Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

31 posts in this topic

Iirc @Asura said beta would be out "at the end of summer". Now it's the 15th of September. So when is it gonna be? B|

Can't wait for Crestfall to launch! Anything pointing in that direction - like beta - interests me aswell. Tell us! :)

1 hour ago, Sherekhan said:

Globalwarming so end of summer are in november.

not even kdding! xD

Well at least for me the days right now are warmer than the days in May.. 9_9

Have faith the devs and people involved in this are working hard fam, and they got their personal lives and stuff outside of crestfall so just hang on, there are some streams coming up though 

I just Beta tested stuff for like 3 hours on stream.  Some of it is getting done already.  We're very close, and we'll let you know as soon as we're certain.

2 hours ago, Frost said:

Iirc @Asura said beta would be out "at the end of summer". Now it's the 15th of September. So when is it gonna be? B|

well technically it isnt the end of summer until I think september 22nd

also how do i not quote that entire youtube video?

One thing is pretty sure the dev team made progress (i was on darkrasp's Stream today)

a 4H continuous Testin/Fixin Lots of mobs from lvl 54ish in Felwood To 55+on Un'goro

and Green Drop Stats Work From (currently at lvl 44 green drops)

Patience,Discipline

I would tell the devs to start botting retail and focus on CF :P (If Legion is what is holding em back that is). 

I don't know.

Hope my answer has been helpful as I want to.

:P Asura, Darkrasp, and the rest of staff... BRING IT ON, we want to have fun, do quest, dungeons, leveling, socialize   beta test it and find bugs.

(L) 

17 hours ago, Asura said:

Soon™

I'm quite content to say that before HL3 though.

I see that you're all making jokes about the beta release date, but know that making promises that you don't keep is terribly bad PR. You might be labeled "Corecraft 2.0" or similar, which ultimately turn people away from the project.

4 minutes ago, Frost said:

I see that you're all making jokes about the beta release date, but know that making promises that you don't keep is terribly bad PR. You might be labeled "Corecraft 2.0" or similar, which ultimately turn people away from the project.

my suggestion was serious tho (if what i wrote is true).

The reasons for beta being late have been stated before, and we have also stated that it will sadly be delayed by few weeks from our original plan. No point being all doom and gloom just because the beta is delayed a bit, hence the light joking in this thread. It is even worse PR to do what is common on PS-scene; release server when it should be in beta, we are aiming to have better quality at open beta than some servers have at release.

24 minutes ago, jonu said:

we are aiming to have better quality at open beta than some servers have at release.

Now that is something I want to hear!