol

anyone else having problems with hitbox? the stream is frozen in place and all i can hear is audio. can't log in either. tried via facebook and through 5 of my email accounts, seems there is an error with my e-mail accounts even though i've never visited hitbox before crestfall.

I have yet to get hitbox chat to work? Do people use it to ask questions? Or do they just use discord during the livestream?

@Darkrasp Couldn't you archive the livestreams on your hitbox Channel? its alright i've talked with the Hitbox Staff its allowed to livestream / upload videos under the hitbox website.
I've livestreamed before on Hitbox and i had a long conversation with the website staff about private servers and they allow it 100%.
So don't be afraid to archive the livestreams on your channel, it would be great for people like me that have day jobs and only get home later.

Please, please hear me out :(

Edit : Hitbox is out of reach from Blizzard, its not well known like Twitch.tv so you're safe don't worry about that.
Even people that livestream on Twitch, they just have to not list the game during livestreams and staff doesn't even notice them and blizzard doesn't either.
So hitbox is really very very under the radar.

Edited by ClawzTheMeow

No, that's me.  I switched to twitch partway through the stream since Hitbox was stuttering badly for a lot of viewers.

2 hours ago, Darkrasp said:

No, that's me.  I switched to twitch partway through the stream since Hitbox was stuttering badly for a lot of viewers.

Perhaps it would be advisable to put the Twitch link in the original post too, and some kind of comment stating you may be streaming there or something :)

7 hours ago, Darkrasp said:

Will you livestream on Hitbox or Twitch now?

2 hours ago, ClawzTheMeow said:

Will you livestream on Hitbox or Twitch now?

I'm sure today it depends on how Hitbox is doing. He'll probably start on Hitbox again and if people have issues he'll switch to twitch.  

It'll depend what I'm working on.  I think my preference is Twitch, unless I'm showing something in-game, in which case I have to use Hitbox.  I updated the main post with both links.

8 hours ago, Darkrasp said:

It'll depend what I'm working on.  I think my preference is Twitch, unless I'm showing something in-game, in which case I have to use Hitbox.  I updated the main post with both links.

Cool thanks !