Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Quand

Ru guilds

Anyone want to create ru speaking WPvP guild ? there are many ru speaking community on this forum ? 

Hello everybody!B|
I look forward to the opening Crestfall. It is hoped that they will not let you down.
Also, I would like to see the server's active Russian gamers. I play for the Horde. Warrior tank, or Priest Heal.
All good day! :)

Hello im waiting this server and will play on horde  warrior tank)

also im ru speaking)

Edited by ivazion

Hello everybody.

This evening i've opened this project for myself. I hope that it will be as brilliant as it described on the pages of this forum.

Many years ago I played on EU-Deathwing and migrated to EU-Tarren Mill later (in case of huge queues).  I have a wide PvP/PvE experience - from the first MC raids till the Naxxramas at the dawn of vanilla. I would be happy to help to build a powerful Horde guild. 

You can contact me via telegram 

+79200191880

Sincerely,

Philip

Hello russians! I have two ways to play on this server. Hard way is creating hardcore russian guild, easy way join to hardcore EU guild. Usually ru-speaking people can not into hardcore pve, so 80% that i will choose easy way.

Will make own ru raiding guild any way. 

On 15.09.2016 at 10:56 AM, Quand said:

Anyone want to create ru speaking WPvP guild ? there are many ru speaking community on this forum ? 

Russian Horde PvE Guild looking for members. If u have any question you can PM me.

Our group: https://vk.com/hordeguildkultiras