Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Toche

Alliance Spanish Corner

40 posts in this topic

Hi everybody!

Some of my guildmates from nostalrius and I are from Spain and we are going to create a Spanish Alliance guild on the PvE realm. Our main goal is raiding, but first and foremost having fun, leveling, doing dungeons, etc. So, in a nutshell, enjoying WoW.

If you are interested feel free to reply in this thread or PM me to keep in touch.

Greetings!

------------------

Hola a todos!

Algunos compañeros de Nostalrius y yo somos de España y vamos a crear una hermandad Alianza española en el reino PvE. Nuestro objetivo es raidear, pero ante todo divertirnos, levear, hacer mazmorras juntos, etc. básicamente disfrutar del WoW.

Si estas interesado no dudes en en responder en este hilo o enviarme un PM para estar en contacto.

Saludos!

Edited by Toche
4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You know you can count on me man! Hope more Spanish people join us

---

Sabes que puedes contar conmigo tío ;) Espero que más españoles se nos unen para partir la pana!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In pve realm? :( why not pvp, more 3x population, easier to make up dungeons, pvp... etc

 

 

En el reino pve? Veniros al pvp chache, en el pvp habra el triple de gente para hacer de todo, además el server pve es aburrido :D

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I dont' known Kalanemi's reasons, but me and my Nostalrius pals simply don't like PvP that much. In the PvE realm you can leveling and farming peacefully, without wasting time in WPvP.

Nevertheless, there's still a lot of time 'til the server's opening so I'm sure there will be more Spaniards looking for someone to play in the PvP realm. Anyway, we can stay in touch and help each other in anything.

-------------------

No se las razones de @Kalanemi, pero en mi caso y de mis compañeros simplemente es que no nos gusta mucho el PvP. En el reino PvE se puede levear y farmear tranquilo, sin perder el tiempo en WPvP.

De todas formas, aun falta mucho tiempo para que abra el servidor, así que seguro que irán apareciendo mas españoles que se unirán al PvP contigo. Aun así podemos estar en contacto y ayudarnos en lo que sea.

Edited by Toche
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

PvP never really caught my attention that much. I may be down for some BG now and then... but I definitely don't have enough interest to jump right into a PvP server; and I'm not talking without first-hand experience. I have actually played on a PvP server before and couldn't continue playing past level 40. The thing is I'm a very peaceful player, and I don't have the time nor the patience to spend my playing time fighting off other people when I'm not in the mood to do so.

Anyway, as Toche said, I don't think it'll take long for a Spanish community to sprout in the PvP realm once it launches ;)

Edited by Kalanemi
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Outstanding said:

Alliance? Surely some mistake? :(

Best mistake I ever made :P

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 19/9/2016 at 6:58 PM, Outstanding said:

Alliance? Surely some mistake? :(

 

2 hours ago, Aelir said:

Why not horde? alliance is bored...

It is simply a matter of personal taste. I feel more identified with the races of the alliance. I tried playing with the horde a couple of times and I've always given up on those characters.

My guildmates from Nost seem to prefer the horde, but they said they didn't mind so much. I hope they don't change their minds about it! xD

If you're interested in an spanish horde guild, I'm sure soon there'll be more people to make It, or you can create your own!

Anyway thanks for posting :)

Edited by Toche
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was going to play horde too... Last time in Nost I leveled an horde lock, I guess I could change to ally...

 

Where are you from? How many are you?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, HarTstaRx said:

I was going to play horde too... Last time in Nost I leveled an horde lock, I guess I could change to ally...

 

Where are you from? How many are you?

If you finally decide to play ally in the PvE realm you'll be very welcome!

Most of the guys I played with on Nost are from BCN, but I am from Toledo.

If nobody drops out, we're 9 for now.

Probably some other Nostalrius pals will join us when we start spamming for recruitment. It's a bit early for that anyway.

What's about you? Where are you from? What are you looking for?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm from Madrid. Sometimes I go for work to bcn, but only for one day or two

I was seeing what can I roll, I don't have it clear yet, maybe priest.

For what I look for I just want to enjoy the ride to 60 and then raiding, preferably in a spanish guild hehe; nothing too hardcore. Trying to level out work with wow   : )

Last time in Nost I reached 60 and it shutdown before I was gear ready for raiding. Do you played a lot when Nost was up?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Madrid is alliance and Barca is horde surely? :D Good to see you guys getting organised muy bueno

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, HarTstaRx said:

I'm from Madrid. Sometimes I go for work to bcn, but only for one day or two

I was seeing what can I roll, I don't have it clear yet, maybe priest.

For what I look for I just want to enjoy the ride to 60 and then raiding, preferably in a spanish guild hehe; nothing too hardcore. Trying to level out work with wow   : )

Last time in Nost I reached 60 and it shutdown before I was gear ready for raiding. Do you played a lot when Nost was up?

Another guy from the center, great!

Good to hear that. That's just the guild type we hope build. Don't hesitate to contact me around here or PM if you decide to join us.

Personally I only could reach about lvl 50. But we had about 8-10 lvl 60. The guild reached to have about 60-70 registered users, maybe more, and about 10-20 users online at peak time. We were growing up nicely when Nostalrius was closed.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was playing with you in nost pve with a human rogue, i love horde, but too want to play in a spanish guild and really i don't have any problem with alliance.

 

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Aelir said:

I was playing with you in nost pve with a human rogue, i love horde, but too want to play in a spanish guild and really i don't have any problem with alliance.

 

 

Great to see Nostalrius pals around. You will be very welcome too :)

If it keep growing at this rate we will have to open the guild page earlier than I thought.

Regards.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm from Spain too and was looking forward to play on the PvE server.

The problem is that I love horde so I'm not sure if I'll be playing with you guys.  : /

Best of wishes if I don't change my mind.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, sRT said:

I'm from Spain too and was looking forward to play on the PvE server.

The problem is that I love horde so I'm not sure if I'll be playing with you guys.  : /

Best of wishes if I don't change my mind.

Glad to see more spaniards coming to Crestfall. We could have a great time all together.

I was sure that sooner or after there would be people looking for a spanish horde guild. You can build your own guild there. Let me know and I will send you all people interested in an horde guild.

If not, you know where we are :)

Regards.

Edited by Toche
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 23/09/2016 at 9:28 PM, Outstanding said:

Madrid is alliance and Barca is horde surely? :D Good to see you guys getting organised muy bueno

Oh gods, just thought the samexD

It's a pity that mi espanol es muy mal (really bad now;) but wish u gl with guildB|

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Blackrobe said:

Oh gods, just thought the samexD

It's a pity that mi espanol es muy mal (really bad now;) but wish u gl with guildB|

Thanks mate.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi!

I'm Spanish and I too played on Nost. I'll be rolling a human priest or a mage on Crestfall's PVE server, so I'm sure we'll see each other around!

Glad to see so many Spaniards here :)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 24/10/2016 at 1:20 AM, Morganne said:

Hi!

I'm Spanish and I too played on Nost. I'll be rolling a human priest or a mage on Crestfall's PVE server, so I'm sure we'll see each other around!

Glad to see so many Spaniards here :)

Finally you've registered! It's about time! You know you have a spot in the guild ^_^

Edited by Toche
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Many things are happening these days. Tomorrow I will comment on our impressions here. In the meantime you can click on my signature for more information.

Regards.

-------------------------------------

Muchas cosas están pasando estos días. Mañana comentaré aquí nuestras impresiones. Mientras tanto podéis pulsar sobre mi firma para mas información.

Saludos.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Toche said:

Many things are happening these days. Tomorrow I will comment on our impressions here. In the meantime you can click on my signature for more information.

Regards.

-------------------------------------

Muchas cosas están pasando estos días. Mañana comentaré aquí nuestras impresiones. Mientras tanto podéis pulsar sobre mi firma para mas información.

Saludos.

Where is your signature? :)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, HarTstaRx said:

Where is your signature? :)

Maybe it does't appear in mobile browsers, here is the link just in case: http://darkrequiem-nostalrius.shivtr.com/ but computer browser is needed too.

I'm at work, can't check it right now, sorry :(

Edited by Toche
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now