Welcome to Crestfall Gaming

Register now to Crestfall Gaming. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Papavicks

Show off your UI

169 posts in this topic
On Friday, September 30, 2016 at 4:07 AM, MrSusan said:

Alternate: Same feel, but very in line with the original Warcraft 3 HUD in terms of layout.

ui-showcase-wc3NEl-1.jpg

Far too many AddOns used to list them all off, over 100 iirc. Most of the visuals come from DiscordActionBars and DiscordArt though. And before anybody wants to fire shots at my keybindings I have a mouse with over 20 buttons so fuhgeddaboudit.

Looks so sick, can you upload your addons and WTF folder? I have DAB but I have no idea not sure how you got space for your actionbars in your player frame, or the portrait positioned like that.

Edited by Svensson

Someone knows of a very simple addon that displays a resource bar or just a numeric value of my current resource? The best I could find so far was this, but I don't want all the other jazz the addon provides. Basically I just want a vanilla version of this. Does that exist?

On 29 Sep 2016 at 8:47 AM, Azzadeadly said:

My UI i used when raiding on my holy paladin, also a picture of when everyone was lined up in protest over nost shutting down.

WoWScrnShot_040716_144045.jpg

Sweet! What add ons were used here? Love the "boxes" on both sides of the main action bar. 

7 minutes ago, Chickengrease said:

Sweet! What add ons were used here? Love the "boxes" on both sides of the main action bar. 

That's ViroUI mate, i also used Lunaunitframes anything else you wanna know about my UI? :)

Edited by Azzadeadly

42 minutes ago, MrSusan said:

@Svensson @Mal Do'Urden Cheers you two, due to interest I'll be making a thread here soon with downloads to get the UI and set it up.

Woah thanks, would really appreciate it! 

I must say you guys have some tryhard UI's. I keep it pretty simple and really kind of ugly too look at. :/

PS. My raid frames height levels might trigger some peoples OCD :D

WoWScrnShot_040616_222609.jpg

Edited by Adelinemdr

CZVJKci.jpg

This is my UI for my Holy Paladin from Nostalrius !
I'm sure you guys know every addon i'm using, no need to explain. But if you still have some questions feel free to ask. :P

45 minutes ago, Escene said:

I'm sure you guys know every addon i'm using, no need to explain. But if you still have some questions feel free to ask. :P

What is the name of the Raid Frames addon?

22 minutes ago, Eramas said:

What is the name of the Raid Frames addon?

Looks like Luna

2 minutes ago, Thomaszine said:

@Frost Yes sir! Been playing with the same keys for years now :)

Sweet, I should really do the same. I use the same keybindings for ages too. Whats your resolution? The few things you have on your screen seem to take up very little space.

Edited by Frost

http://imgur.com/UURJpZJ

UURJpZJ.jpg

A work in progress 1600x900

svui-remade 1.12.1

3dmodels

discord-uf

nyalimap

MSBT

oCB3

customnameplates

Tipbuddy

buffalo

and meni others!

vvftKEW.jpg

Just "finished" re-configuring for 1920x1080 for my desktop with some tiny cosmetic changes.

http://www.wow-one.com/forum/topic/88217-svui-remade/ link to the guy that made these amazing unitframes/portraits. DL link near the bottom of that page!

Edited by abra

11 hours ago, Frost said:

Sweet, I should really do the same. I use the same keybindings for ages too. Whats your resolution? The few things you have on your screen seem to take up very little space.

@Frost
I recommend it! Everything is more enjoyable when its clean ^_^

My resolution is actually  1920 x 1080. I try to keep it small, but the text has to be big enough to not be a nuisance.

I'm also using Buffalo for buffs/debuffs. I keep my long buffs up in the top left corner and my debuffs abit above center position, at the vertical line to my right, growing right and then grows downward after about 5 debuffs I think. I really want an addon similar to power auras or weak auras to track the duration of trinkets and cooldowns, then I can remove the cooldown bar at the bottom.

Here's what I've been using for 1.12.1

The name of the UI is pfUI and is made by a German named Shagu. Here is his Github Page

Here's my Imgur Album for some more images.

Hope you like it!

WoWScrnShot_100616_210632.jpg

WoWScrnShot_100616_210726.jpg

Edited by Ko0z
Links broken.