Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Cheat

French Guild ?

Is this connected to your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries?

Is it Sarte or Cantona?

This is just so French. 

/gallic shrug (when /shrug is not enough)

What is a cannibals favorite dish?.......

Croque-monsieur...... I'll just show myself out <3

Hey! Im not french but belgian!

So i dont know but, est-ce que nous pouvons parler français ici?

I will certainly play here but im so sad because they ill opening a cash shop with mount pre 1-4 :'(

Hi there, I am french too. Its great if we are able to have a french community. Btw do you guys happen to know where the server will be physically located ?

On 24/09/2016 at 9:15 PM, Miloeasa said:

What is a cannibals favorite dish?.......

Croque-monsieur...... I'll just show myself out <3

Nice one !!! :D

*Curtsies* here's another one since I'm so bored.... xD

I'm glad I know sign language........

..... You could say it's become quite handy

It is a possibility that a french guild from nostalrius comes back playing on crestfall when it opens. Too early to announce it yet :)

If there is no serious raiding guild alternative on Alliance side I will rebuild < Murloc Squad > for sure. We were the main french guild on K2 but most of our members left the game during the chinese DDOS.

@Volo Will Devilhunter lead the guild again ? He's not a bad guy but his personality is a bit fucked up.

On 10/10/2016 at 0:52 PM, Voodoom said:

If there is no serious raiding guild alternative on Alliance side I will rebuild < Murloc Squad > for sure. We were the main french guild on K2 but most of our members left the game during the chinese DDOS.

@Volo Will Devilhunter lead the guild again ? He's not a bad guy but his personality is a bit fucked up.

I'm without news from him since a few months now. No idea who will be crazy enough to lead for that new adventure :ph34r: I

ahaha good question. We should all stay in touch though. What are you guys planning on playing ( horde/ ally , class ? )

I am personaly still very undecisive atm :o

Warlock or priest...

I will play a Retribution Paladin, because it's so much fun in PvP and it's nice to wreck people with a weak spec. I hope it won't have gamebreaking bugs tho.

I will be a Nightfall bot in PvE.

On 11/10/2016 at 4:36 PM, Xalfen said:

What are you guys planning on playing ( horde/ ally , class ? )

We are waiting for more news about beta and release to know how many people and who will join the project Crestfall. A vote will be probably made to choose the side and if everybody is free to choose his own, most of us will follow the choice of the guild because the most important for us is to play together. But, what can i say is they are a lot of "pro-Horde" players  with us, but it isn't the final choice yet :)

Edited by Gira

13 hours ago, Gira said:

We are waiting for more news about beta and release to know how many people and who will join the project Crestfall. A vote will be probably made to choose the side and if everybody is free to choose his own, most of us will follow the choice of the guild because the most important for us is to play together. But, what can i say is they are a lot of "pro-Horde" players  with us, but it isn't the final choice yet :)

Ok sounds great. Let me know if you guys are looking for a Warlock or priest :D

coucou Gira ! B|

personnaly i'd like to play warrior but every time there a tons of them so i might go for a priest if alliance or shaman if horde. Not really sure tho as i'm a bad healer.

The Eclypse guild is in height excitement ready to re-mobilize its strengths to take up arms on the future server Elysium-Nostalrius. For my part, and it's my own view, the Crestfall project is on hold. For more piece information do not hesitate in mp me or to visit our web site.

Edited by Gira